Hope you four are doing well. When you have time, would you mind doing a prompt or few about sibling-esque friends? Thank you in advance!
- Character A and B grew up like they were siblings, and now that they’re older, people are constantly asking if the two of them are related because of how close they are. Character A usually says “no”, but Character B likes to trick people and say “yes”.
- “Who made fun of you? Tell me. I’m going to beat them up. No, don’t try to protect them, I’m settling this for you.” AU
- Because of Character A’s meek nature, Character B has always been the one to step in and protect them. At the same time, Character A has always been the calmer out of the two and can talk Character B out of reckless situations. Together, they balance the other out and make for a great pair of friends.
- “Shh, you’re sick and I’m coming over with your favorite foods and movie. Don’t worry about getting me sick because if I catch this then you’re taking care of me next.” AU
- Character A is a single child, while Character B is the youngest of a ton of siblings. Character B sort of ‘adopts’ Character A into the mess of their family so that Character A can get the experience of what it’s like to have siblings – and also because Character B wants to be an ‘older sibling’ figure to Character A.