A Date With Markiplier
You guys. I am SO thoroughly impressed by what Markiplier and his team put out today.
First of all, I’m so glad that it wasn’t what some people thought, which was that Amy was pregnant (although the picture of the two of them with Mark wearing the “dad” shirt did throw me off as well).
I love what he did for so many reasons.
1. He made a video on a day where not everyone feels like today matters, that they are loved, etc., that made everyone feel like they were loved and cared about.
2. This was SO UNIQUE. Like, obviously he’s not the first person to do this, but no one else has ever done anything like this, this well done, recently.
3. The ENTIRE TEAM was FANTASTIC. I would love to get some behind the scenes footage.
4. This was hyped really well. It didn’t push the event in your face, because the fandom took it to the next level. The mysteriousness and vagueness leading up to it made everyone more intrigued.
5. THE RETURN OF DARKIPLIER AND WILFORD WARFSTACHE. Darkiplier appears in the horror play in the date and the editing on that alone is fantastic. And then in the 10th and final ending, Wilford Warfstache makes an epic return, a throwback to someone who we haven’t seen in years, probably.
6. Honestly, Mark’s acting was really good and shows a lot of promise. I hope that we get to see a lot more like this in the future.
I’m so glad that I got to participate in this, and I can’t thank Teamiplier enough!!