- Fubuki: How long have you been sleeping with Saitama?
- Genos: What
- Genos: I don't even get...
- Genos: Why would...I
- Genos: I've never had sex with anyone. Anywhere.
- Genos: It's none of your...
- Genos: You have the nerve, the audacity
- Genos: And how do I know, frankly, that YOU'RE not sleeping with him?
- Genos: Maybe you are. Maybe you're trying to throw me off!
- Genos: Check and mate.
Saitama wondering why Genos gets so flustered when he picks the Cyborg up, not just when he's damaged to walk but playfully and affectionately. He guesses that its just Genos' affectionate nature when it comes to him and being held is just one of those things. When its a reminder of how strong Saitama for Genos, when he can easily lift his 300kilo body like a feather the whole walk home. He feels comfortable, secure and safe and he can press his ear to his sensei's chest and hear his heartbeat.