12 Facts About Me
I was tagged by the wonderful @hs-1dfan (love you, babe!) to post 12 facts that you may not know about me. Gosh, here we go…
1. I am a massive Marvel/DC nerd, I’m so obsessed with those comics and movies.
2. I own so many rings. Like I’ve honestly lost count of how many I have…
3. Back in the day, I was a huge Zarry girl.
4. I walk around barefoot a lot. Socks tend to suffocate my feet :/
5. From ages 5 - 14, I was bullied non-stop. My school life wasn’t that pleasant, I’m so glad it’s over.
6. My father is Dutch and my mother is Armenian, my great-grandmother was German, so I’m technically European but I consider myself Australian because I was born here.
7. I know a little bit of French.
8. When I’m drunk, I get clingy. More so than I already am. Like 247% more clingy.
9. Me loooooves champagne and wine and vodka!
10. I really want to be a mother one day. Like…badly.
11. This isn’t really a random fact just about me but I’ll say it anyway. So many people think my best friend, Liam, and I are dating. But he’s gay and I’m bisexual. I find it so hysterical when people say “Oh, you’re a cute couple!” He and I burst out laughing, we think it’s hilarious because there’s no way in hell that we’d date, even if he was straight. He’s too good of a best friend.
12. I’m a neat freak when it comes to stacking books and keeping DVDs in order yet my room is an utter mess :/ Don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m weird, I know.