But WBC is real with actual documented incidents. What has a real SJW ever actually done besides make stupid people feel uncomfortable on the Internet
There is no such thing as “a real SJW”. “Social justice warrior” was always a negative label from the beginning, created to designate those that are not representing social justice as it should be (kind of like how the term “weekend warrior” is used to describe someone who’s normally boring from Monday through Friday, but goes out of their way to indulge themselves irresponsibly on the weekends in an attempt to compensate). Wearing that label unironically is like publicly proclaiming that you’re a bigot. You’re utilizing the No True Scotsman logical fallacy here. Also, the fact that you said “make stupid people uncomfortable on the internet” really doesn’t reflect well on you, especially when the majority of anti-SJWs are liberals, LGBTA people, minorities, etc. that are simply “uncomfortable” with how you’re poorly representing what we believe in. The fact that there even is a divide between people that all desire equality just goes to show that someone is doing it wrong (hint: It’s not the anti-SJWs). If anything, you’re just showing people exactly the kind of attitude that people hate about SJWs. It’s the fanaticism. It’s the extremism. There are people who simply have faith in a higher power, and then there are people like WBC, who actively use that faith to try to harm others. This is why they’re really the perfect analogy when discussing what SJWs are to activism.
In any case, are you sure you want me to answer this? Because I don’t think you’re going to like what you see.
What has tumblr done, you ask?:
- Bullying a fan artist into attempting suicide because she drew a Steven Universe character “too skinny”. Have even more on this. Hell, here’s a whole BUNCH of bullshit pulled by SJWs in that fandom.
- Bullying a trans teen and invalidating his identity because he dared to suggest that spreading hatred solves nothing.
- SJWs send people so many death threats that there is an entire blog devoted to compiling them.
- Using phishing links to try to obtains others’ IP addresses.
- Giving someone’s personal information to a potential rapist. This has happened at least TWICE now.
- Posing as other users, or fabricating replies from other users in an attempt to defame them.
- Glorifying unhealthy attitudes and behaviors, such as self-harm, and anorexia.
- Glorifying unhealthy attitudes towards obesity (it’s fine to support body positivity, but it’s NOT OKAY to deny that there are health risks associated with obesity).
- Romanticizing mental illness, and encouraging self-diagnosis (which is dangerous to one’s health).
- Showing people how to LIE to get a diagnosis of autism.
- Glorifying murderers and making excuses for women who commit acts of assault.
- Routinely threatening and victim-blaming rape victims that don’t hold all men responsible for what happened to them. Have even more from another user regarding the same post.
- THROWING FUCKING PISS AT SOMEONE FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION (like, I don’t agree with Lauren Southern’s statements either, but YOU DON’T FUCKING THROW BODILY WASTE AT PEOPLE, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. LEAVE THAT SHIT TO THE MONKEYS AT THE ZOO).
- Admittedly trying to blame GamerGate supporters for a racist Photoshop edit when they KNEW GG had nothing to do with it.
- Littering an entire campus with materials that are hazardous to animals (while wasting valuable resources that they could have donated to a homeless shelter) to make a “statement” that’s not even valid.
- Spreading an unfounded rumor about the leading organization dedicated to the aid of rape victims being “transphobic” after they found out that said organization discourages the teaching of “rape culture” on college campuses.
- CONSTANTLY harassing and belittling women who don’t wish to call themselves feminists. I’ve personally experienced this more times than I can even remember.
- Using someone else’s copyrighted characters to sell merchandise promoting ideals that their creator is openly against.
- Making up and passing around false stories of sexual assault on children. This, too, has happened at least twice now.
- Passing around false information about important historical figures.
- Claiming to be “hurt” be people shipping fictional characters.
- Bullying someone off of tumblr for not tagging the color blue that is THE DEFAULT COLOR OF TUMBLR.
- Telling people that they’re not allowed to represent THEIR OWN CULTURE. The same has happened regarding hijabs as well.
- Thinking it’s the least bit okay to record total strangers and post the videos online to demonize them.
- Trying to force content creators to cater to THEM instead of creating what they want to.
- Actually trying to convince people that air conditioning is sexist. It worries me that there are three separate sources for this.
- Calling in false bite reports in order to get someone’s domesticated pet taken away and euthanized, simply because they were against the owners having it for a pet.
- Trying to turn a holiday established by a woman into a “patriarchal conspiracy”.
- Constantly trying to hijack tragedies, and try to use them as a political step stool, regardless of the feelings of the families and friends of the deceased (including literally erasing the fact that there were twice as many male victims as female in the Elliot Rodger case, and even claiming they were “accidental” killings , when three of them were his first victims, and were stabbed to death, and despite that Rodger himself expressed a hatred of men, as well as an intent to kill “anyone in sight”). On top of that, his blog was filled with posts about how much he hated full-blooded Asian men.
- Someone on here is currently facing jail for pushing razorblades in front of their suicidal sister, and telling her to kill herself for having “straight-passing privilege”.
- Here’s someone who not only had a knife sent to their home address with a note reading “Please kill yourself”, but someone also called 911, and gave a false report saying that he was suicidal.
- Here’s someone that had a false police report filed on them, and had to stop the SWAT team from entering his house.
- Here’s someone who had a syringe sent to their home address.
- Here’s someone asking a young mother if her infant child has died yet.
- The same people also tried to illegally have said mother’s husband deported.
- SJWs from this site caused a woman to lose her job, because they decided to harass her boss via email (she has since gotten her job back). Why? For making comics based directly on interactions she witnessed on tumblr, complete with links to those interactions as sources.
- Here’s a teenage girl trying to take a little boy’s attempted suicide, and make it all about her. Mind you, she and her followers are people that perpetrate the exact same kind of bullying that this boy tried to end his life over. And they still continue to do it.
- Here are her followers threatening people with death and violence over things as pointless as fandom polls.
- People on tumblr were the ones who CAUSED the “raid” on tumblr by trying to “#shutdown4chan”. 4chan became bored after a single night, while tumblr continued crying like babies, and making false claims that people on 4chan were “being arrested by the FBI”.
Meanwhile, the sane people of tumblr mocked the shit out of them for intentionally kicking the hornet’s nest, and then whining when they got stung.
here and on Twitter had enough of a shit fit over The Fine Young
Capitalist’s fundraiser to promote women in gaming that they actually
hacked the fundraiser page.
Why? Because 4chan contributed over $23k to it.
- Here’s a sampling of even more examples of people abusing activism to basically act like entitled bullies.
- Yet more examples, but in screencap form.
- Even more screencaps.
- People even fucking COSPLAY as tumblr (here’s another for good measure). Pretty sure that says a lot about the overall perception people have of this site.
I’m sure all of this doesn’t even come CLOSE to what SJWs have done overall. I could probably spend weeks finding all sorts of bullshit to put on here. I openly invite others to add onto this, as I’m sure there’s a lot that’s been left out (@takashi0 might have a list on hand).