you're hcs are so cute im always waiting for the next post 💞 can u do a lil RFA + Saeran reacting to an MC who's happy most of the time but finds it draining and recharges by being really quiet and ignoring people? (This is the first time it happened lmao)
Ohhhh I’m totally like that! lol it’s not easy being an introvert, am I right?
Hope you like this:
RFA + Saeran with an introvert MC
- It was after a premiere of one of his musicals, you were perfect back there!
- You smiled to the photographers and even gave interviews, Zen didn’t have to do a thing, he just watched you being as good as him at this.
- Then you two got home and he wanted to comment on everything, what you thought about the musical, if you liked the costumes, the songs and all.
- “It was cool.” Oh… cool? That’s it?
- Apparently it was, since you didn’t say anything else. You changed to your pajamas and grabbed a book to read in the living room.
- He was tired, and also very worried. Was it that bad? If he knew you would hate that much, he would have get that another role… but… you sounded so excited before…
- “Something wrong?” you ask him, now he notices he’s been staring at you for a while, to the point you let go of your book, concerned.
- “I… don’t know. Is there something wrong, babe? What didn’t you like about the musical? The songs? The lines, I know it was a little cliché, but I thought it was interesting somehow and…”
- “Zen, what are you talking about?” “It’s okay, babe. You hated the musical. “No, I didn’t.” “So why did you say it was cool?” “Because… it was cool?”
- “No, it wasn’t! You hate it! You pretended you enjoy to not make me look like a fool to the press, but you didn’t like it and now you won’t even talk to me about it! Was my acting bad?”
- Okay, you’re tired, and normally you wouldn’t put up with this drama right now, but… look at him! He’s so worried and… hurt? This is painful to you too.
- Then you explain about always being like this. You’re an introvert, you can handle a few good hours dealing with people, but after a while, you need a rest from all of this.
- He totally understands. Sometimes he feels the same, but in a different proportion from you, of course.
- “I’m sorry, babe. I’ll let you get back to your book, tomorrow you tell me what is it about, okay?” he kissed your forehead and let you with your book.
- Maybe he can turn the story in it into a musical just for you?
- It happened after a geek convention.
- He thought you wouldn’t want to go with him, but the minute you walked in, he was the one dragged to every single stand.
- You were so excited, taking pics with the cosplayers, buying doujinshis, even joining karaoke contests.
- He swears he fell in love with you all over again. All the guys there wishe they had a girlfriend who likes these things as much as you do.
- But as soon as you get home, you just grab your phone and stares at it like your life depends on it.
- He asks what you want for dinner. “Whatever. You choose.”
- Poor boy is remaking all his steps to know when he screwed up to get you mad. Was he too close to that girl with a very revealing cosplay?
- Oh… he knew he should have joined you on a duet in the karaoke, but what can he do? He’s super shy!
- He doesn’t even know where to start his apology, so he does what he knows best: omurice. With a “sorry” and a sad face made of ketchup.
- “Why are you sorry?” you ask, concerned. “I… I don’t know.” Well… this isn’t going anywhere…
- “I swear I had my hands behind my back the whole time with that cosplayer and… I’ll sing any duet you want to sing in the next con.”
- “Oh… thank you, but you don’t have to if you’re not comfortable. It’s fine, honey.” “But… why are you mad, then?” “I’m not mad, I’m just…”
- Oh… now you get it. POOR THING! You two never went to an event this big with these many people, so he didn’t know this little feature of yours.
- And when you explain, he’s so relieved you’re not mad at him, and he totally understands, these things are pretty overwhelming for him as well.
- You two eat the omurice together and lay on the bed a little later, you messing on your phone, he on his, and you both humming the same song, like a duet.
- The cafe never been so crowded.
- You two were taking orders, making coffee, checking the cashier, all at once.
- If she had to do this by herself, she’s pretty sure she wouldn’t be able to handle, but having you smiling like you are in a parade or something gives her the strength she needs.
- Seriously, you’re not even fazed, you keep smiling and being extra nice to even the most rude customers, and this makes her feel like she should keep up to you.
- She closed the cafe with the deepest sigh she could give. Lord! This was tiring! What do you think? Oh… you’re already going away.
- She finishes closing the store and reaches you in the sidewalk, almost panting.
- You don’t even look at her, you keep looking forward with your arms crossed against your chest, as if you were… sad.
- B-but why? Why would you be sad? What happened? Was that customer that rude to you? Oh… no, maybe it was that time when she yelled at you to get the mop to clean some coffee on the floor before one of you slipped.
- She knew she was a little rude, but she was just caught up by all the mess inside the café, she didn’t want to be snappy at you or something.
- But you don’t know that, so that’s why you’re walking like she’s not even beside you.
- So he gives a few larger steps and stop in front of you. You look at her and blink in surprise. “Jaehee? What’s wrong?”
- “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to be rude with you, I was just so busy!” she says hugging you. You immediately blush, she’s not one to PDA like this all of a sudden.
- “I appreciate it, but… what are you sorry for, exactly?” “The mop…” “What happened to the mop?” she lets you go and you stare at each other, puzzled.
- She explains everything, then you do the same. Well, she knew you had this tendency, but she haven’t witnessed before, so it was a little surprising to see you so quiet all of a sudden.
- But as you two get home, she realizes some silence can be good after this long day. So she’s in the bedroom and you’re in the living room, you both reading books and recharging for what will be, hopefully, another long day tomorrow!
- You dropped by his office to lunch with him
- Everybody in his company loves you, because if you showed up, Mr. Han will probably be in a good mood for the whole afternoon and work will be easy to handle.
