summer camp au krav accidentally signs up for the session none of his friends are in and introduces himself on the first day in the accent and everyone thinks its really cool so he just keeps it up for the entire session complete with making his mom come to visitors day late and drop him off early so no one else in the cabin can talk to her and the last day he's abt to be picked up and he just looks them all dead in the eye and in his real voice goes "i've been lying to you all" and b o l t s
Hi there. Remember me. I love what you did with my previous ask. So I was wondering (hope It's ok that I ask again so early) you could do a s/o finding out Junkrat has adopted a small puppy of the streets.(I imagine it would be because he feels for the poor thing.) Anyways love your work and hope you have a great day.
Hi again, glad you liked the other request! At this point in the blog’s life since I don’t have a huge amount of asks, I’m totally fine with people making multiple requests. All I ask is that you don’t send in a new one until I’ve answered your last one!
I wanted to try and get some mini-fic responses going, so hopefully you like this type of reply, too.
“What have you got there, Jamison?” You asked, tapping your boyfriend’s bony shoulder as he hunched over something in the corner.
You didn’t lean too far over to try and see what it was though. Knowing Jamison, it was likely explosive and your eyebrows had only just grown back in from the last time you made the mistake of getting too close to his latest project.
“It’s somethin’ you’ll like,” He replied, not looking away from what he was doing.
He wasn’t grinning like he usually was, his brows drawn together in concentration, and you weren’t sure if that was a good or a bad thing.
“What makes you think I’ll like it?” You asked.
There was a small whimper from the floor, and that was when Jamison broke into a grin. He leaned back so he was resting against your legs, and held up a tiny puppy for your inspection.
“Because everyone loves a pup!”
You could barely contain the urge to snatch it from his hands and cuddle the grubby little thing. It was obviously a stray from the street, it’s fur matted and streaked with grime and you rolled your eyes at the fact that Jamison hadn’t thought to bathe it.
…You could forgive him that oversight though, since he had given the three-legged puppy a little prosthetic instead.
Can I have some headcannons on how the adult trio would react when their s/o smothers them in kisses when it's been a long time since they've seen each other? :^)
Of course you can my love ~Admin B
- He honestly doesn’t mind the affection as long as hes not trying to sleep or do something else important like eating hes fine with it, but please do not smother this man whilst hes eating, he eats like an over excited child.
- Loves getting kisses and will totally give them back as long as his s/o is prepared for a slight fight over who will tell the other to stop first (psst its always his s/o).
- He hates being away from his s/o fora long time just in general because it means no skin contact for a loonnggg time which means loonnggg sex sorrynotsorry
- He may or may not mind depending on weather or not its late at night/ early in the morning or if its the middle of the day when he gets back.
- It may seem like he minds but he actually enjoys it (but shh hes deadly no one can know) and it may seem weird but he’ll end up carrying you places if he doesn’t want you to stop because he truly does like affection it just depends when and in what form.
- He doesn’t like the thought of being smothered at all though so do not smother him in any other form because he will practically bite your head off.
- DO NOT SMOTHER THIS MAN HE WILL SMOTHER YOU BACK AND NO THIEF SHOULD EVER LOOK THAT GOOD OR BE THAT FUCKING NICE OMG!!!!!!
- Antyways hes really sweet about it and he understands that being away from a loved one can be upsetting so he doesnt mind he also loves kisses and physical affections sooo.
- He hates being away from his s/o too so he smothers them back and cuddles after whilst reading.
Ok, so I know it's kinda really early but...I had kept this pent up all day yesturday. UF/US/SF skelebros who have a short and chubby S/O who is always smiling. Always cheery and kind to others. One day the S/O comes home crying. They had been bullied all day because of thier hieght and weight and just couldnt keep a fake smile on anymore. Sorry, I know it's early, and that this ask isnt very happy. You dont have to do it if you dont want to, but thank-you either way. ILY, Bye. ~Elle
[ Oh my gosh you cruel person
xD No, just kidding – this is a good level of angst because it involves
cheering up and I love cheering up! ^ ^ Anyways, hope you like it :) Sorry it took so long! ]
UF! Sans: Out of
all skeletons, this guy is the most surprised at first about your cheerful self
because he needs to keep reminding himself it’s normal here – people being kind
to others and such. People say it should’ve
been normal where he came from, but it wasn’t. Not to him, at least. If you
didn’t hurt others, you were one that got hurt. At least, in public, anyways.
