feel free to request away
1. “Why are we at a strip club?”
2. “I’m sorry, you said what to your teacher?”
3. “Am I dead?”
4. “It’s always been you. You and only you.”
5. “If you loved me, you’d fight for it. If you loved me, you’d show it. If you loved me, you’d fight for me. Do you even know what love is?”
6. “Stay with me.”
7. “How about we put the gun down and talk about this?”
8. “I came here to kick ass and chew gum.. and I’m all out of gum.”
9. “Whatever it is I didn’t do it.”
10. “Don’t make me regret saving you.”
11. “Are you-are you flirting with me?”
12. “I’m proud of you. I’m proud of us.”
13. “I trusted you.”
14. “Am I supposed to be impressed?”
15. “Don’t tempt me.”
16. “I’m going to kiss you now.”
17. “Is that my shirt?”
18. “Would you quit moving around?” “It’s not my fault we’re tied up together!”
19. “Does your life revolve around embarrassing me?”
20. “I can’t do this anymore.”
21. “Do you smell burning?”
22. “Look at the sky.”
23. “I didn’t know you could do that.”
24. “I will not hesitate to murder you.”
25. “It’s simple really. Here let me show you.”
26. “I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works.”
27. “Hey have you seen my- Oh.”
28. “Go to hell.” “Already been but thanks for the invite.”
29. “Look at me.”
30. “Go away! I don’t ever want to see you again!”
31. “Don’t tell me how to calm down, you calm down!”
32. “Where did you get that?”
33. “Oh my gosh is that blood?”
34. “What are you doing here by yourself?”
35. “Here, take my hand. Everything is fine, just hold onto me and keep moving.”
36. “I don’t know who I am without you.”
37. “You don’t need to protect me.”
38. “Stop looking at me like that!”
39. “I can’t believe you talked me into this.”
40. “All I wanted was the truth.”
41. “I had a nightmare about you, and I wanted to make sure you were alright.”
42. “You make me feel like I’m not good enough.”
43. “I told you not to fall in love with me.”
44. “I forgive a lot, but I never forget what was said and done.”
46. “Please shut up. Just shut up.”
47. “I’m tired of being your secret.”
48. “You know, it’s okay to cry.”
49. “Go on, tell me. Tell me you don’t love me.”
50. “I just want to be alone right now.”
51. “Those things you said yesterday.. did you really mean them?”
52. “Just say it is okay. I just need to hear you say that.”
53. “I love you and I am terrified.”
54. “Promise me you’ll come back.. I need you to promise me.”
55. “That’s distracting.”
56. “I think I picked up your coffee by mistake.”
57. “Wait a second.. are you jealous?”
58. “This is by far the most stupid plan you’ve ever created. Of course I’m in.”
59. “You did this for me?”
60. “I’m afraid this conversation is going to end in goodbye.”
61. “Would you just hold still?”
62. “We’re running low on time here.”
63. “You’ve got something on your cheek.”
64. “I’m not bothering you, am I?”
65. “Really, right now?”
66. “Wait, you’re my soulmate?”
67. “I really wish you told me your mother was in town.”
68. “You’re wrong and I’ll prove it.”
69. “I can never say no to a picnic.”
70. “I could tell it was your favorite book from all the notes you wrote in the margins.”
71. “I never imagined myself in a wedding dress.”
72. “I’m yours, in every way possible.”
73. “We’re not just friends, and you know it.”
74. “Well. Yell, scream, say something, anything.”
75. “Where do you think you’re going?”
76. “Nobody thinks what I think.”
77. “Despite what you think, I am completely capable of taking care of myself.”
78. “Just please be my best friend right now, and not the person I confessed my love to.”
79. “I think you’re just afraid to be happy.”
80. “Make me.”
81. “Well if you insist.”
82. “We’ll get through this, I promise.”
83. “I can’t believe you don’t like Disney movies.”
84. “You’re lucky you’re cute.”
85. “Sometimes I really dislike you.”
86. “You’re getting crumbs all over my bed.”
87. “It’s too early for this.”
88. “But then I’d have to put pants on..”
89. “If my parents knew what I was doing they’d kill me.”
90. “Are you trying to make me to hate you? Because it’s working.”
91. “Don’t open those till later!”
92. “For some reason I’m attracted to you.”
93. “To be honest I could care less.”
94. “Go on then, tell me. Tell me you don’t love me.”
95. “Hold my hand, we have to make this look convincing!”
96. “I’ll make it right for you.”
97. “When you smile I fall apart.”
98. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”
99. “I really don’t know why I’m crying.”
