Saw a sense8 S2 review by ‘dan the man’ on youtube and when he said kalagang were the heart and soul of the season i squeeled. Dont get me wrong i loved so many thing Lito, herlito, Sun, Nomi, Capheus but the kala/wolfgang and kalagang scenes were so precious and i love hearing people loving them.
I also got to say how rude it is when people still do not bother to learn Kala’s name its lterally 4 letters long, its not hard if you dont know it now, its because you choose not to.
I saw in the kalagang tag someone say they were a racist couple like what even.
Most sense8 fans ship kalagang im sure we all didnt miss racist tones in the ship.
Kalagang go against the norm for interacial couples shown on screen…
- Wolfgang doesnt save kala, she isnt a damsel in distress
- In fact its kala who has helped/saved Wolfgang many times
- They both wanted each other since 1x02, and like in 1x06 Wolfgang never hid he was pretty clear.
- however he never ever pursued her, he respected her enough to wait till she came to him and was ready
- Wolfgang listens and cares about Kalas beliefs and even if he doesnt agree they both have open, mature conversations about this.
- Wolfgang believes he isnt worthy or good enough for kala and even pushes her away to marry Rajan
- Kala isnt just a good innocent girl, i think the xmas episode was super important, kalas line of her having something dark and wicked inside her and Wolfgang having something beautiful and good, that line itself shows how Kalagang are unlike any other interacial couple ive ever seen.
-ultimately people love kalagang for more then their race. Sure you can see they are from diffrent cultures, but their love, chemistry depth and emotions go beyond that, showing us and hence the point of the show that cultures, sexuality etc shouldn’t be what we are identified as we are all humans
Sorry for this long message forgive me haha