Rec list of your top 10 Dom!Cas Sub!Dean fics? Please? Love your blog!
This is such a cop out, but I am absolutely horrid at making broad-category fic rec lists, and sub!dean is feeling under the weather. What the two of us have decided to do instead is give you the non-WIP fics that we have bookmarked as favorites on AO3, listed in alphabetical order. I hope this is acceptable.
Note: Not all of these are marked as Dom!Cas/sub!Dean, but the undertones are strong enough for us to feel comfortable including them in this list. Also they’re hot as fuck.
- “All You Need” by @shiphitsthefan (explicit):
- “Dean is always captivating in his submission, but when he loses himself so completely, Cas’ breath catches, his heart flutters. Divine is the only word that comes to his mind. He will always be in awe of the simple blasphemy that is worshipping Dean Winchester.“
- Further Adventures by @scones-and-texting-and-murder (explicit):
- Cas regards him with that level gaze. “So you’d be the submissive one.” Dean flushes. “Um, yeah.” “Hmm,” Cas says.
- “Leashed” by @buffenator (teen & up):
- A good sub knows how to take care of their Dom when needed.
- Standing There by @bettydays (explicit):
- “Katarina, mischievous grin spread across her face, reached up and gave Dean a peck on the cheek. With another harsh tap on the side of his jaw, she cooed, ‘Good boy.‘ And that was how Dean met his first pimp.” *** After the tragic death of his father, twenty year old Dean Winchester needs to prove to social services that he’s fit to become his brother Sam’s legal guardian. He’s willing to do whatever it takes, even if it means becoming employed by a feisty Peruvian dominatrix, who introduces him to his first client, the mysterious Castiel.
- “Come Back Down” by scarabine (explicit):
Castiel wraps Dean’s arms behind his back before they play.
- “Infinite” by @dek-says-so (explicit):
Castiel only wants Dean to understand just how loved he is.
- “Like the Summer Sunshine” by @sass-master-stina (explicit):
- “Have you ever tried baklava?” Cas asks, voice dipping low, a suggestive lilt to his words. “No,” Dean says slowly. “Is it any good?” Cas fixes him with a very intent look. “I think you’ll like it.” And for Dean, that’s assurance enough. He’s definitely game. *** When Dean jets off to Europe with Cas, he gets a much-needed vacation from hunting – and his insecurities.
- Montage by @silibrumportes (explicit):
Cas and Dean plan to move in together in June. But it’s only January…
from both of our rec lists:
- “Somebody to Love” by keepcalmanddonotblink & MashiarasDream (teen & up):
- Dean wakes up in an alley after a bar fight with no memory of the actual fight. When a handsome stranger comes to his rescue, Dean’s torn between being wary and being grateful. But fortunately, Castiel knows what he’s doing. Even if it originally doesn’t necessarily seem that way (enter Dr. Chuck Shurley, veterinarian).
- Words With Friends by @bettydays (explicit):
- "Dean Winchester is as straight as an arrow. He’s a lady’s man of epic proportions: the king of the one night stand, the messiah of the friends with benefits paradigm, the emperor of perpetual bachelorhood. Except, apparently, when it comes to his best friend, Castiel Novak.” *** Wherein a longstanding acquaintanceship leads to friendship, then best friendship, then sexting, then dirty talk, then mutual masturbation, then, inevitably, fucking.