- Louis had a solo interview with Nick. To promote his single that will be on his album. With Nick. And he was the softest, sweetest, cutest and most humble version of himself. With a bit of the cheeky minx on twitter as foreplay. Tomlinshaw rise.
- Louis and Zayn are bonded in brotherly love. According to Louis, Zayn has the voice, he owns his craft, he had a smash breakout album and he is a good, occasionally misunderstood, guy. Zouis is eternally and devotedly real. This surprises no one.
- Louis is proud of Harry. He thinks he has stage presence, comes across as cool, is immensely talented in different areas and references all the amazing Dunkirk reviews with a sense of genuine love. Also, when asked about why the band was so big, he attributes it to the early years and their bond and people latching on to their commeraderie as a band. No coincidence it was a simpler time for both of them. Sniff. Larry rise. My babies. Always. Bonus for the nipple reference.
- Nouis are married. End of. Look I could go into a dissertation about Louis and Niall and what they mean to me together and apart but it would end in tears. Suffice it to say they are beautiful and poignant and real and deep and make me the happiest.
- That leaves me to Liam. I have no idea when it will happen, but please know their next public exchange will send me over the edge. If it involves Freddie and Bear consider me dead. Lilo please. Rise.