Excellent job Cheritz!
As you guys should know, I started another story’s V’s route again, but this time I decided to really pay close attention to the little details, for example, the fact that everytime you talk through a phonecall with Saeran, you can clearly hear how his voice most of the time sounds like a little child, a little child that’s happy, a little child that’s sad, a little child that’s scared, a little child that doesn’t get what’s good or bad for him and… It truly broke my heart alright…!?
Also while I was doing other routes all over again, those small details are EVERYWHERE! The voice actors did such a wonderful job!!?? Like???? I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now!!
- You can hear how Jumin’s voice changes when he talks to you from when everything starts to when he falls for you.
- Jaehee’s laughs and sighs of relief when she talks with you about the rough day and you give her the answer to make her happy.
- Zen’s silly voice when he’s all lovey dovey with you.
- Seven’s voice when he gets worried or he’s too stressed out.
- Yoosung’s cheerful voice when talks about LOLOL because he really likes it and how it changes when he talks about school.
- Vanderwood’s voice when he’s normal and when he starts getting mad at seven, also the fact that his voice is always nice and soft when he talks to you.
- V’s calm voice when he’s explaining things and his desperation when he isn’t sure if you’re safe or not.
It’s just… Wonderful… Thank God I found Mystic Messenger and Cheritz