Holy Grail Beauty Products!
I decided to just write a post that has to do with my all time favorite makeup products, I get asked all of the time about what my favorite foundations, powders, eyeshadows etc… so I decided to compile everything into this one post! This is gonna be a long post because I am talking about everything so I hope you guys enjoy :)
- Rimmel Stay Matte: I love this primer for my t zone only, I used to use this on my whole face, but like I said my skin has becoming more and more dry so obviously an all matte primer isn’t going to work for my whole skin but I love this one for my t zone, keeps t zone oil free for a long period of time and saves my t zone from looking like an oily slick mess.
- Benefit Porefessional: If you have large pores like me, you need this in your life. I don’t notice that this keeps my makeup on any longer or anything like that I just like that it fills in my pores so well helping them look very diminished!
- HourGlass Veil Mineral Primer: I love this primer, this primer gives your skin such a nice base for your foundation to be applied on.
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer: This is another primer that I like specifically for the fact that it gives my face a smooth base for my foundation to be applied on.
- Loreal True Match: OBSESSED. I used to HATE this foundation so much because I felt like it made me look super oily after awhile. Now that my skin is beginning to change to more combination skin I think that is the reason why I have been loving it so much now. This gives great coverage, I find that I can get a good medium-full coverage out of this.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation: This foundation right here is the best foundation that is at the drugstore. Yes I said it, the best! If you have crazy oily skin you need this in your foundation drawer! I haven’t been able to use this as much as I want lately because my skin is going really crazy. I have been really dry lately which is why I have not been able to use this. If you are dry, you need to make sure you moisturize very well before using this.
- Revlon Whipped Foundation: LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Again oily skin people you will love this! If you are dry you will like this as well, this is foundation is a rare one because usually as the day progresses your foundation tends to end up looking like a hot mess, but this one does not! The longer you wear this the better it continues to look! The longevity of this foundation is amazing as well!
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation: This is also another amazing foundation as well, I am not the biggest fan of MAC foundations but I really like this foundation. This is a medium coverage foundation, but buildable if you need more coverage! This is great for oily skin. The only thing that annoys me about this foundation is that it is a pain in the behind to clean out of your brushes.
- MAC Transparent Finishing Powder: I love this for setting my foundation, I like that this powder does not leave a white cast on my skin like many white powders tend to do.
- MAC Shaping Powder in Soft Focus: This powder is a highlighting powder, I use this to set my concealer to add more highlight to those areas. MAC shaping powders are pro items, but anyone can purchase them!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: I love this concealer, it is so easy to blend and looks so flawless and natural on the skin.
- MAC Pro Longwear: The should be a given, I talk about this concealer all the time. I love this not just as a concealer but as a primer for the eyes as well. This is full coverage and great with not creasing.
- ELF Turks & Caicos: I cant stress just how hard it is finding contouring products that work well with my darker skin tone. I find either one looks to dark and muddy or its too light and does not show up on me. I love this bronzer so much for contouring it looks so natural on the skin.
- MAC Peachykeen: Lovely blush that looks great on the skin, and gives a healthy glow as well. This blends very well, and I love the finish. This blush has a decent amount of shimmer, there is not to much or too little.
- MAC Breezy: A very pretty and pigmented berry blush that I have been using for a very long time now.
- NARS Taos: This is a more rusty red brown shade that looks great with my skintone. Blending this blush in with turks and caicos is like the perfect combo. I usually wear these two daily together and I love it.
- MAC Pink Swoon: This is your typical pink blush, but it still looks gorgeous. When I bought this for the first time I didn’t think it would show up on me well but it actually does!
- NARS Albatross: This is a gorgeous gold highlighter, it looks great on all skintones and is very settle and beautiful!
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Perfectly Poised: This is from the Divine Night holiday collection, and I have loved it ever sense I wore it for the first time. It is a gorgeous champagne highlighter that looks beautiful on the face. I am not one who likes a super strong highlight, but this one is very settle and has the perfect amount of shimmer for me.
- MAC Saddle: I love this eyeshadow, it is a matte eyeshadow that is a great transition shade to have in your crease.
- MAC Swiss Chocolate: This was the very first eyeshadow I ever got when my mom let me wear makeup for the first time lol. I remember she took me to the MAC store and the MAC artist asked me what kind of eyeshadow I wanted and I just said “natural” and she put this on me and I loved it, and i’ve been wearing it ever since.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Glamorous: ooo girl, this eyeshadow is everythannggggg! This is a gorgeous gold eyeshadow that looks so pretty on the lid, and on my skintone. Darker skin girls will love this as well, the hints of yellow throughout the eyeshadow will really look well on the darker skin.
- Makeup Geek Pigments: LOVE. They are so gorgeous, and blend so easily. With pigments I always have a hard time with fall out and I do notice much fall out from these at all. The only thing I recommend is to buy the sifters because these can get very messy. I love makeup geek though, she makes top notch products that are affordable for anyone to purchase.
- Anastasia Lavish Palette: Obsessed with this, the only thing about this palette is the eyeshadows are super pigmented when applied onto the eyes, but if you have a good eyeshadow base then you’re gonna be good to go.
- Lorac Pro: I feel like this is a palette everyone should own, because it honestly has every shade you can work with. I love this also because you have a wide variety of matte and shimmer shades unlike the naked palette where its basically all shimmer aside from maybe one or two matte shades.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quads: I just did a whole post over these for my beauty on a budget series, and I love these so much. These are the best drugstore eyeshadows out, they are so creamy & pigmented and are very cheap which this girl here likes!
- MAC Blacktrack: Typical black gel liner, I love how creamy it is so it is very easy to apply on the eyes.
- Loreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner: I was never a fan of liquid eyeliner until I tried this, I love how black it is and it glides so easily on the eyes. It is a little difficult to work with but once you get it down it is great.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex: Great mascara, gives great volume and lengthens my lashes as well.
- L'oreal Telescopic Mascara: I love this as well, this does a good job at lengthening my lashes and making them super black.
- L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara: Again makes my lashes super black while giving them tons of volume.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: I love this for filling in my brows, it is one of the most natural looking brow pencils.
- Anastasia Brow Powder: I like to go over the pencil with this brow duo to help set the pencil, and fill in any other gaps that the pencil did not get.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: this stuff here keeps your brows locked for the entire day which I love.
- NYX butter glosses: affordable, creamy, and pigmented I love these so so so much!
- MAC Lipsticks: I did not want to list all of the lipsticks I love from the line because that would be too much and this is already a very long post. lol I do love the product and I feel they are reasonably priced products.
- Buxom Lip Creams, Lip polishes, and Lipsticks: Obsessed, I really do feel as though buxom makes some of the best lip products out there. They are affordable, and so creamy and pigmented. They also do plump your lips and make them appear more full and juiccyyy.
- NYX lip pencils/retractable lip pencils: I use these all the time, I love the color pay off and they have such a wide variety of shades to choose from so you can always find the shade that you need :)