brooklyn nine nine is really good to us when it comes to friendships, because every character has such unique friendships and bonding scenes with the others but i dont think we talk about rosas and charles friendship enough because damn:
- we start the show with charles being head over heels for rosa, who is clearly not interested
- rosa tells him, very clearly, that she thinks hes sweet and really likes him as a friend but shes not interested in dating him
- it takes charles some time to get over her, but he does!! apologizes for being weird and making her uncomfortable!! and they go on having an incredibly strong and close friendship!!
- at one point charles even takes a bullet for her, which could have led to the whole “just give him a chance” trope but nope b99 doesnt do that bs, they talk it out and they never end up together
- they are so close that charles even helps rosas bf to plan for her birthday because he knows her so well!! she loves it!!
- rosa asks charles to be her bridesmaid because they are so close and she knows charles would love that!! he does!!
- charles plans her the best bachelorette party and rosa absolutely loves it!! she gets so excited she literally lifts charles up from the floor??
- sometimes between working cases they go to have foot massages together?? that was so cute??
- charles helps rosa text her boyfriend?? because shes not that great at pickup lines?? how cute??
- the writers could have easily opted to go with the “less attractive man falls for his way hotter coworker whos not interested but ends up giving him a chance because he is nice (and wont stop pestering her)” trope but instead we got this beautiful beautiful brotp
you foolishly adverted your eyes from the truth… a deplorable imitation indeed… best you part from that aspect of yourself! let us now forge a contract… i am thou, thou art i… the world is full of both beauty and vice… it is time you teach people which is which!
After The Sokovia Accords and personal issues tear the Avengers apart, a new underground team is assembled to do whatever it takes to eliminate once and for all the threats that could destroy the world as we know it.
Happy birthday to the person who makes me smile the most! Thank you for always making us smile and for always looking out for us. I hope you’re getting enough rest these days. You work so hard and for that I thank you. We appreciate all that you do for us and know that we’ll be always with you forever. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, getting lots of love from your family, friends, the rest of the GOT7 members and your fans because you deserve the world and more. ♡ #KingJacksonDay