But because of this, he didn’t really think much about what was behind the
smile nor how others treated you; of course if someone directly bullied you in
front of him he would probably not hesitate to threaten them at the very list, but outside of his sight? He never
really noticed very much. If you’re smiling, you must be happy, right? Well,
maybe not, but Red doesn’t much assumptions very often. He knows that smiling
means you should be happy, so he
wouldn’t understand why you would do so when you’re not happy. Once you come
home crying, he’s honestly a little surprised, but his anger quickly takes over
as he glares forward, taking hold of your wrist gently. “Why are you crying?
Who did this to you?” His voice is stern, but you can tell from his eyes he’s
pissed. If he could, he’d beat the crap out of the person who did it right then
and there, but he manages to calm himself down for your sake, so he can help
you. Of course he still hates whoever made you cry with a passion, especially once he finds out why, but in the end he’s honestly not in the mood to deal with
someone who’s a complete waste of time he could be spending with you.
UF! Paps: He’s
cherished your kindness. More than ever. Just like his brother, he doesn’t get
how you can do something just for other, but he’s grateful for it. He wonders
if you’re really feeling the way you look, but the fact that you put on a
smile, every day for others is incredible to him. Especially since he would
never be able to muster up the amount of kindness he gives you to strangers
he’s never seen before. Admittedly he’s tried, mostly when you haven’t been
around, but he only has so much patience for people and doesn’t want to
accidentally up snapping at them. Of course, when you come home crying, he
immediately sits you down and asks you what’s wrong… and then he’s angry. More
so because he can’t believe that there are people cruel enough out there to
treat someone so hard working and kind this way… of course, he’s not going to
be happy at you for keeping it all hidden, but now that he knows, he’s going to
make sure you’re feeling loved and happy every day that he can. The people who
hurt you? They can go f*ck themselves. He’s not interested in anyone else but
US! Sans: So this
little ball of energy is pretty similar, and although he notices that you’re
very helpful and kind to others (and loves it too), kindness has never been a
rarity in his world. He’s really just glad to see you happy. So when you come
home crying, his expressions admittedly changes to worry and sadness as he
rushes up to you, grasping your arms gently. “Human? Are you alright?” he asks,
his voice soft for once even as it rings with concern. Once he knows what’s up,
he feels his soul sink with sadness. Was this happening the entire time? He
feels terrible, that’s for sure. Regardless of whether you try to assure him
that it was your fault, he still feels terrible. Expect loads of warm hugs and
cocoa that evening. Plus a small speech on not hiding your feelings from him
anymore because he wants to make sure you’re feeling as happy as you can
US! Paps: He knew
something was up. From the beginning, mostly. There was always something he
would notice – an off smile, a shaking hand, eyes lowered slightly down. He
noticed. And yet, he kept it to himself, on the slight chance maybe it wasn’t
true, and that by speaking up he would ruin your mood. He’s asked if you’re
okay, and all he’s gotten is a “great!”, so it’s hard to say anything. Even if
he’s sure something’s up. So he’s not
that surprised when you stumble home with tears in your eyes, though he’s
obviously not happy. But he doesn’t ask. He makes his way over, shutting the
door behind you gently and kneeling down to give you a hug. “Come on, it’s
okay. Deep breaths.” He doesn’t know exactly what happened, but for now, all he
cares is calming you down first until you can say. Though he’s not letting you
out of this one, not now. But even once you say, he’s not willing to let you go
in the slightest.
SF! Sans: You
make him smile. More than he has ever. Just seeing you bubbly and happy and
cheerful makes him wish he was the same, almost. But he can’t help but just
smile every time he sees it. He knows this world is full of kindness, but yours
is different. Aside from the fact that it’s his kindness, and he loves nothing
more than to see it. So to hear that some f*ckers came and took it away from
him is enough to issue a frown. He strolls back and forth, trying to keep
himself calm enough so he doesn’t stroll out the door and kill a random person
on the street, before turning to you as you continue to cry. What is he doing?
He hates himself for not thinking of trying to comfort you first, and then
heads forward and gives you a gentle hug, not caring whose around even if
they’re inside. He’s still angry, but he knows killing whoever even thinks
about it would only make worse problems. No, he just wants to be there for you.