100. “I won’t let you fall.”
101. “I’m like 20% sure this plan work. There’s an 80% chance we could die horribly and violently, but this plan is solid, I swear.”
102. “I’m not happy here.”
103. “I’m so stupid to make the mistake of falling in love with my best friend.”
104. “I’m tired of being your secret.”
105. “Well if you’re up for the challenge.”
106. “I’ve moved on.”
107. “I’ve seen the way you look at me when you don’t think I can see you.”
108. “If I die, I am coming back to haunt you.”
109. “If you don’t want to talk about it then say so. Don’t lie and pretend to be fine when you clearly aren’t.”
110. “If you walk out that door don’t you dare think about coming back.”
111. “Is that a challenge?”
112. “Is it supposed to look like that? Are you sure?”
113. “I made you cupcakes cause I knew you liked them.”
114. “Is there something you want to tell me?”
115. “I mean, it could be worse.”
116. “This wasn’t supposed to happen like this.”
117. “This was all a dream?”
118. “It’s not what it looks like.”
119. “It’s okay I’m here for you.”
120. “Wait, you did what again?”
121. “Just talk to me.”
122. “Just leave me alone!”
123. “Let him go! It’s me who you want!”
124. “My parents asked about you again.”
125. “Make a wish.”
126. “None of this makes sense.”
127. “None of that matters anymore.”
128. “Wait this is your handwriting? I thought this was hieroglyphics.”
129. “Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you.”
130. “Oh my god! You’re in love with her!”
131. “Please don’t give up on me.”
132. “Please listen to me.”
133. “Please don’t go.”
134. “Please.. I love you.”
135. “Please, take me instead!”
136. “Please don’t leave me.”
137. “Please don’t argue with me.”
138. “Promise me you’ll take care of her/him.”
139. “Promise me you’ll take better care of yourself.”
140. “Promise me you’ll stay.”
141. “Why are you taking so many photos?”
142. “I didn’t know you could play.”
143. “You can sing?”
144. “Teach me how to play?”
145. “Are you okay?” “Why do you ask?” “Because you’re wearing two different shoes.”
146. “Want to talk about it?”
147. “I just really miss talking with you.”
148. “Things don’t always turn out the way we want them to.”
149. “This isn’t just about you. It’s about what’s best for all of us.”
150. “You made me what?”
151. “Times up!”
152. “There’s something I need to tell you.”
153. “We could’ve had it all.”
154. “Are you sure you two aren’t married?”
155. “Well.. don’t keep me waiting.”
156. “Please look at me.”
157. “What have I ever done to you?”
158. “What are you doing here?”
159. “When are you going to realize I don’t care?”
160. “When you love someone, you just don’t stop. Ever. Even when people stop to roll their eyes or call you crazy.. even then. Especially then!”
161. “Where did that cat come from?”
162. “Where did you get this from?”
163. “Why are you up so early?”
164. “Why can’t they see they’re meant for each another?”
165. “Why did you choose me?”
166. “Why don’t you say it to my face?”
167. “Why couldn’t you come to me with your problems?”
168. “Would you stop for a second so I can say something to you for once!”
169. “You need to calm down.”
170. “I know you told me to stop thinking about you, but I can’t get you out of my mind.”
171. “You are nothing like them.”
172. “You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me.”
173. “I never believed in love till I met you.”
174. “I don’t need a Prince Charming saving me.”
175. “You can’t sit on the sidelines your entire life!”
176. “You deserve so much better.”
177. “You did all of this for me?”
178. “You take my love for granted.”
179. “You haven’t even touched your food.. what’s going on?”
180. “You know my name?”
181. “You need to wake up because I can’t do this on my own.”
182. “Stay the night. Please.”
183. “What did you say?”
184. “Why are you so annoying?”
185. “Don’t ask me that.”
186. “Don’t ever mention that again.”
187. “What’s with the box?”
188. “Say it!”
189. “Stop pinning this on me! You started it!”
190. “Did you do this on purpose?”
191. “Don’t give me that look! You started it!”
192. “It’s not fair!”
193. “I could kill you right now!”
194. “Don’t you dare give me that look!”
195. “Screw you!”
196. “Just shut up already.”
197. “You are so infuriating.
198. “Listen to me!”
199. “I dare you!”
200. “Please pretend to be my girlfriend/boyfriend.”
201. “You think I’m insensible enough to fall for that?”
202. “I’m not going to apologize. I can’t anymore.”
203. “Is this seat taken?”
204. “It’s midnight, what do you want?”
205. “You are strangely comfortable.”
