- The finale was beautiful and so perfect ahhh my shipper heart is very content right now!
- For starters:
- -Lemon Breeland, the voice of all Zade shippers! Loved her conversation with Zoe and her constant pushing for Zoe to realize how in love she really is with Wade, you go girl
- -I had definitely begun to ship George and Lemon again after how insanely funny and cute they'd become this season and I was hoping SO bad for George to get on that ship : (
- -I do not support Lavon trying to win Lemon back, I had a feeling he was running towards her but i was hoping it was AB cause her and Lavon are so great together. Am not in favour of the reappearance of this love triangle from season 1, but Team George regardless
- -Cricket being gay was probably the biggest shocker of the hour HA didn't see that one coming
- -Meatball and Lily-Anne's vows were priceless, too bad it didn't work out for the odd lovebirds
- -I like this different side to Joel, I always thought him and Zoe were great as friends, and he proved to be a great friend to Wade tonight too so YAY Joel!
- Now where to start with Zade? Zoe's weird and stress-induced behaviour at the beginning of the episode, trying to make conversation with Wade and giving him the mini ice breaker brush was adorable, it was clear how much it was killing her to see him packing and ready to walk out of her life.
- Her confession was beautiful. It was raw emotion spilling out of her, and like Lemon said, it took a lot of guts for her to put herself out there and completely let her guard down for the man who broke her heart.
- Loved the fact that Wade did not leave and realized that he wasn't willing to sacrifice his identity for his new job, or sacrifice his love for our crazy New Yorker.
- But the scene that absolutely took the cake for me was Zoe telling Wade that she is not willing to give up on him and that she'll do anything to prove to him that they belong together. One year ago, in the season 2 finale, Wade told Zoe that she saw potential in him to be a better man and that if she gave him a second chance, he would be ready for her. Love how we have come full circle.
- Wade may not have said 'I love you' back to her but that doesn't mean he's still not madly in love with her. Of course he is, it's written all over his face. And Zoe is not one to give up on the people she loves.
- Special mention to Wade's smile at the end, that he was so happy that she isn't giving up on him, no matter how much he tries to stay away and fight what he feels for her. AH my precious babies
Carmichael had one of the bow ties around his neck, but he could not tie it. 'I'll just pop in and make sure she got hers' he thought to himself, sighing. He teleported over hoping she wasn't working today.