- So a few employees surround you, asking if you’re okay, if you need anything, how are the preps for the wedding. Just this small talk.
- And you’re very polite and nice, so nobody ever feel uncomfortable on treating you this kindly.
- When you finally are able to meet him in his office, he promptly goes to you and gives you a peck , which… you don’t respond too much.
- “How is everything, my love?” “Fine.” And you give him this lazy smile, looking around everywhere in his office, except him.
- Shit! He is late, isn’t he? And you’re probably furious because he always says you two will have a calm and nice meal and he never… wait! He’s on time!
- So why are you mad about? Is it because you don’t want to have lunch in his company? Well, that can be arranged, he can call the chopper and take you somewhere. But you sounded excited over the phone, so something happened when you got here.
- Hum, did one of his employees bother you? Yes, they can do that sometimes…
- “Tell me who it was.” That’s all he says, while you stare at your plate. “Who what?” “Who bothered you? It was that blond girl from finance? She does have this tendency to be meddlesome. Don’t worry, my love, I’ll let HR know they need to have a little talk to her.”
- “Oh my God, Jumin. Don’t fire her!” “So who should I fire?” “Nobody! Nobody bothered me!” “So why are you mad? Did I do something?” “No! Of course not, honey! And… who’s mad?”
- “You? When you walked in?” Oh… yeah, that.
- You explain to him that, as much as you enjoy talking to his employees, all the attention can be very draining sometimes and you just need a little time in silence to recharge.
- He TOTALLY understands it, he even can relate. His acquaintances can be very tiring sometimes.
- So yeah, a silent meal wouldn’t be that bad right now. You two can compensate with dinner in his penthouse when you’ll discus the wedding preparation, anyway.
- You were in a car show, he wanted your opinion on the next baby he should get
- Though you don’t understand much about cars, you know his preferences pretty well by now, as he told you a lot about them. Seriously, a lot!
- So you’re the one dragging him to the cars he might like, considering brand, model, color… yeah, he definitely likes it.
- You have small talk with the models standing beside the cars and the sellers, and he doesn’t know who is nicer here. Probably it’s you, since you’re not trying to sell a super pricy car, you’re just… naturally nice.
- He wants a test drive to this particular car, and when he asks you while the seller is a little away to get the key, he asks what you think. “It’s nice.”
- Well, he wouldn’t say it’s “nice”, it’s more like AMAZING, COOLLLLL, A SUPER FINE BABY! And you’re just: “okay, if you say so.” SHIT!
- Are you mad? Why? You didn’t like being dragged here? But you sounded pretty excited before talking to the sellers… oh… the one who went to get the key was definitely trying to hit on you, you’re uncomfortable, ain’t you?
- You two hop in the car and he starts driving, the seller keeps making small talk and you basically ignore everything that’s going on.
- “So, what do you think?” the guy asks. “Can I have a moment alone with MY FIANCÉ so we can discuss this AS A COUPLE?” he emphasizes this words for the guy to take the hint you’re taken. “Yeah, sure.”
- “Don’t worry. I won’t buy this one.” “Why not? You like it!” “If I decide to take it, we would have to sign the papers with that guy and I don’t want to let you even more uncomfortable with him.” “Why? He’s not that bad.”
- “He’s not? But… why do you look like you want to throw up everytime he opens his mouth?” “Because he talks too much, but I’m not uncomfortable, I’m just… bored with all this useless small talk and his desperation to you buying the car.”
- Yeah, the guy is a little annoying, being nice to him was a burden for Saeyoung too. You’re always very nice, but he knows by now this can tire you a lot.
- And hey, he totally can relate, that’s why sometimes all he needs is his headphones and a super loud music to recover himself.
- So he takes the car, he liked it and wanted to take you out of there soon so you could relax.
- The way home is quiet, you two are listening to the radio, not talking, just holding hands.
- His first RFA party.
- It was so crowded! He was a little intimidated and anxious, dealing with big noisy crowds was still a journey to him.
- But a few reassuring kisses from you everytime you passed by him between small talk with guests here and there, and he felt he could handle this.
- Hell, you don’t even need to look at him, just seeing you smiling and talking to the guests as if they’re close friends totally make him feel he got this!
- And he did, it wasn’t that bad after all, thanks to you.
- He went to your place after the party. It was comfortable being around you, but he was still nervous, facing a crowd like that felt less nerve wracking than being alone with you.
- Okay, you telling him to make himself at home and just plopping in the couch to watch TV wasn’t what he was expecting.
- I mean, he didn’t know what to expect, but… it wasn’t this, for sure.
- It’s almost like you forgot he’s here. Like you are… ignoring him? Why?
- Did he do something wrong? Oh, that rich dude said PDA was unprofessional, but he thought you didn’t give a damn to what Jumin said.
- Did he do something wrong? But he was pretty sure he was doing good tonight. Wasn’t he?
- “I’m going now.” He said bluntly, heading to the door. “What? Why?” you jumped off the couch, going after him “I won’t bother you any longer, don’t worry.” “Bother me? But…”
- “I’m such an idiot! I screwed up, didn’t I?” “No! You were amazing tonight!” he blushes a little. “Yeah, that’s what I thought, but why are you ignoring me, then?”
- Oh, this poor thing… you explain to him how hard it is to just recover from all the agitation and you need some time to just stay quiet.
- I mean… you’re preaching to the choir here, he definitely feels the same way, he was so nervous about having to be all lovey dovey with you, he’s relieved this won’t be necessary.
- But he definitely didn’t complain when he woke up cuddling with you in the couch. Just sleeping was a greeeat idea, after all.