“It was an emotional blow, and we all felt it. I don’t know why everyone on earth felt so close to that guy… he was beloved and endearing and inoffensive in some weird way. For all of his screaming and all of his darkness, he was just lovable.” - Anthony Kiedis, talking about Kurt Cobain in his autobiography “Scar Tissue” 2004
One of my favorite pictures of Kurt performing ever.
if we just walk together like this wherever we go, it’ll be heaven
to the boy whose passion exceeds limits, whose kindness brings joy to others, and whose heart is always in the right place.
kai, it’s your 23rd birthday today, but even if the years make you older and wiser, in my eyes you’re still the bright, kind kid whose one and only love is dancing; the kid who lives and breathes for the stage. thank you for being one of the warmest, sweetest people i know. for loving your fans so greatly, and for caring for all the other exo members. thank you for having a big, bear heart! one that loves a little too much. thank you for your loud, silly laughs and your strong and supportive words. for your pretty selfies, your lovely singing voice and your mind-blowing dancing. for all the hours and all the artistry you put into your work. thank you for all the years of laughs and tears you’ve shared with us; and most of all, thank you for the ones that are yet to come.
to the sweetest dancing king i know! happy birthday kim jongin!
My name is Frankie. Music is my passion. I love anything that has to do with the arts, especially performing arts. Coffee dates is one of my favorite things ever as well. Talk to me, I love friends and deep talks. Let’s do this!
Characters: Song Mino (WINNER) x You (OC) x So Ra (OC, Your Friend) x WINNER members (Cameo)
Genre: Smut (Rough), AU
Beware: Dirty Talking, Cheating, all that bad stuff (MINORS STAY AWAY RIGHT NOW!)
Length: 2370 words
Plot: Inspired by WINNER’s Exit Teaser (MINO Ver.) You are extremely attracted to your favorite boy band’s drummer, Song Mino, ever since you saw them perform in the bar you and your friend So Ra frequently visit. However, he is already engaged with no other than your friend, So Ra, that made you devastated. However, he happens to be a little tease and plans something evil, who doesn’t give a fuck if you will like it or not.
Please take note that I interpreted the teaser in my own way – so some of you might have interpreted the story behind the teaser differently. I will totally respect that.
Comments and suggestions are pretty much welcome :)
A/N I apologize for any grammatical errors and stuff like that :D I WAS SO EXCITED IN POSTING THIS SHIT HAHAHA
“So Ra, will
you marry me?” Mino knelt in front of
your friend, So Ra, on the stage, to the eyes of all the guests and audience at
baby, I will marry you!” So Ra cried
happy tears as she hugged Mino tightly.
The crowd was cheering and shouting at them loudly.
Mino-ssi! You will officially be
“jailed” this time!” Lee Seung Hoon, the
vocalist of the band shouted against the mic that made the crowd laugh at his
your fists at the drink that you are holding to hide your frustration. Your tears are starting to fall from your
eyes but you’ve managed to keep them still.
The newly engaged couple soon made their way towards you and you
immediately put on a fake smile.
1. How old were you when you started playing?
2. Do you want to march drum corps?
3. Ever played in a pit?
4. What other instrument(s) would you like to learn?
5. Ever had an issue with your instrument during/right before a performance?
6. What’s your usual practice routine like?
7. Ever been to any music camps?
8. Are your parents supportive in your musical endeavors?
9. Most satisfied you’ve ever been with a performance?
10. Least satisfied you’ve ever been with a performance?
11. What’s your favorite solo work for your instrument?
12. What’s your favorite solo for your instrument from a larger work?
13. What’s your favorite type of ensemble to play in?
14. Was there any particular reason you chose to play your instrument?
15. Were you ever involved in marching band?
16. Worst injury your instrument has ever sustained?
17. Worst injury you’ve sustained because of your instrument?
18. What piece(s) do you want to play most?
19. How are your piano abilities?
20. How are your conducting abilities?
21. Have you ever taught private lessons?
22. How well versed are you in music theory?
23. Why do you love music?
24. What’s the longest break you’ve ever had to take from your music?
25. Who is your biggest fan?
26. How do you avoid/recover from burnout?
27. What’s your weirdest performance story?
28. Favorite piece you’ve ever played?
29. If not music, what careers are you looking into?
30. Do you think you’ll continue playing your instrument later in life?
“He’s such a sweetheart, but see this face? He looks like the grumpiest, meanest kitty ever, and I love that. This look right here, where he looks like he wants to devour your soul - we call that ‘The Ludgate.’”
Yep, I had to throw in a Parks and Rec reference, it’s still one of my most favorite shows ever, and probably my favorite Chris Pratt performance to date. The cat was totally channeling April, so it just worked. ^_^