206. “Imagine if it could always be this way, even in the city.”
207. “I don’t know how to feel any more.”
208. “At what point did you think that was a good idea?”
209. “Just marry me already.”
210. “Did I stutter?”
211. “Did I just say that out loud?”
212. “Did you hear that.”
213. “Don’t say you love me.”
214. “Don’t you ever do that again.”
215. “Everyone deserves a second chance.”
216. “I try so hard to forget you, but every single time it comes back to you.”
217. “H-How long have you been standing there?”
218. “Hey, I’m with you, okay? Always.”
219. “I didn’t ask for any of this! But do you know what I put up with it all? Because I love you!”
220. “I just need you here with me right now.”
221. “I love you. I’ve loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you and- Oh screw it!”
222. “We can’t lose each other, we just can’t.”
223. “I’ve never felt this way before and I’m terrified to be honest.”
224. “I never meant for anyone to get hurt.”
225. “I waited and waited, but you never came back!”
226. “I’m sick of feeling useless!”
227. “Is that what you call an apology?”
228. “Is there anything you want to tell me?”
229. “Somebody’s in love!”
230. “It’s not what it looks like.”
231. “Just hold me.”
232. “You’re the best part of me.”
233. “I don’t want to think about what I’d be like without you.”
234. “Can I hold your hand?”
235. “Let’s go get lost somewhere.”
236. “I just don’t know how to look forward anymore.”
John: brought those little popper things to throw at unsuspecting ppls feet. He is v frustrated to find that the trolls don’t jump at all bc they’re so used to hearing strange and sudden loud noises that this is baby shit to them. Of course, John simply takes this as a challenge to up the ante aka slip them into ppls shoes when they aren’t looking. “Hey uhhh Terezi why aren’t you wearing any shoes?” “I don’t know john, I just like to feel the earth beneath my humble feet”
Jade: lovesssss fireworks she found some old ones on her island once and tried setting them off but it was meh, these are so much better and everyone is here to share the experience with her! Helps Jane barbecue up some veggie burgers and some hot dogs for everyone and Definitely Does Not slip any of the scraps to the Becs. Nope. None. At all.
Dave: is decked head to toe in obnoxious USA gear. Has an American flag muscle shirt with an eagle dramatically superimposed in front of it. Has a head band with flags attached by boingy springs at the top. He is wearing red white and blue jorts and his regular sunglasses have been replaced by super shitty jpeg ones that spell USA. Karkat looks at him, utterly disgusted, and says Dave what the Fuck are you wearing. Dave. What the fuck. Also, those Strider boys sure do love sparklers because he and Dirk have All of the sparklers. All of Them.
Rose: as a light player, digs it. As someone who doesn’t want to be reminded of her land bc she didn’t complete her quest, not so much. But she has to be cool about it bc Kanaya has never seen fireworks before and fuck if she’s going to let her very Gay girlfriend, with whom she is in Lesbians, have her first fireworks soiled in ANY WAY. And if there’s a few fireworks that look like purple and green eldritch horrors,,,,it’s a coincidence. Maybe. Dave says hey rose uhh you didn’t have anything to do with those creepy as fuck looking ones did you. Rose flutters her lashes. Why, no Dave. Of course not. I have never ever done anything like that ever in my life ever. Smiles v sweetly.
Kanaya: first of all, is a little frustrated that apparently these “fireworks” are capable of multiple colors when they light up, but she’s not?? That doesn’t seem fair but whatever it’s Fine. Rose thinks she’s being sneaky about her anxiety around fireworks but Kanaya totally picks up on it and Very Subtly tries to comfort her. Ahem. Rose, I Understand That You Totally Do Not Feel Uncomfortable About This Situation, Wink Wink, But Allow Yourself To Feel Comforted By My Presence. Not That You Need It, Obviously. Your Human Emotions Are A Mystery To Me. (To those wondering if Kanaya winked physically or just said the word wink out loud, the answer is Yes).
Karkat: this is so stupid why do all the fireworks have colors. Where are the gray, nondescript fireworks. What if the fireworks don’t want everyone knowing their goddamn fucking business. “Dude, you might be overthinking this, they’re just fireworks” hey Fuck You, Dave, I don’t give a shit if they’re your MOTHER who I had HUMAN INTERCOURSE with last night even though she is SO MEDICALLY OVERWEIGHT. *whispering* (john did I do those “your human female ancestor” jokes right). John wipes away a single tear. Yes karkat, your “yo mama” jokes were great. They were perfect. I’m so proud.
