- Sliding around in their socks on the kitchen floor of their new home on the day they move in. - Adopting a stray cat and naming him Itachi. - Slow dancing in the living room when they should be unpacking. - Leaving little love notes in silly places all over the house for the other to find. - Revisiting all their old hangouts when they were kids and reminiscing. - Secretly meeting in their old classroom–specifically Sasuke’s desk–to do the do for the first time in the same place they had their first kiss. - Arguing over whether they should paint the living room orange or blue and eventually deciding to do two walls in each color. - Finding old pictures of their parents when they unpack the dusty boxes they found in their attics before they moved. - Struggling to hang the new curtains over their windows, splashing each other with paint, and rolling around on the new carpet. - Snuggling together for warmth because the heating system hasn’t been installed yet. - Making pancakes together and stealing little kisses whenever they can. - Finding out Itachi the Cat is actually a girl when she gives birth to five healthy, adorable kittens who are named Chidori, Miso, Jiraiya, Mikoto, and Fluffles. - Getting distracted by said kittens when they should be working. - Becoming co-Hokage and leading Konoha together. - Adopting a child who was orphaned during the war and raising them as their own. - Trying not to cry tears of joy when their kid graduates at the top of his class (thanks to having two amazing dads). - Just being absolutely and totally in love and adorably domestic and happy and together. Is this too much to ask?!
listen. listen. please take off your shipping goggles and understand: moana and maui are such a brother-sister pair it hurts.
look at the scene where moana is waving the heart in maui’s face while he complains. look at her expressions. i am a little sister, i have an older brother, my entire family is full of siblings. moana is totally being the obnoxious little sister. it is adorable. maui picking on her climbing up to lalotai’s entrance. maui giving her the proud look watching her as they approach te fiti. the banter. “congratulations on not being dead, curly”/“i got your back, chosen one” the looks each of them get when the other is getting on their nerves.
i’m telling you. moana and maui are going to look around one day and realize that they’ve been siblings for months and didn’t even realize.
The way that Jooheon pronounces things in English sounds a lot like the way Jackson does, with the way he emphasised certain words the kind of excitable Americanised phrases he uses… I just really like the idea of Jackson teaching him English when they’re together, imagine if he did learn from Jackson wouldn’t that be so cute?
Soooooo, I was writing Jungkook/Everyone smut and got the feels so I decided to make a compilation of the hyungs spoiling, adoring, and being totally weak for their beloved maknae! Gifs, picture credits, and translations, to owners!
- John looking genuinely offended when people don’t believe he writes the blog
- “the man we both love”
- Sherlock asking John if he’s okay because he doesn’t want him to leave yet
- HUG + “it is what it is”
- “I’m Sherlock Holmes I wear the Damn hat [ISN’T THAT RIGHT MARY?]”
- Mycroft being asked out by Lady Smallwood and just not ??? getting it ???
- Sherlock complaining that the vase he’s drinking from isn’t clean
- Imaginary Mary being hilarious and adorable and a total badass (also seemingly a hardcore johnlock shipper)
- Learning so much of what John thinks but doesn’t dare to admit through imaginary Mary
- “You’re done with the world being explained to you by a man. Well who isn’t.”
- “I DON’T WANT TO DIE” (broke my fucking heart)
- Bad cereal puns
- “IT’s funNY CoS It’S TruE”
- MRS HUDSON kidnapping Sherlock in a boot and forcing him to meet John and owning a badass car and being on the phone with the British government while driving way past speed limit listening to Beethoven and being chased by the police.
- Spelling Fuck off on the tracer
- “You’re suicidal, you’re allowed chips”
“Taking your own life. Interesting expression. Taking it from who? Once it’s over it’s not you who’ll miss it. Your own death is something that happens to everybody else. Your life is not your own. Keep your hands off it.” honestly one of my favorite quotes ever
- The way the episode dealt with self harm and suicide in general really
- Faith / Eurus was so charming for some reason
- Yay Irene Adler mention
- John Watson owning up to how shitty he’s been lately and hence allowing me to stop hating him
- Also John finally being able to cope with his grief and guilt and reaching some kind of internal peace with Mary and himself
- Sherlock and John reunited again
- thE TWIST AT THE END (I genuinely thought it was Moriarty for a second though)
y'all we are so lucky louis is famous like i can’t even begin to explain the extent of our luck, that we get videos like this iheart radio one of him, being fucking adorable as shit, because he’s famous goddamn it’s totally possible that he could have not become famous and then none of us would ever have gotten this gift of him, in all his sweet, beautiful, funny ways holy shit y'all
I’ve been stalking the Symmrat fandom for 2 weeks now, and I just can’t stand being witness to the total lack of content. I absolutely adore their impending chemistry, not to mention I use these two quite a lot when I play.
Here are some doodles of a couple of headcanons I thought of just now. Love you guys and let me know through ask or reblogs if you love these headcanons or would like to request for more!
-more scenes with clary and alec being friends :):)
-more scenes with madzie and alec!!!!!
-magnus meeting madzie and being totally adorable with her
-clary helping izzy through her recovery
-more maia. just. more maia.
-izzy accepting clary’s help with her recovery
-jace continuing to be jealous of climon and grappling with his feelings for clary
-did I mention izzy recovering
MJ: library assistant; the first person you see when you enter the library seated behind his desk greeting you with a wide smile its almost like you can see the sun rising from behind cause his smile is to die for okay i need to stop hes the one you look for when you’ve got book fines to pay but no worries hes nice trust me
Jinjin: library managers; hes the one making sure facilities are working good and all his fellow librarians are doing fine and happy. can be seen walking around the library occasionally, probably to annoy the others.
Eunwoo: librarian; in charge of the non fiction/informative books section. very neat and the slightest mess in the bookshelves annoys him and will spend time and effort to make sure everything is perfect. gets picture taken secretly and probably known as the ‘handsome librarian’ in town.
Moonbin: librarian; in charge of the fiction/teen reads section. also helps with the usage of computers when he sees anyone having trouble. on good terms with most of the teens that frequent the library, those teens adoooore him. i mean i would totally adore him too soo~
Rocky: librarian; instead of being in charge of certain sections, hes in charge of categorizing the returned books before they are put bck to where they belonged to which is pretty important i must say alritess. need any special requests to retrieve books/items from restricted areas??? hes the man you go to!
Sanha: librarian; in charge of you guessed it - kids/young children section. just imagine this tall cutie guy kneeling on the ground just to arrange the books on the kid’s shelves. CUTE. he kinda also squeals when he sees little kids running up to him to return a book.
a/n: requested by the lovely @biahblue ! thank you so much love for the request! hope you liked it and feel free to request more in the future ~
A/N: Bet you can guess where this little idea came from. I could just imagine Dean being so adorably pitiful when he was super sick and totally taking advantage of the snuggles. Sorry if it’s a little rough. Still fighting my own flu.