Everything we know about Taylor Swift Verified Tix
- you log in by “signing up” with ticketmaster. Even if you already have an account, you still have to “sign up” each time to log in.
- it’s normal for the server to redirect you back to the signup page if the server is under heavy traffic.
- buying multiple merch items only seems to count as one merch item (probably a bug)
- the UPS cd sweepstakes counts as a merch item, not an album order
- the Target magazines don’t seem to count for anything (yet)
- iTunes will release your presale codes 24 hours after you first preordered the album. The presale code is worth the largest boost. No one has received their presale code yet unless you ordered it directly from taylorswift.com.
- You do not have to finish watching the lyric video to get the boost, but you do have to refresh the player. Clicking youtube’s repeat button does not count as a boost.
- You can reserve up to 4 tickets for one city, and you can change your preferred city at any time without losing your progress.
- Almost everyone’s priority bar is empty right now