It’s been more than a day and I’m still laughing at how the Squire pact in TOZ-X is now just a friendship bracelet while Mikleo and Sorey apparently have each other on telepathic emergency speed dial LOL.
Balance is key. In everything you do. Dance all night long and practice yoga the next day. Drink wine but don’t forget your green juice. Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and kale salad when your body needs it. Wear high heels on Saturday and walk barefoot on Sunday. Go shopping at the mall and then sit down and meditate in your bedroom. Live high and low. Move and stay still. Embrace all sides of who you are and live your authentic truth! Be brave and bold and spontaneous and loud and let that complement your abilities to find silence and patience and modesty and peace. Aim for balance. Make your own rules and don’t let anybody tell you how to live according to theirs.
She is the absolute goddess of life and so inspirational to me.
reasons why The Party (s1 ep16) is the single greatest brooklyn nine nine - nay, comedy tv show - episode ever made and i’ll probably never ever get tired of watching it:
- strong underlying plot surrounding the discrimination against race and sexuality perpetuated by the NYPD and how awful and hurtful and gross that behaviour is
- zero dancing around the above subject, even going so far as to bluntly describe the perpetrators of the discrimination as “many of whom look exactly like you” to the white cishet male protagonist
- consequent acknowledgement of said protagonist of the crappiness of the behaviour even though he himself has never expressed even a hint of being prejudiced (he doesn’t get defensive, or scoff and brush it off, or say “Well, NOT ME”; Jake’s uncomfortable with emotions, sure, and says so, but not once in that scene does he dismiss Kevin’s concerns as not applying to him - rather, he demonstrates with his actions how much he (and the rest of the squad) care about and respect Captain Holt)
- kevin cozner is unfortunately not the star of danzes with wolvez
- [terrible falsetto] “Raymond, those slacks are a knockout!”
- the entire trope setup of the squad being in a Super Affluent Adult Situation, suddenly magnifying their collective weirdo-ness by showing how whacky their regular shenanigans really are in a normal Real World setting
- a party, no less
- for their boss’s birthday
- oh man
- “don’t move in a group! you’re not gazels!!”
- Charles having to put on Terry’s fifty-sizes-too-big cardigan to hide the massive salsa stain on his shirt
- “this fits so well, Terry, we have such similar physiques!”
- the hecnking. the fact that to any outside observer who did not Know amy santiago and jake peralta, watching them sneak upstairs one right after the other with no context could have only been interpreted as “they’re gonna go bang”, when, in fact, banging was the last thing on either of their minds
- they were instead concerned with trying to either a) back the unfortunate pro-slavery stance they’d accidentally backed themselves into or b) heinously violate the captain’s privacy by cataloguing the presence of “how it’s made: contact lenses” on his DVR, oh my God
- “we’re could have been really cool people! we weren’t, but we could have been!”
This episode felt like a long one and was slow in a little parts but I didn’t mind it. I have to say though they really did stepped up the scenery, no more cold ass winter, just beautiful Dragonstone and Casterly Rock even Winterfell is looking better.
-Dany and Jon’s meeting was tense
- “I’m no Stark” giant dragon flies over his head, I see you symbolism
- I like Dany, I do, but like girl shut up and listen to Jon
- Davos the best hype man there is
-Yara was the only one with her head held high
-Euron has NNNOOOOO CHILL!!!!
-Cersei taunting the Sand Snakes was boring
-I still hate the sand snakes
- Like Elliara that’s what you get for murdering little girls
- EEEWWW I don’t want to see more
-Jamie looking grey
- Is that Mycroft?
- I never thought that debt would be the one thing to take
- My two Favorite Characters talking to each other
- Jon listen to Tyrion
-Tyrion believes Jon
-DANY LISTEN TO TYRION - EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO TYRION!!!!
-Is Jon honestly the most decent guy that Dany has met that is her own age
-SANSA BEING QUEEN!!!!
-Littlefinger go away, yo Bitch ass ain’t wanted here
-Bran could you smiling more you just saw your sister for the first time in like 7 years
- Bran still creepy, but, I’m glad he can’t be Lord of Winterfell
-Wow Sam is a miracle worker
-Sam helping people is the worst kept secret in Westeros
- My baby better not get greyscale
-Tyrion and his libido is what got them into Casterly Rock
- I’m starting to think that maybe Euron is a fucking mermaid
- Jamie no you are better than this
- “He really was a cunt wasn’t he” Olenna speaking the truth
-We were rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!!!
-Drinking Wine is the best way to go on GOT
-SHE JUST FUCKING DID THAT
See you next week hope we might get some more action than this episode, I know it was just more set up but still I want to see some fucking action.