SO MUCH GOING ON.
So I realized that daily goals aren’t very good for me because so much during my day changes that it’s hard to get done everything I want to. Sometimes articles take longer because I have more research or I get assigned higher priority ones.
Anyways, I think every Monday I’ll do a “Weekly Goals” instead and update it on Fridays just to see if that helps.
But I’ll do another day goal just for the hell of it and because I feel like I’ll stick to this since I don’t do anything on the weekends.
- Finish articles for one site (1 and a half I think) and pitch new ideas for next week
- Do articles for a new site (4 of them)
- Go to the gym because I skipped yesterday because I’M STILL SORE
- Do one article for another site (if time permits…those 4 articles are rather long ones)
- Work on TLS since I haven’t been able to the past couple of days because people keep wanting to hang out with me…weird.
- Go to my friend’s surprise Bday party (ugh)
That’s it for today! I’ll be working a SHIT TON on TLS this weekend so stay tuned for those updates.