Terezi: she absolutely did try to lick a sparkler. everyone watched, horrified, but she just sort of shrugged and went “meh”. She and Vriska are watching and feeling,,,a weird déjà vu kind of thing? Like maybe they’ve seen this before?
Jane: has been barbecuing up some good eats all day! She’s got veggie burgers for Roxy and Jade (and some snausages just in case), she’s got hamburgers for the trolls who actually prefer them as rare as possible because let’s face it, they’ve got the teeth of bloodthirsty carnivores. She has bratwurst for herself, hot dogs for Dave bc he’s a baby with no taste for fine food, and just a big assortment of stuff for everyone. Dirk helps cook and he’s got one of those weird anime girl aprons and it’s awkward for everyone involved.
Jake: burns himself on every single sparkler. every single one. Dagnabbit! These foolish things really are a trick to get going, aren’t they? Dirk just nods and agrees with him as he and Dave share nervous looks and hide their hordes of sparklers. Jake has successfully managed to burn every single finger and also a couple toes. Karkat laughs at him for being bad at this despite being unable to light any himself. They both receive pre lit sparklers and have a sparkler duel. It’s Bad. They smell like burnt hair for weeks after.
Dirk: Sparklers Georg, aka Dirk, who lights approximately 99,999 sparklers per celebration and is an outlier that should not have been counted, tells Jake uhhhh yes. They’re very tricky to light. You’re absolutely right and I am a Fool. He hides the 37 currently lit sparklers behind his back. Roxy begs him to put away his anime girl apron. Dirk. Dirk. Her titties. They’re so anatomically incorrect. You’re not even straight. Yes, he tells her. I know. That’s what makes it Ironic™. She throws her shoe at his head. John yells fuck! in the distance because there goes his secret poppers prank.
Roxy: definitely knew that john put the poppers in her shoes. Brought so many glow sticks and has to explain to Kanaya, no you can’t drink them. No I really don’t think that it will help you glow different colors. Please- oh god no. On the bright side, Kanaya’s tongue glows for the rest of the night. Watches the fireworks while sitting in a tree because Callie likes to feel tall.
Sollux: chills with Aradia in the back bc we all know that she loves to watch things blow up. Sollux kinda grumbles that it’s just a bunch of chemicals and science shit and it’s really not that impressive and I could probably do the same thing with my psiionics I’m just saying. Just putting that out there in case anyone wanted to know. Aradia smiles and pats his shoulder reassuringly. No one cares, Sollux. Just shut up and watch the fireworks.
Do you ever wonder about souls? Surely we too have them. How
corrupt they must be, twisted and torn, riddled in pride and dishonesty. Unsent: We do have them. I feel mine, and how it’s twisted and bent into
You think too much.
2:37 am (Artemis)
I passed someone today; his eyes looked like the moon in
shades of blue. Unsent: It made me think of mistakes, and how mistakes become
scars. I’d like one, maybe two cut, across my chest. It might help me separate
what is real and what is not
2:43 am (Apollo)
I saw a girl who looked like Cassandra. I wished her dead
and that she would remember me all in one breath.
2:45 am (Artemis)
I know. Me too.
4:05 am (Artemis)
Do you still fight the future?
2 seconds later (Apollo)
Every day. Every night. With every breath I have. Unsent:
Because it terrifies me. The darkness. The death. We will be all that’s left,
and we won’t be able to start over again.
4:06 am (Artemis)
I fight the past. Every expectation I failed to meet. Every
decision I ever made in vain. All the vows I gave too easily. Youth. Youth
makes gods foolish.
4:07 am (Apollo)
Unsent: I’m sorry. I’m sorry
for the part I played
10:59 pm (Artemis)
I wished it would end. I wanted the world to burn and to
watch it out of spite. Unsent: Then I wanted to save it, quench the fire with
the ocean. I wanted to prove I still could.
11:00 pm (Apollo)
I saw it.
11:01 pm (Apollo)
I had a vision today of a world that didn’t burn in fire. I
had a vision of a world where we were happy.
This year I am comitted to journaling every day. To make sure I am inspired to write I’ve compiled a list of prompts using journaling prompts, list prompts and self-discovery questions. Feel free to use!
