She was perfect. No, she wasn’t … She is perfect. The way her ssmile is so bright, the way her perfect hair bounce everytime she moves or the way her laugh is so loud. She screamed Gryffindor or even Hufflepuff, she screamed fun,love and everything that poets love.
The first time he saw her it was in the Great Hall, in the line that he knew very well, she had arrived and everyone was so excited to discover which house she would belong, which house everyone there would belong.
She was one of the lasts. She was there, when almost everyone was sorted, smiling and with her arms crossed. And when her name was called everyone in the room hold their breath and no surprise she just smiled and somehow he knew the she would go to Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. She is so bright of course she belongs there.
Everyone was paying so much attention. It was impossible not to when she was smiling so big while sitting in this chair where everyone seemed to be so afraid of. It was the big time of everyone life include hers.
When the hat was placed in her head, above her mess of hair, everyone was in silence.
The girl was moving her feet and just smiling while her eyes was looking at everyplace she could.
It passed longs minutes when the hat screamed the name of house she would belong. The house where she would made her friends and maybe even met the lover of her life.
“ SSLYTHERIN” The hat screamed and she smiled again, cause even if everyone just met her she seemed to be the type of girl who is always smiling.
She jumped out of the chair and walked to the very green table. She sat and then he lost her in the middle of a lot of Slytherin students.
He was not happy with that… She was so beautiful, so shinning and how that kind of girl could belong to a such horrible house. How could that happen?
- Are you okay, PadFoot? - James asked looking ate his friend that still had his eyes at Slytherin table.
-Yeah, I am okay. Just so surprised that this girl is a Slytherin. -He said shrugging his shoulders.
- And You will never guess. -One boy, the one that was jut sorted like the beautiful girl, said.
-What? -Peter asked curious.
-She is not a pureblood.
-What? -The marauders screamed, even Remus who was quiet before. - That’s impossible. -Sirius completed.
The boy just nodded his head and turned to listen Dumbledore speech and letting all the boys still shocked and a Sirius with wide eyes looking at the girl talking to Severus and Lucius and right after smiling at the boy besides her, his brother who was sorted a few moments before her.
Some years passed anyway, and the girl still was the girl who always smile, but now it was a little more private. The smile was smaller and her long and black hair now was short and so much more curlier, lot of locks of curls. She was a example to everyone.
The girl that Sirius didn’t know the first name after all this years was polite and always classy, wearing the most perfect clothes and her hair always perfect. She was almost a angel in the middle of lot demons.
- (Y/L/N) did it again. - Peter said sitting next to his friends. - She defended the Hufflepuff’s first year from Malfoy.
- Why the hell she is a Slytherin? - James asked confused. -For the first time I think the Hat made a mistake.
- I think that too. You are here after all. -Remus said rolling his eyes and trying to pay attention to his book and his homework. - Why are you talking about this girl again? She a Slytherin, get over it. Now can we back to our homework?
-But Moony, she is a angel. How can she be there? -Padfoot whispered
- Lucifer was too. - Remus said smiling. - Look, no one here even know her first name, we just know that maybe she is not that bad but hey, we don’t talk to Slytherin any way, so why we should bother?
Pads just sighted and went back to his book but his mind still was in the different Slytherin. He didint know why but that girl just confused him. She intrigued him so much with her eyes showing a fire but still having the sweatiest smile ever.
The day the Marauders descoverd her name it was a week after, when they was joking around Snape, giving him names that he didint like and laughing so laud that anyone near could listen.
They were having fun when James felt a tap on his shoulders making he stop laughing a little to turn around and face the Slytherin girl wearing a beautiful smile.
- Hello, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. - She said with a big smile and then looking at Snape who was on the air without any pants. -Hey, Severus. - Said waving her hand ate him. -How are you all?
- Good? -James said _ asked _ looking ate his friends confused.
-That’s very good,I was excellent a few minutes ago, if you minded. - She said sighing - But then I saw you all making fun of my very dear friend and that’s not a very polite thing to do,guys.
- And who says we care to being polite? -Peter said laughing and gaining a very sharp look of the girl.
-Well, Lucius told me that you, Gryffindor, are not very polite but I wanted to believe otherside and now I am just regretting that. -She said looking a little sad. -If you don’t let my friend down I will have to do something that none of you would appreciate.
- And you,a Slytherin,think that you can do something to us? - James asked laughing loud and then looking at his friends. -Did you see that? This little girl think she can harm us.
- (Y/N)! You don’t have to do it. -Snape shouted.
-Its not a problem, Severus. Lucius said that I should practice a little more anyway. -She said with a smiling and then looking at the four boys in front of her.
All the boys lost their doubts about her being Slytherin when they saw the smirk on her lips and her eyes with a fire. None of them could actually tell how all of that could happened but the just blinked and they were hanging in the air, all of them, while Severus was outing his pants besides the girl.
-What the hell do you think are doing? - Sirius shouted looking at the girl who just laughed -Let us down.
- Look, Severus, They don’t think that joke is fun anymore. - (y/n) said taking of their pants. - Do you think I should let them down?
- C'mon, Snivellus, You know we were just kidding with you. - James said.
- I don’t think he will let us down. - Moony said just to his friends listen.
- Let us down now!
- Or what? Would you tell you mom, Sirius? - Snape asked. - Wait, your mom doesn’t care about you. -He laughed
- Severus. - (Y/N) shouted looking at her friend. - That’s not a thing that you should say! - She told him while throwing the boy’s pants at the lake.
-Why that? Its not like we are their friends anyway. -He shrugged.
- Okay, guys,I think I had enough. - She said letting all the boys falling hard on the flour and walking to them. - And Sirius, you can’t have a mom but that doesn’t mean that you dont have a family. -She said smiling at The black haired boy. -Oh, please, dont meses with me friends anymore or I will do worse than that.
- She is a weirdo . -James said looking at the girl who was walking to the castle with her friend. - Who is nice and a demon at the same time?
- Yeah, a weirdo
What Sirius never told anyone that moment it was that weirdo had, maybe, stole his heart.