He’s pretty sure you said at some point getting arrested wouldn’t help very
SF! Paps: Just
like the others, he’s adored your kindness to bits. He loves seeing you happy
and smiling and just overall looking adorable that you make him hard to not hug
and kiss you in public if you’d allow it. Your kindness easily filled up the
remaining hole in his heart, and now he’s even trying to spread some of his to
others like you do, and help them out when they need it, but none could do it
as amazing as you. And yet, at the same time, none could hide the sadness as
well as you, either. Because he doesn’t notice. So his first reaction to you
coming home crying is confusion, even if he doesn’t waste a second in holding
you close and rubbing a hand down your back. Once he knows what’s up, he just
feels terrible. Terrible that he
couldn’t pick up on it or be there for you when it happened. He continues to
hold you close, pleading that next time you let him know what’s up so he can
help you. Because for you, he’d do anything.
I was honestly convinced at this point that my ko-fi is either a waste of time (or still broken), but I got my first coffee as a an early birthday gift and tbh, it made my entire day a hundred times better
long story but abridged version: realized im gay one day when i was 14 (november 22nd 2012), came out to an online bfriend, irl bfriend, and my mom 2 weeks later (way too early), my mom outed me to my entire family besides my sister w/o my consent, i came out to my sister like a week later, my family “accepts” me but besides my sister and maybe my mom its all just fake liberal homophobia, came out at my conservative hs one year after at 15, was rly widely and intensely hated lmfao but I’ve been out ever since and coming out isn’t much of a thing for me anymore bc since i was 15 I’ve only had people assume that im straight twice bc i fit a lot of gay stereotypes lmao so ! yeah :~)
Matthias knew his invention would become a household staple if only he could get the marketing just right. The machine could cook, clean, and even look after children. But there was something about it that folks found off-putting.
Matthias had tried to make the Help-O-Matic less intimidating by putting a friendly mask on its head, but he couldn’t help but wonder if the new face could be making things worse…
I most likely won’t be able to make the rest of the other prompts in time but i at least wanted to do one of them \ o \ also if you manage to find gintoki damn son bc if i didn’t draw this i wouldn’t have even known he was there lmfaoo
oh my god you guys its begun ITS JEANMARCO WEEK 🙏🙏🙏 its my first time participating in these week long events and oh man im stoked
so!! for today i went with both prompts (i wasnt sure which fit better hh)!! a long time ago i came up with this au where marco was the child of a nymph and a god of rejuvenation?? it kinda just happened one day lmao idk where the idea came from but it stuck w me for ag e s
i dont know why i left them shirtless??? theyre on a date but…. o h .
Liam Payne Facts: 24 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About The One Direction Star
Liam Payne turning up to support his bandmate, Louis Tomlinson, at Monday night’s Believe In Magic Cinderella Ball reminded us all just how much of a wonderful friend and person he is.
We mean, he effectively gave up a rare evening off - and thousands and thousands of pounds - to make sure that terminally and seriously ill children were treated to a fantastic night that made them feel like royalty.
There were far too many feels for us to deal with, tbh.
Anyways, in honour of the Payno, we decided to have a little dig and bring you 24 facts that you probably don’t know about the 21-year-old mega babe… Although we aren’t kidding ourselves and are more than aware you probs actually do know all of these.
But try and humour us anyways, yeah?
1. Liam has always had a pretty humongous heart, and if he wasn’t in the biggest band on the planet, or Batman, then he actually planned on being a firefighter because he “likes the idea of saving people”.
The star actually ended up proving his worth as a man in uniform too, when his close friend Andy Samuels caught alight during a freak accident at Liam’s home and the singer managed to save him from the flames.
Andy ended up suffering third degree burns and needed skin grafts, but if it wasn’t for Liam’s quick thinking and bravery then things could have been a whole lot worse.
2. Still, Liam hasn’t always been super cool, calm and collected, in fact, he used to be a bit of a nervous Nelly.
Speaking in an interview once he admitted: “When I was seven, a girl I really liked tickled me and I wet myself.
“Then she laughed, because she was a lot older, but I cried and it was terrible.”
3. And Liam’s uncontrollable bladder seems to be a recurring theme from his youth, with the star also revealing that he once weed all over his family’s kitchen floor after he sleepwalked downstairs in the night.
4. Payno is the middle child of One Direction - older than Harry Styles and Niall Horan but younger than Zayn Malik (we miss him) and Louis, still, everybody knows that he acts as the daddy of the group.
5. In fact, Liam is such a father figure that he even has those cringey dad jokes down to a T with him once replying to somebody who claimed that she was his biggest fan by asking “How tall are you?”
D’oh, daaaaaaddddd, you’re embarrassing us.