365 Days of Journaling
1. Your New Year’s Resolutions.
2. Personal fact file.
3. Review of 2014
4. How can you treat yourself more gently this year? Things you could lighten up on yourself about?
5. List 5 simple activities to nurture yourself.
6. What do you need to stop worrying about?
8. What do you repeatedly re-evaluate? Can you let it go?
9. List things you should be proud of.
10. What negative phrases do you say about your body? Can you replace them with positive affirmations about your body?
11. List 10 things your body does that is amazing.
12. How are you sleeping?
14. In my heart I know the one way I can nurture my bod more this year is ___.
15. What makes you feel loved and cared for?
16. How does social media affect you?
17. List your greatest comforts.
18. Book Review
19. Design your outdoor area/garden.
20. Who do you want to surround yourself with this year?
21. An artist that inspires you.
22. List current and future goals and dreams.
23. What’s something you do differently to other people?
24. List what you are grateful for.
25. What’s something you want to do but haven’t?
27. List things you do to procrastinate.
28. Do you feel worthy of nurturing and gentle care? How does it feel for you to say ‘I am deserving of loving care. I take time to take care of myself?’
29. List words that touch your soul.
30. I wish animals could…… If they could, then…..
31. Has your greatest fear come true?
32. Never have I ever list.
33. What’s holding you back?
34. List dream jobs.
35. Favourite recipe.
36. List fictional characters with whom you have fallen in love.
38. I am inspired by…
39. Your favourite flower?
40. Movie Review.
41. ‘If I won the lottery’ list.
42. In this moment are you happy?
44. List things you like to do when you’re sick.
45. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
46. ‘If I ruled the world’ list.
47. Words to live by.
48. I wish I had one more chance to….. Then I would…..
49. 5 things you want in a relationship.
50. My overused words and phrases.
52. Recipe for a perfect weekend.
53. Make a table, 10 things you love and hate about your body.
54. List your greatest achievements.
55. Doodle here.
56. What’s your happiest childhood memory?
57. In ten years from now where would you like to be?
58. What’s your perfect trip?
59. When have you felt most passionate?
60. Your skills.
61. I wish I could forget the time I ….. because….
62. Book Review.
64. If not now – when?
65. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
66. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day before?
67. Write a letter, Dear Past Me.
68. What would you wish for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
69. The most disappointed I’ve ever been…
70. What scares you?
72. 10 television shows.
73. Nobody knows that I…
74. Your favourite scent?
75. Do you cope with stress? How?
76. List your essentials.
77. Plan a romantic evening.
78. Your saddest memory?
79. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
81. I wish I had a million… Then I would…
82. List books.
83. Decide upon a three course meal.
84. If we learn from mistakes why are we so frightened of making them?
85. What’s something you’ve learnt today?
86. What was your favourite school subject?
87. 10 celeb crushes.
88. The most fun I’ve ever had…
89. What are you looking forward to?
90. List places you want to go.
92. Describe each day of the week as if it was a person?
93. Are you a worrier?
94. The tattoos you have?
95. 10 things to do before your next birthday. (95)
96. Who was your best friend?
97. List favourite quotes.
98. Favourite colour combos.
99. Movie review.
100. Who do you admire?
101. I wish I could learn….. because…..
102. Look through a magazine – what images stand out?
103. The biggest lie I’ve ever told is…
104. Favourite animation.
105. Something out of reach…
106. A mistake you won’t make again?
108. List things that feel like home.
109. I am…
110. I’m not very good at…
111. List things you want to be known for.
112. What was your favourite toy?
113. Your character traits.
115. Describe your dream job.
116. Write a letter, Dear Future Me.
117. Make an A-Z list of things that you want to do.
118. Write about your first job?
120. List of websites.
121. Ways to waste time…
122. Table of Do’s and Don’ts
123. Your make-up bag?
124. What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
125. What makes you miserable?
127. Things you find beautiful?
128. There’s no excuse for…
129. The most terrifying moment of my life was…
130. What was your first car?Design your bedroom.
131. In 25 years will you be proud of the things you did or regret the things you didn’t do?
132. Write a mantra.
133. Your bucket list.
135. A-Z list of words to describe you.
136. What makes you unique?
137. Your next tattoo?
138. Lyrics of meaning.
139. Movie review.
140. Collection of jokes.
141. What happiness means to you?
142. Doodle here.
144. List 3 things that went right or wrong today.
145. How do you deal with anger?
146. Are you forgiving?
147. Things I always did with my dad when I was young…
148. List things that remind me of a my childhood.
149. Favourite emotion?
150. What is magic?
151. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
152. When do you make excuses?
154. List bad habits.
155. Childhood games.
156. List family traditions.
157. Something you overheard today.
158. Choose a poem.
159. List things that motivate you.
161. Get a map and plan a route.
162. Qualities you look for in a boyfriend?
163. Your pet.
164. Your definition of beauty.
165. Plan a perfect date.
166. List things that happened on the day you were born.
168. List of questions.
169. Your perfume?
170. HTML colour codes.
171. List pet peeves.
172. Robert Frost write a poem titled The Road Not Taken. Name a road you’ve always wanted to travel. Where do you hope it takes you, and what might you see on the way?
