Literally nothing you do is safe from the CIA. There are numerous full-on spyware suites developed by them, mostly for iOS and Windows, but also targeting Android, Linux, OS X, and Solaris. Apps thought to be secure (Telegram with encryption enabled, WhatsApp, Signal) were compromised (EDIT: This is incorrect, although the devices that these were on were compromsied) as well, as were a host of other devices (ie smart TVs).
THIS DOES NOT PERTAIN ONLY TO AMERICANS.
If you live in a Schengen area country, your country likely hosts several CIA backed cyberwar experts. They came in via the US consulate in Frankfurt. If you don’t, you likely do as well, but I can’t find anything without sifting through the files myself.
“I have nothing to hide, why does this matter?”: Because there are now multiple thousand “zero hour”- ie “developers get zero hours to fix”- vulnerabilities floating around that no one had any idea existed. The vulnerabilities themselves weren’t leaked, but it’s the fact that someone knew about these and didn’t say.
EDIT: These look to mostly be older, already used bugs, see this post
I hate to make this kinda clickbait-y thing, but this is honest to God one of the most important leaks in history. Our response to this is pretty much going to be life or death for privacy in the developed world. Be loud about this, be annoying about this, and do not shut up about this. Please reblog this and other posts relating to it.
Things have been crazy lately so I just wanted to take a moment and remind you to love yourself because you are important! No matter who you are or where you come from! Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise!
I decided to make a step by step “How-to Jenny’s Witchy Brew” for Self Love ~ Rose Soy Milk Tea <3
Things you will need:
-Rose Tea: I get mine at 99 Ranch Market but it’s essentially just dried rose hips so if you have rose hips that you can dry out, that will work too! You will want to use 6-8 rose buds, the more you add the stronger the flavor!
-Organic Soy Milk: This can be regular milk or almond milk, I prefer unsweetened organic soy milk. If you decide to use soy make sure it’s organic! Brands such as ‘Silk’ isn’t good, even if they claim it’s organic, for some reason it burns and wont cook right. It’s gotta be the real deal! For this recipe you only need 1 cup.
-Honey: Any kind of organic honey will do, if you have herbal honey that’s even better for adding more florals to your tea! I usually add about 2-3 teaspoons, but feel free to add to taste!
-Cinnamon & Nutmeg: This is optional! I like to add just a pinch of both spices to add a little kick to my tea. If you don’t care for spice try ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract instead!
-Sugar: This is also optional, I like my tea to be a little on the sweet side & since we are using organic unsweetened soy milk it helps to really sweeten it up! I only use barely a ½ teaspoon, but just add to taste!
-Mesh Strainer: For removing the flowers once it’s cooked.
-Your Favorite Mug! Mine is a black mug with my astrological sign gold leafed into it!
Before starting, take a moment to close your eyes, clear your mind, breathe deeply through your nose and slowly release through your mouth (do this a few times). Visualize letting go of any negativity or weight you may be carrying on your shoulders…now…
<3 LET’S GET BREWING! <3
1- Pour soy milk into pot, turn heat on low
2- Add rose tea, gently crumble a couple of the buds
3- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar
4- Add desired amount of honey; while you slowly drizzle it in feel free to draw symbols with it such as hearts or infinity symbols- whatever you feel is right for helping to instill your manifestations of self love into your tea!
5- Stir your brew clockwise! While slowly stirring visualize the self love that this tea will bring you & say some positive affirmations about yourself such as:
“I love the person I am, I am strong & caring, I am creative, I am beautiful inside and out…” say whatever best suits your needs for self love and take a moment to appreciate the wonderful person you are! <3
6- Let your tea brew for approximately 10 minutes on low stirring occasionally to prevent scorching. DON’T LET IT BOIL! You want to create an infusion of the flowers which means a longer slower heating process. Boiling will mean scorching the flowers and milk!
7- You’ll notice the rose buds will begin to loose their color, remove your brew from the heat to let it cool and allow the tea to steep for about 3 minutes.
8- Remove roses with mesh strainer and compost.
As you drink, visualize your tea as a pink white healing light of love and remember your affirmations taking deep breaths in-between each sip! <3
I hope you all enjoyed this & that your tea was delicious & full of positive energy! Feel free to try making this with other flowers which have different properties such as: lavender & chamomile for happiness and relaxation!
I wonder if phil’s mum is the type of mum who jokingly favours the partner, like for example maybe she gave dan extra dessert and when phil was playfully offended she squeezed dan’s shoulders and said “ohhh he had a rough little trip, he deserves it!” and phil was like “that was a week ago!” and she said “alright you caught me it’s the dimple, how can you deny someone this cute of anything?” and pinched his cheek, and dan was like “yeah phil, how can you deny me of anything?” and phil just rolled his eyes bc he CAN’T
1. Always start with intent. What is the goal of the enchantment? Beauty? Fear? Love? Once decided, gather your ingredients. Remember that they can be physical, such as dried herbs or crystals, or it can be your own energy.
2. Select an object to enchant. I find that jewelry works very well with enchantments, but almost any object will do. Personally, I believe that the material of the object you are enchanting will affect how long the spell lasts (I’ve found that metal holds it the longest).
3. Pick a time to do the spell. Depending on your beliefs, the time of day, lunar cycle, or day of week may strengthen or weaken the effects of your enchantment.
4. Place the object amid your spell components. So, if using physical components, place it in a glass bowl (or the floor, a hole in the ground, etc.) with your ingredients. If using energy, place it in your hands, or alternatively, hold your hands over the object (note: or another body part. It doesn’t have to be hands. I have done enchantments that are completed with a kiss, or require stomping. Again, it all depends on the intent).
5. Regardless of the type of ingredients you are using, imagine that your selected object is filling with new powers. The energy from your body - or from your ingredients - is being sucked out and absorbed. What color is this energy? Does it move quickly or slowly? Does it make a sound, or give off a smell? How do you feel imaging it? If it were to talk, what would it say? Know the energy. When you feel as though the object you are enchanting is teeming with new powers, gently bring your mind back to the present. Your enchantment is complete.