Things I'm happy they changed for the Harry Potter movies/added
I always see posts about what we wish was in the movies/they didn’t change, and there are SO MANY THINGS THAT FIT THAT LIST. But honestly the movies did a great job and stayed pretty true to the books. SO, here’s a post to point out the great things the movies did! Please add on and let’s celebrate the movies that brought these amazing books to life!
- Adding the word Potter to… “Scared Potter?” “You wish.”
- Showing us what Neville forgot was to wear his robes
- Bellatrix torturing Hermione by carving the word mudblood into her arm
- Barty Crouch Jr. licking his lips (good job David)
- Amos Diggory’s reaction to his son dying
- “Look at it this way: every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now – students. If they can do it, why not us?”
- In the OotP when they’re in the Hog’s Head a goat walks by… Aberforth owns the Hog’s Head/is the barman
- Slughorn’s story about Lily and the fish
- Voldemort hugging Draco
- Showing Lupin and Tonks reaching for each other and just not touching. It killed me, but I loved it.
- Continually having Seamus blow up things through out the movies
- “I’ve always wanted to use that spell!”
- Showing them just being kids and having fun! PoA scene where the boys eat the candy and make the animal noises