This is a little spell jar I did to promote my own self love and self care! This is not something that I plan to bury, but rather keep in my space as a reminder to continue my journey of loving and caring for myself. It was such a nice uplifting experience to make💕
🌸 A glass jar of your choosing that can be sealed with a cork or lid
🌸 Fire proof container, incense burner, mortar and pestle
🌸 Rose quartz
🌸 Self love sigil
🌸 Rose and frankincense incense for love and peace from insecurity and anxiety
🌸 Dried rosemary
🌸 Dried rose petals or rosebuds
🌸 Pink Himalayan salt
🌸 Pink candle
💖What to do💖
🌸 Burn the incense and self love sigil
🌸 Combine with mortar and pestle and pour into jar
🌸 Add the following into the jar in this order: cinnamon, nutmeg, rosemary, sugar, pink salt and then top up with rose petals/buds
🌸 Cleanse and charge your rose quartz, hold it in your hands and think loving thoughts about yourself then add into jar
🌸 Create a list of things you love/enjoy about yourself
🌸 Light pink candle, look into the flame and read your list aloud
🌸 Put cork on the jar and seal with the candle wax
🌸 Charge overnight in moonlight and place jar somewhere you will see it often
Let me know if you make this and how it works out for you!! Love, light and blessings my dear friends 💖
35 Powerful Affirmations That Can Change Your Life
Life extends from the thoughts and emotions that you experience. This means that employing affirmations of positive words can have a powerful effect on how you feel and help boost you to new levels of achievement.
Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains. Much like exercise, they raise the level of feel-good hormones and push our brains to form new clusters of “positive thought” neurons. In the sequence of thought-speech-action, affirmations play an integral role by breaking patterns of negative thoughts, negative speech, and, in turn, negative actions.
Repeat the below aloud and with conviction in the morning and after a few days you will notice the shift in your mood, perception, and interpretation of any given situation.
1.) I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
2.) Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
3.) My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
4.) I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
5.) I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
6.) I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
7.) A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
8.) I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
9.) (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
10.) I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
11.) (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
12.) Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
13.) Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
14.) My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
15.) (For those who are unemployed) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me.
16.) I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
17.) My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
18.) Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
19.) Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.
20.) I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
21.) I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
22.) Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
23.) I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
24.) Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.
25.) My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
26.) My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
27.) (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.
28.) I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
29.) I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.
30.) My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
31.) I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
32.) My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
33.) I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
• Know what you want. What you really want. And don’t think of “how” you’ll get it. • Write the desire in present tense on a card. It is now your goal card. • Carry this card with you and read it often. This is putting the desire into your subconscious mind. • Check if your goal is really what you want. Can you imagine bigger? Are you letting fear stop you? Are you answering your soul’s calling with this?
• How you fall asleep determines what shows up in your life. Everytime. Without fail. So we start our day how we fell asleep the night before, actually. Ask your self one question before you sleep: “If my wishes were fulfilled, how would I feel?” Fall asleep to that question satisfied. • Record an MP3 or voice note of your OWN voice, reciting positive affirmations. Get examples online but personalize them. Your subconscious mind trusts your own voice. Use it. • Never ever let yourself fall asleep feeling stress or failure. Don’t invite it in.
• When your eyes open, set your intention for the day. • Did you have any dreams last night? Write them down. • Write 5 things you’re grateful for. Increase to 10 after a while and begin to include wishes that are yet to manifest e.g. “I’m grateful I now weigh __”
• Read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. (PDF’s online) Read slowly and reflectively. • Read Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard (PDF’s online) • The Secret book/DVD is great for beginners but you’re going to have to dig deeper to pull this off. • Do what makes you smile. Read, play your music, call a friend, go for walks. Do whatever you can to lighten your mood. •Write about your desire as if it’s already happened. •Visualize your life ASSUMING the desire has already happened. How do you feel? What are you wearing? Where are you? Was manifesting easy and fun?
• Bruce Lee, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, Big Sean, Conor McGregor and countless others have used this formula. It works, and it will work for you.
Share this post. You never know who might be waiting to see it. And for powerful & affordable coaching click here.