174. Ways to relax…
175. Your favourite albums?
176. Authors whose work you enjoy.
177. The worst nightmare you’ve ever had?
178. 5 things you can’t live without?
179. Every child deserves…
180. What would you change about the world?
181. List things to collect.
182. Plan an exercise routine.
183. I wish I had enough money to……
184. Cocktail recipe.
185. List summer goals.
186. Best advice given.
188. Your favourite piece of classical music.
189. Your talents?
190. What 5 traits do people first notice when they meet you for the first time?
191. List of 10 boy names.
192. Designer inspiration.
193. How much will power do you have?
194. Your favourite place and why?
195. Place your playlist on shuffle, write the lyrics to first song played.
196. List people you love.
197. Think back to the toys of your childhood.
198. Choose some scenery.
199. Favourite days of the year.
200. Today’s horoscope.
201. I wish everyone loved……
202. Advice to your best friend.
203. What does your sleeping position say about you?
204. Is there a heaven?
205. Things I always did with my mam when I was young…
206. Who would you like to thank for something they did for you in the past?
207. Favourite holiday.
208. Design something.
209. What did you buy today?
210. Favourite colour palette.
211. Are you competitive?
212. Create a pattern.
213. Your pet.
214. Find a new poem.
216. What does love mean to you?
217. Ten ways to improve yourself.
219. Your karaoke song.
220. Here is what others see me as …
221. Your favourite weather.
222. What is your personal secret to happiness?
223. What does real success in life mean to you?
224. Things that happened ten years ago today…
226. Your blog.
227. Your favourite season.
229. Mission in life…
230. In three words, describe your life.
231. Dreams for someday…
232. What do you think of the saying YOLO?
233. Best advice received.
234. What are means to you?
235. Most valued idea.
236. Most fun day ever.
237. Are you brave?
238. Happiest moment lately.
239. Who am I really?
240. Yesterday, I was…
241. What kind of day are you having, and why?
242. Your wedding song?
243. In what areas are you optimistic, and in what areas are you pessimistic?
244. Describe your life in colour.
245. What do you see in the mirror?
247. Interior design inspiration.
249. The headlines today are…
250. Write down today’s stresses.
251. What is your earliest memory of home?
252. Qualities you look for in a friend?
253. A promise I must make myself.
255. Something you learnt the hard way?
256. Urgent challenges.
257. What would your superpower be?
259. How much self-control do you have?
260. Who do you talk to when you have a problem?
261. Paint a picture.
262. Where would you like to be lost?
263. How old were you four years ago? Describe some things you can do now that you could not do then.
264. Book review.
265. Choose a religion.
266. List of things to photograph.
267. A place you relax.
268. Favourite family photo.
269. Describe how university was for you?
270. A photo that makes you happy.
272. Use a newspaper for inspiration today.
273. Your house rules?
274. When I am old I will…
275. Who or what has had a strong influence in your life?
276. Write about climbing.
277. What’s the meaning of your name?
278. Make an emotional graph whilst listening to a song.
279. Doodle here
280. List places you would not visit.
281. What other profession would you do?
283. What does it feel like to be wrong?
284. Would you jump out of a plane?
285. What have you won?
286. Favourite brands.
287. Where do you feel most comfortable?
288. A woman who inspires you.
289. Which is least important to you–money, power, fame–and why?
290. Describe a dream that you had recently. Provide as many details as possible.
291. Why is it important to be honest?
292. A ridiculous law held in your country.
293. Why do you work where you work?
294. What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
295. Place your playlist on shuffle and write the first ten songs that are played.
296. Where do you people watch?
297. Collect some wallpaper.
298. Movie Review
299. Draw optical illusions.
300. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
301. What headline really got to you today?
302. Write about a difficult time in your life when you showed strength.
303. Best lesson you’ve ever learnt?
304. Something expensive you won’t buy yourself.
305. What historical events happened the year you were born?
307. Does Never Never Land really exist?
308. Favourite candles.
309. List of fictional places you wish you could visit.
310. Do you look after yourself?
311. Seven things I love to do.
312. How does the weather effect you?
313. What do you think of animal testing?
315. List five things you would buy if money wasn’t an object?
316. If you were a doctor, what kind of doctor would you be?
