How he'd comfort you
- Eren: Coming from someone who has experienced just as much hurt, he would be able to relate to whatever problem you're going through. You'd spend the whole day/night talking about and wondering these problems, why they happen, etc. It may be putting salt on the wound, but you'd feel strangely lighter after you guys are done talking.
- Armin: Once he'd see you in such a broken state, he couldn't help but panic. He would run around like a headless chicken, bringing back pillows, sweets, tissue, and whatever he thinks you need. However, when you tell him you just need someone to listen to you, he'd calm down a little and just let you talk. In turn, he would assure you that he'll help you get along every step of the way.
- Reiner: He may not really understand it, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't care and that he won't try to make things better. He'd be your butler for the day, wherein he'll be at your beck and call the whole day, just because he doesn't want you to stress yourself any further.
- Bertholdt: He really wouldn't know what to do in situations like those, so he would just let you sob into his shoulder while he strokes your back. Once in a while, he'd whisper a little in an attempt to make things better, stuff like "it's going to be okay" or "it happens to all of us". Little words like these and his presence alone will be enough to make you feel better.
- Jean: His first instinct would make him tell you to suck in it and that it can happen to anyone, but once he sees how upset you are about the matter, he'll take his words back and try to make things better. It'd be a little cheesy, but he'll take you to an open space, like a rooftop or a riverside, where you can shout out all your frustrations and whatever makes you sad. Once you're sated, he'll treat you to whatever you feel like eating to cap it off.
- Marco: He'll listen to your concerns carefully with two ears, and after that, he'll tell you that it's best to move on from your problem, and he'll start spoiling you. He'll buy tons of DVDs, buckets of comedy movies, and your favorite take out meal. Once in a while, he would check on you just to see if you're faking your smiles or what, but how could you fake it after all he's done?
- Connie: He would hate seeing you down in the dumps, so he'd try whatever he can to distract you and make you smile. For him, forcibly dragging you to an arcade or an amusement park would be much better than having you stuck at home, wallowing in your sadness. After he finally sees that bright smile of yours, he'd take you home and let you know that you can bug him for anything.
- Levi: As a man of a few words, he will only have his presence to offer. He prefers body language over words, so instead of trying to come up with a philosophical piece of advice, or try to recall a quote, he would just hold your hand, or let you soak his shirt in tears, even if it would mean another round of laundry.
- Erwin: You would have a long, long talk about your problem. It may be strange, but it would be him who would do most of the talking, but it would be sensible advice that would really be fit for your situation. Once you're okay, he'll take you into his arms, where it will be his turn to listen to everything that's on your mind.