*Please read all details before sending me something. I do not want to have to delete readings!
How to Request a Reading From Me:
- READ THE RULES BELOW.
- All of my readings are currently free of charge, you can reblog this post and/or follow me as payment ;).
- Send me an ask OFF anon!
- Specify which deck or pendulum you want your reading done with.
- Specify if you want a general reading or send me your other question/spread/whatever request.
- I do NOT do ANY type of love/relationship/crush readings. None.
- I no longer do past life readings due to the energy it takes.
- I do not answer anonymous reading requests (as not to clog up my feed, but you can send me other questions on anon all you want.).
- I will NOT answer anything with sexual/NSFW content in it due to the minors who follow me.
- I will not read on anything pertaining to prediction of death, illness, or outcome of a deadly situation.
- I will under no circumstance read for anyone besides the person asking, I am not going to channel non consenting people. Keep it to readings for yourself.
- I would really prefer if you were following me.
- Just be nice, honestly.
- Feedback is appreciated but not necessary!
Readings I Offer:
- Tarot (general, spirits, questions, yes/no, past/pres/future, other spreads)
- Oracle (general, spirits, questions, yes/no, past/pres/future, other spreads)
- Pendlum (yes/no questions, general questions, spirits)
- Shufflemancy (general, questions)
My Tarot Decks:
- Cat’s Eye Tarot (Curious, works best with general readings.)
- Victorian Steampunk (Harsh, tells you how it is no matter what.)
- Gilded Tarot (Regal, ominous, and loves riddles.)
- Tarot of a Moon Garden (Serene, calm, comforting.)
- Un-named Deck #1 (Good for questions, very informative.)
- Un-named Deck #2 (Very comforting, lets you down gently.)
- Celestial Tarot (Classy, elegant, but straight to the point.)
- Hanson-Roberts Mini (Joking, loves general and question readings, childlike.)
- The Wooden Tarot (Mysterious, tricky)
My Oracle Decks:
- Halloween (Best for spirit readings. Very harsh.)
- Butterfly (Calm, sweet, good for informative/general readings about yourself and your future. The deck is based upon life changes.)
- Earth Magic (Motherly, full of advice.)
- Rainbow Moonstone (Intelligent and wise, cool and collected.)
- Snowflake Obsidian (Can be sarcastic, but really hits the nail once it stops playing jokes.)
- Rose Quartz (Very positive and loving.)
- Amethyst (Happy, charming energy.)
- Rainbow #1 (Smug but honest.)
- Rainbow #2 (Eager to please, positive.)
*Pendulum readings explained:
I have a pendulum board that operates similarly to a Ouija board! A general reading is basically me asking if there is anything (the requester) needs to know.