317. Open up a random book to page 33, and take the first sentence at the top of the page and start writing from it.
318. A-Z list of words that mean something to you.
319. Sometimes I pretend to be.
320. Describe your relationship with your grandparents.
321. As a writer, my dream come true would be…
322. List 3 things that went right today.
323. Trace your hand, write words on how you feel today inside.
324. Favourite superhero?
325. I promise to…
326. What effect does music have on you?
327. What can you see out of your window right now?
328. Name one thing you have always been good at doing.
329. What is your favourite form of exercise?
330. A festival you would like to experience?
331. The problem with being me is that…
332. Today’s fashion inspiration.
333. Families are important because…
334. Are you doing what you believe in or what you believe you should be doing?
335. What era inspires you?
336. A myth or legend that intrigues you.
337. What really moves you?
338. Take a walk, what did you think about?
339. What must I do tomorrow?
340. What’s making you mad today?
341. Write a letter to your future daughter about growing up.
342. List of 10 girl’s names.
343. Write down something no one knows about you.
344. Give yourself a pep talk?
345. When I was a child I didn’t realise that…
346. Your starsign.
347. List of your firsts.
348. What would you tell your future self to stay more positive?
349. Book Review
350. Words that mean something to you.
351. List of things you look forward to.
352. Was today a good day?
353. Something that helped to shape your outlook to life?
354. Write a description of a winter’s scene.
355. Your Christmas shopping list?
356. Events to remember this year…
357. What did Christmas mean to you as a child?
358. What does Christmas mean to you now?
359. How was your Christmas?
360. What’s great about today?
361. Would you change anything about this year?
362. What are you proud of achieving this year?
363. What I learnt this year…
364. Words to describe 2014.
365. What are your resolutions for the upcoming year?
(theres like 200+ on here lol. got it from another tumbler, credz to them 💜)
1: My name?
2: Do I have any nicknames?
3: Zodiac sign?
4: Video game I play to chill, not to win?
5: Book/series I reread?
6: Aliens or ghosts?
7: Writer I trust enough to read whatever they write?
8: Favourite radio station?
9: Favourite flavour of anything?
10: The word that I use all the time to describe something great?
11: Favourite song?
12: The question you ask new friends to get to know them better?
13: Favourite word?
14: The last person who hurt me, did I forgive them?
15: Last song I listened to?
16: TV show I always recommend?
17: Pirates or ninjas?
18: Movie I watch when I’m feeling down?
19: Song that I always start my shuffle with/wake-up song/always-on-a-loop song?
20: Favourite video games?
21: What am I most afraid of?
22: A good quality of mine?
23: A bad quality of mine?
24: Cats or dogs?
25: Actor/actress you trust enough to watch whatever they’re in?
26: Favourite season?
27: Am I in a relationship?
28: Something I miss?
29: My best friend?
30: Eye colour?
31: Hair colour?
32: Someone I love?
33: Someone I trust?
34: Someone I always think about?
35: Am I excited about anything?
36: My current obsession?
37: Favourite TV shows as a child?
38: Do I have someone of the opposite sex that I can tell everything to?
39: Am I superstitious?
40: What do I think about most?
41: Do I have any strange phobias?
42: Do I prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
43: Favourite hobbies?
44: Last book I read?
45: Last film I watched?
46: Do I play any instruments?
47: Favourite animal?
48: Top 5 blog on Tumblr that I follow?
49: Superpower I wish I could have?
50: How do I destress?
51: Do I like confrontation?
52: When do I feel most at peace?
53: What makes me smile?
54: Do I sleep with the lights on or off?
55: Play any sports?
56: What is my song of the week?
57: Favourite drink?
58: When did I last send a handwritten letter to somebody?
59: Afraid of heights?
60: Pet peeve?
61: What was the last concert I went to see?
62: Am I vegetarian/vegan/pescatarian?
63: What occupation did I want to do when I was younger?
64: Have I ever had a friend turn enemy?
65: What fictional universe would I like to be a part of?
66: Something I worry about?
67: Scared of the dark?
68: Who are my best friends?
69: What do I admire most about others?
70: Can I sing?
71: Something I wish I could do?
72: If I won the lottery, what would I do?
73: Have I ever skipped school?
74: Favourite place on the planet?
75: Where do I want to live?
76: Do I have any pets?
77: What is my current desktop picture?
78: Early bird or night owl?
79: Sunsets or sunrise?
80: Can I drive?
81: Story behind my last kiss?
82: Earphones or headphones?
83: Have I ever had braces?
84: Story behind one of my scars?
85: Favourite genre of music?
