OKAY so i’m thinking about kirishima’s and bakugo’s “study date” and like??? 1) kirishima WANTED to study with bakugo like he showed no interest in studying with yaomomo even tho she was number one in the class AND everyone else was going to, and 2) bakugo WILLINGLY tutored kirishima!!!! one on one!!!! there was no begging or pleading on kirishima’s end really, bakugo was just like “i’ll beat it into you, shitty hair let’s go” i’m fucking?????? what the fuck????
Could you do your least fav zodiac placement?? Like you did your favourite?
Absolutely! No offence though, deal?
10. Moon in Gemini: no one gets their feelings including themselves. they are moody and change their opinions from one moment to another. a little more stability, guys, come on!
9. Mars in Aries: unnecessarily aggressive, offensive, just need to calm their boobs.
8. Venus in Sagittarius: they don’t realise that the time is gonna come when they’ll have to stop jumping from place to place, from person to person, that they can actually hurt someone by being so restless and unfaithful. They need to realise that people’s hearts aren’t toys, they can’t just leave whenever they want because they feel like it.
7. Moon in Leo: my placement, it’s some kind of a liar moon. I’m trying to make things dramatic even if I don’t feel like it. It’s a weird feeling combined with the honest Capricorn Sun, it’s like having no control over your words and feeling guilty for lying afterwards. Dramatic little shits!
6. Venus in Virgo: they are lovely and true, but they have no idea how to love. they are incredibly analytical and can’t be spontaneous. They are choosing their partner consciously, instead of just… feeling.
5. Capricorn Rising: I feel like they are every cliché stereotype about Capricorns, which mostly isn’t true for the sun sign. But these guys are materialistic, arrogant & controlling.
4. Mercury in Scorpio: sarcastic, piercing, basically insulting without even noticing it sometimes. their words can literally kill. you never know if they are joking, their humour is so dry & mean.
3. Moon in Pisces: weepy little shits. Dramatically pretending to be hurt all the time even though they are stronger than most people on earth. They live in their dreams and have no idea what’s going on in the world. They think they can just let everything slip without fighting, trying to catch the easy way.
2. Mars in Aquarius: this one is mine and I absolutely hate it. it’s trying to seem so much more confident and brave than you actually are. Talking courageously, but chickening out when it comes to something real. COWARDS.
1. Venus in Scorpio: they have no idea how to stay loyal, they are perverted and hypersexual. They are possessive in love and demand faithfulness (also get aggressively jealous for no reason) even though they are great cheaters. I personally try to escape this placement in people.
ckay but when Anakin and Padmé are alone on Naboo who the HELL is doing that girl’s hair and wardrobe because half that shit would have to be sewn onto her body i stg like let’s just take a look shall we
we have this elephant trunk looking bun over here that’s like sewn together k how the fuck would she do that jfc and how would she tie that shit behind her neck i can’t even tie a fucking bikini and i don’t even wanna mention how she’s making that dress fucking levitate on her ass.
and here we have the front of her magic sunset dress; first, how the fuck is she not choking on that piece of metal shit tied onto her neck by a little string???????? and i would assume that it’s a little uncomfortable to have to keep your arms stuck to your sides so your fucking useless sleeves don’t fall down because they’re being held up by a piece of metal(????)
now this shit’s like a fucking net over here, i mean, look at this shit k its like half string. i can’t even wear those frayed skinny jeans without ripping a hole the size of Africa through the knee and she’s just like “hey boyfriend husband dude imma go to sleep not in my string sleeves goodnight babe” like??? how the fuck?? and i’m not sure how she didnt get strangled in her sleep because of all that neck shit going on. i cant fucking braid the back of my hair, how the hell does she have time for straightening that shit out and tying it and making it look all nice like idk maybe she was a fisherman/women whatever before she was the queen of i dont even know what.
and here is my personal favourite: the Space Dominatrix
so first of all, she gotta shimmy those leather sleeve things up to her armpits, then manage to look like a goddess instead of a sausage. she has to find some way to get that dress on which is fucking impossible because im fairly certain a long time ago that didnt have fucking zippers okay they can have blasters and lightsabers but zippers are a whole other level AND she magically has her boobs look amazing so idk maybe she got some force in her. after all that she has to get that kinky ass leather collar leash thing on and, again, not look like a sausage OR have it fall down like a fucking hula hoop. so now she’s walking around kicking this leash thing and hoping that she doesn’t fall on her perfect fucking face.
Okay, so like I’m still bitter about Andrew but Spider-Man: Homecoming was actually really good. ————————–
• A film by Peter Parker - seriously that home movie was the cutest shit and it worked so well as a means to introduce Peter and his relationship with Happy. Like, he’s such a bouncy kid, so excited for his “Stark Internship.”
• Once again, excellent soundtrack. Marvel is really targeting their audiophiles this year and, like, I’m so here for it. Here, take ALL my money.
