The lords and: Modern Fashion
I just felt like I needed to make this.
Inspired by @lady-of-oshu
- Expensive tastes, this one.
- works hard to be fashionable.
- really likes capes, though.
- Tailored suits, always.
- No chill.
- Prefers glasses to contacts
- matches his ties to his socks, always
- king of the *rolled up sleeves on a dress shirt* and *well fitting slacks* look
- He wears matching pajamas at night and it’s adorable.
- Sometimes forgets to fix his hair in the mornings, so he has that messy hair look.
- Casual clothes are better than everything.
- Wears sports-themed clothes
- probably wears cargo shorts
- loves converse shoes
- and raybans
- somehow his look always works.
- sweatpants slung low on the hips (I mean low)
- you can also see the outline of his, uh, ehem. ya know.
- Basketball shorts, yesss.
- dresses like he really lives the #gymlife
- is walking eye-candy and doesn’t even realize it
- He has an extensive collection of scarves.
- and sweaters/cardigans.
- basically a fall/winter centric wardrobe.
- also prefers his glasses to contacts
- in the summertime, he still wears pants until someone (hideyoshi) stops him.
- Hipster coffee-shop vibe is strong in this one.
- his clothes are always tailored perfectly
- even his casual wardrobe
- He favors patterns like houndstooth and plaid but prefers them in shades of gray.
- Wears fashion glasses, he’s got almost perfect vision.
- But he does use reading classes.
- Has expensive accessories; his wallet/glasses/sunglasses/ jackets/ etc are all name brand, and he stays classic as opposed to following fads.
- He likes vests, and jackets.
- Layers are his favorite.
- Skinny jeans as well.
-Has an overall more casual wardrobe.
- He likes comfort over fashion.
- His fashion gives off a cozy vibe.
- He dresses much like Mitsuhide. Slacks, dress-shirt, rolled up sleeves.
- prefers his shirts and his slacks just a bit more tight, though (Which none of us mind).
- Always smells like smoke and sandalwood.
- After work, he takes off his tie and wears his shirt with just enough buttons undone.
- sometimes wears a robe at home.
- effortlessly fashionable??
- literally always looks good.
- he too has fashion glasses.
- A walking men’s fashion magazine.
- Doesn’t necessarily spend that much money on his clothes (he’s thrifty).
- unironically wears crocs till Saizo intervenes, poor one.
- dresses a bit like a 14-year-old boy, cargo shorts, and comfy tees are his favorite if he’s just hanging out.
- Outside of that, he’s actually pretty good with fashion. He favors comfort, but he knows what looks good.
- He has the most varied style, he likes to dress for the situation.
- Lots of clothes handmade for him.
- Loves patterns
- Also loves traditional clothes.
- He owns lots of high patterned silk robes that he wears at home.
- Dresses like art because he is art.
- Dresses high profile because he is a high profile person.
- HOWEVER, on his downtime, he likes to show off his body.
- V-NECK SHIRT CHAMP
- DOES own a tiger striped robe
- Also owns a tiger striped blazer