86: Who is my hero?
87: Favourite comic book character?
88: What makes me really angry?
89: Kindle or real book?
90: Favourite sporty activity?
91: What is one thing that isn’t tight in schools that should be?
92: What was my favourite subject at school?
94: What was the last thing I bought?
95: How tall am I?
96: Can I cook?
97: Can I bake?
98: 3 things I love?
99: 3 things I hate?
100: Do I have more girl friends or boy friends?
101: Who do I get on with better, girls or boys?
102: Where was I born?
103: Sexual orientation?
104: Where do I currently live?
105: Last person I texted?
106: Last time I cried?
107: Guilty pleasure?
108: Favourite Youtuber?
109: A photo of myself.
110: Do I like selfies?
111: Favourite game app?
112: My relationship with my parents?
113: Favourite accents?
114: A place I have not been but wish to visit?
115: Favourite number?
116: Can I juggle?
117: Am I religious?
118: Do I like space?
119: Do I like the deep ocean?
120: Am I much of a daredevil?
121: Am I allergic to anything?
122: Can I curl my tongue?
123: Can I wiggle my ears?
124: Do I like clowns?
125: The Beatles or Elvis?
126: My current project?
127: Am I a bad loser?
128: Do I admit when I wrong?
129: Forest or beach?
130: Favourite piece of advice?
131: Am I a good liar?
132: Hogwarts house / Divergent faction / Hunger Games district?
133: Do I talk to myself?
134: Am I very social?
135: Do I like gossip?
136: Do I keep a journal/diary?
137: Have I ever hopelessly failed a test?
138: Do I believe in second chances?
139: If I found a wallet full of cash on the ground, what would I do?
140: Do I believe people are capable of change?
141: Have I ever been underweight?
142: Am I ticklish?
143: Have I ever been in a submarine?
144: Have I ever been on a plane?
145: In a film about my life, who would I cast as myself, friends and family?
146: Have I ever been overweight?
147: Do I have any piercings?
148: Which fictional character do I wish was real?
149: Do I have any tattoos?
150: What is the best decision I have made in life so far?
151: Do I believe in Karma?
152: Do I wear glasses or contacts?
153: What was my first car?
154: Do I want children?
155: Who is the most intelligent person I know?
156: My most embarrassing memory?
157: What makes me nostalgic?
158: Have I ever pulled an all-nighter?
159: Which do I value more in others, brains or beauty?
160: What colour mostly dominates my wardrobe?
161: Have I ever had a paranormal experience?
162: What do I hate most about myself?
163: What do I love most about myself?
164: Do I like adventure?
165: Do I believe in fate?
166: Favourite animal?
167: Have I ever been on radio?
168: Have I ever been on TV?
169: How old am I?
170: One of my favourite quotes?
171: Do I hold grudges?
172: Do I trust easily?
173: Have I learnt from my mistakes?
174: Best gift I’ve ever received?
175: Do I dream?
176: Have I ever had a night terror?
177: Do I remember my dreams, and what is one that comes to mind?
178: An experience that has made me stronger?
179: If I were immortal, what would I do?
180: Do I like shopping?
181: If I could get away with a crime, what would I choose to do?
182: What does “family” mean to me?
183: What is my spirit animal?
184: How do I want to be remembered?
185: If I could master one skill, what would I choose?
186: What is my greatest failure?
187: What is my greatest achievement?
188: Love or money?
189: Love or career?
190: If I could time travel, where and when would I want to go?
191: What makes me the happiest?
192: What is “home” to me?
193: What motivates me?
194: If I could choose my last words, what would they be?
195: Would I ever want to encounter aliens?
196: A movie that scared me as a child?
197: Something I hated as a child that I like now?
198: Zombies or vampires?
199: Live in the city or suburbs?
200: Dragons or wizards?
201: A nightmare that has stayed with me?
202: How do I define love?
203: Do I judge a book by its cover?
204: Have I ever had my heart broken?
205: Do I like my handwriting?
206: Sweet or savoury?
207: Worst job I’ve had?
208: Do I collect anything?
209: Item of clothing or jewellery you’ll never see me without?
210: What is on my bucket list?
211: How do I handle anger?
212: Was I named after anyone?
213: Do I use sarcasm a lot?
214: What TV character am I most like?
215: What is the weirdest talent I have?
216: Favourite fictional character?
I’m writing this theory when I should be studying for my Anthropology class for tomorrow. I’m tired, it’s 00:37 am, and I have a full mug of coffee with hot chocolate in front of me. I would rather die than say that this was not worth it