6. Liam’s sensible attitude is also renowned outside of the group, with Ed Sheeran previously admitting that without Liam, those cheeky 1D scamps would probs be in prison.
7. Liam auditioned for X Factor way back in 2008 when they lowered the entry age to 14, he got as far as Judges Houses before it was decided that he just wasn’t ready.
And thank goodness for that, eh? If he’d gone through then, he wouldn’t have ever become a member of the biggest boyband on the planet - everything really does happen for a reason.
8. When Liam’s 2010 X Factor auditioned first aired on our televisions, bookmakers made Liam the second fave to win the entire show, behind Cher Lloyd.
Fortunately for us, but unfortunately for the gambling types, he was put in One Direction before the live shows even started.
9. While we’re focusing on the early days, a fun fact is that Liam had just over seven minutes worth of solos on the band’s debut album, ‘Up All Night’.
Which was the second most behind Harry.
10. Let’s go even earlier; after falling ill as a baby, it was discovered that one of Liam’s kidneys was scarred and dysfunctional, with him having to have injections just to cope with the pain.
However, in August 2012 a miracle happened with the star tweeting: “Just been for an ultrasound on my kidney turns out its fixed from when I was a baby!!!
“:o so now I have two :) #weirdnewsoftheday [SIC]”
11. And that’s not all that poor little Liam had to contend with during his youth, with the crooner and mega babe being incredibly open about how severely he used to be bullied at school.
In fact, Li used to hate going in so much that he used to pretend that he was too poorly, and on his sweet 16 he threw a party but nobody showed up.
As much as it breaks our heart to think about, we reckon Liam definitely got the last laugh.
12. Still, he always had his older sisters, Nicola and Ruth, to play with - with him previously telling The Sun: “They used to try to influence my fashion a bit.
“Which you know… may have involved a heel or two.”
13. Before he quit the band, WELP, Liam had a pretty close relationship with Zayn Malik, with Zayn even admitting that if he had the chance to marry any of his bandmates, he’d choose Liam in a heartbeat.
There are too many adorable Ziam moments to mention here, and because they leave us emotional we are going to have to stop before we burst into ugly sobs…
14. …Okay, okay, one more - Liam reciprocated Zayn’s love for him by once saying that his fave thing to do was watch the Bradford Bad Boi sleep because “he looks adorable”.
IS ANYBODY ELSE DROWNING IN FEELS?
15. Ahem, moving on… We’re sure you know this but it’s a classic Payno fact - the star has a ‘fear’ of spoons; so much so that he actually eats ice cream with a fork.
16. Last year, a hardcore One Direction fan stole his boxers from his hotel.
Not cool, guys, not cool.
17. Did you know that back in the early days of 1D, Liam admitted that he wanted to name his first child ‘Taylor’.
We’re not sure how Harry’s ‘thing’ with T-Swizzle has affected these plans, but we know for sure that Louis wouldn’t be too happy with that choice in name nowadays…
18. Fun fact: Liam said he used to be mistaken for Daniel Radcliffe… No, we don’t see it either.
19. This one time, Liam was dawdling and ended up seeing the boys’ tour bus driving off without him.
Obviously he ran after them all screaming, and the boys thought that he was just a cray cray fan.
20. That’s not the only time Liam has proved to be a totally smooth operator, with the singer revealing that once he forgot the words to the song he was supposed to be singing, so rather than embarrass himself he just tapped the mic as though it wasn’t working.
Y’hear that guys? SMOOTH.
21. Apart from, he isn’t so smooth in dreamland, with the babe admitting that he has nightmares about being nakey in public places, he dished: “I dream of being back at school a lot and have been naked a few times.”
For the record, we see absolutely nothing wrong with that.
22. His first concert was Gareth Gates. #TheMoreYouKnow
23. He is such a lovely person that once upon a time he went to McDonalds and got given eleven chicken nuggets in his box of ten.
Instead of jumping for joy at his little victory, like us less lovely people would do, he actually went back to the counter to give it back.
24. And further evidence of his heart being made of solid gold? Liam ‘daddy’ Payne is the member of the band who always makes sure that he is there to support his boys.
On top of hosting his own charity gala for Trekstock earlier this year, Liam made sure that he attended Lou’s Cinderella ball and donated an arm and a leg in the process.
He’s also always there to cheer on the band whenever they take part in solo charity events because, let’s face it, he’s just an all round amazing guy.
Okay, so you definitely knew that one - but did we teach you anything new?