Problems of being a kdrama fan..
• You are emotionally and physically affected by scenes in the drama.
• There are times when a drama finishes as well as your life because it was just that good.
• Your friends will think you’re speaking gibberish, but you are actually just repeating your favourite line from last nights episode.
• To my fellas who needs subs to understand everything, we all know that annoying feeling when we think the subbed version has came out already, but in reality it still hasn’t.
• We all plan out what dramas to watch in order depending on what feelings it’ll give you. I end up my day watching WFKBJ once cause The Legend of the Blue Sea’s episode was depressing.
• We will scream our hearts out whenever we see new still cuts or episode scenes from new episode you still haven’t seen.
• We always have a “Need to watch” dramas, but we never get to watch them cause we’re just too attached to the current drama we’re watching.
• We know that after happy scenes that’s been showing for 3 minutes, depressing scenes will come after.
• You’ll find every oppa in each drama you watch hot, and be immediately be married to them. (one of the greatest problem in all human history.) There’s so much oppas to love that it hurts the brain but a pleasure to the heart.
• You cry on each drama OST you hear. Even if it’s a happy song, it just brings so much memories.
• We’ve all had hated the lead females. And how they are so perfect and pretty. Like why Song Hye Kyo?
• You’ll watch specific variety show episodes you’ve never watched just because of your favourite actor/actress being a guess.
• The depressing dramas will affect your life.
• The happy ones will make you smile out of nowhere.
• Lines by oppa are too cringe worthy but yet you still love it.
• We’re all busy, each day new episodes of dramas we watch come out. (Honestly one of the reasons I wake up in the morning. Specially on Mondays just to see Park Seo Joon.)
• You always change your wall paper depending on what oppa you want to see that day.
• Once you’ve become a kdrama addict, there’s no way back.
(List some more!!!)