I was tagged by @lawschoolruinedme our supreme overlord.
Rules: List 5 random facts about yourself and then tag 5 people.
1) I was Baby Girl (Last Name) for three days after I was born because my parents couldn’t think of a name. [They thought I was going to be a boy and my white grandma said the only name they had as back up (Harumi) was too hard to say. I was nameless until they came up with something else and Harumi became my middle name. To come full circle, Japanese grandma can’t say the name they came up with.]
2) I have a second degree black belt in Tang Soo Do.
3) I have met three lawblrs IRL. Two of them on purpose, one because she figured out who I was through my posts and cornered me during class one day.
4) All my friends thing it’s weird I only get my hair cut once a year.
5) My mom and @lawschoolruinedme are having a legit seedling compeition with their respective veggie gardens. She makes me quiz @lawschoolruinedme on if she does her own compost and they swap (via me) pictures of their indoor starter plants.