• Peter’s actually a motor-mouth (though not as much of a sarcastic little shit as I would have liked). Not to get too off topic here, but one of the reasons I love Spiderman and Deadpool, Spiderman & Deadpool teamups, and why I think Spiderman and Deadpool work so well together is because they’re both smart, sarcastic little shits who run their mouths off. I could go on and on about how much I love the Spiderman/Deapool dynamic and why it just *works.* But I’m focusing on Spider-Man: Homecoming here so I won’t. I guess my point is that it was really nice to hear Peter chatter away in Homecoming and to really see how smart this kid is. I mean, he and Ned HACKED A STARK SUIT. Successfully! Like, come on.
• Diversity - like real diversity. For the first time in a long time, the extras in a Marvel movie, in *any* movie, actually reflected real life (i.e., it wasn’t a sea of white people with one (1) poc). I really hope we keep seeing more movies that do this.
• Ned. Ned. NED. A true friend, the ride-or-die friend, a v precious v smart cinnamon roll who’s just really excited to be a part of this chapter in his best friend’s life, and who is a part of this chapter in Peter’s life - not a sidekick, Ned’s got a role and it’s one Peter legit values. Ned: the real MVP 👏👏👏👏
• Zendaya is a gift, A GIFT I TELL YOU. A+ casting I’m in love. She had the best comedic timing I think Just, the whole movie she’d occasionally drop a line or make a gesture and it killed me. She hardly spoke yet she stole the fuckin show, beautiful. Get it Zendaya, can’t wait to see more of you in future movies, Marvel and otherwise.
• I’m actually really happy with how they wrote Liz. Like, they totally could have made her a bitch, the stereotypical pretty popular girl who doesn’t even know Peter’s name. But they made her really down to Earth and grounded. She not only knows Peter’s name, she’s legit smart, and actually pays attention and notices that Peter’s acting strange and cares about what’s wrong! Like, well done Marvel. Nice job.
• Speaking of good characterization: Flash. Finally! A bully that looks and behaves like a bully. Not a muscled up, dumb, meat head who everyone in the audience can see coming a mile away, but just…. a normal, mean dude. You know, like the bullies in real life.
• Okay, so I know the fandom keeps joking about how Aunt May keeps getting younger and soon she, too, will be a child. But I gotta say, Aunt May was awesome in this. She’s so cute, and I want her wardrobe, and omggggg the montage where she’s helping Peter get ready for the dance ❤❤ I like this Aunt May, good job.
• “If you’re nothing without the suit, you shouldn’t have it.” Hello Avengers callback wow. If you still think Tony Stark isn’t a hero unless he’s Iron Man, if you still think superpowers or a supersuit are what makes a hero after this you can unfollow me right tf now.
• ParentalFigure!Tony Stark. I am LIVING!
• K.A.R.E.N. is lovely and I adore her. I love that Tony programmed a nurturing and encouraging personality into her. This whole movie dropped subtle hints at how hard Tony is working to be Not Howard™ for Peter and I love itttt.
• Happy!! We haven’t seen much, if any, of Happy since IM 3 and I’m so “happy” 😉 he’s back (plsdon'thurtme). And he’s sooo the cranky Uncle who cares deep down in his pinky toe. It’s wonderful. And! And!!!! He, an adult, openly and honestly admits he was wrong and apologizes to Peter, a teenager, who was right. Like, when’s the last time that happened in a film?
• “It’s been in my pocket since 2008” are you fucking kidding me Marvel??? Since Iron Man fricken ONE (1)??? Tony you’re WHIPPED and I love it.
• That Scene where Peter is trapped under the concrete holy shit. That was The Moment™ I was finally sold on Tom Holland and this new Spiderman, w-o-w. Acting. Wow. First Spiderman movie where we, the audience, are forced to acknowledge that Spiderman is a 15 year old CHILD. He’s still learning how to do this whole superhero thing, and in this moment he’s fucken terrified.
He could have been at the dance, having a grand old time with his friends, you know, being a “normal” 15 year old. But no. He decided to go stop a bad guy, even without his suit, because it was the right thing to do and now he’s being crushed and he’s scared but goddamn if he doesn’t pick himself up and go because he’s Peter. Fucking. Parker. He still fights the villain, even after discovering who the villain is, AND fricken saves said villain because guess what?? He may be a 15 year old child but let’s not forget that he’s also a 15 year old fuckin HERO. I remain steadfast in my opinion that the only true difference between Spiderman and Deadpool is that Spidey actively tries NOT to kill people while DP doesn’t really care all that much and that’s why they get along so god damn well, they just complement each other man idek
• Poor Steve. Poor, poor Steve. Patience, is it really worth it? (Yes. Yes, it is Steve) —————— 9.5/10 - yet another Peter Parker Spiderman film but, like, this was actually done really well?? So, yeah.
Anyways, if you’re hesitating to go see Spider-Man: Homecoming in theaters…. I get it. I do. I, too, was all: “Not another Peter Parker movie, ugh.” And yeah, go see Baby Driver or Wonder Woman (a smaller movie featuring characters with disabilities and a female-led diverse superhero movie respectively) first if you haven’t seen them already. Lord knows Spidey’ll be fine if you don’t see it in theaters right away. That being said, you should definitely go see Homecoming in theaters. It’s worth the money.