This might be long lol. Thanks for ice breakers @spectralmelon ^^ Its a close knitted fandom which is very appreciated :)
How did you find out about Noblesse?:
- Its too popular to ignore, if one has been following the manga/manhwa
scene for a while + I pretty much gave a try to all shonen variety series if they weren’t completely obscure for some years anyway so yeah.
- Dropped Noblesse 2 times within some 5 chapters, but hype was too much, so wth it must have something to be this popular right? 3rd times the charm.
- It took about 2 yrs after that as a causal fan until Awakening OVA and a reread before it became my main fandom.
I almost always need a character to latch onto,
otherwise I can’t go full obsession mode XD. Started noticing this angry
fluff ball after the post Awakening reread, and yes yes yes all the way till here.
- Frankenstein was my favorite before that when I was a casual fan as he is super fun.
- Umm, very early on I
was caught pleasantly offguard by how sensitive and gentle everyone was
to everyones plight. Like in 2nd season when M21 got kidnapped, I was
not expecting Frankenstein to notice ‘Is he hurt?’ when spying on him. Then when he reported to Rai, again the first thing Rai asked was ‘How was he?’‘
like wow this is something different? While rescue plotlines are the
most common thing in shonen variety, characters are hardly ever this gentle
to one another unless a girl is involved.
- For comedy, the Kitchen getting destroyed and then restored was gold. Frankenstein related lighter parts always makes me lol.
- For fights, Trio teamup and Frankenstein battles are brilliant most of the time. Frankenstein vs Takeo 1st skirmish is probably my favorite, it was stylish, intense and fast with no bs involve. RK-4 intro in S3. Highly enjoyable.
- Rajak dying was also a beautiful scene, so was the whole flashback until
Rai/Franky’s contract even though they both felt anti-climatic on first
read but now I find them very subtlety beautiful (and tragic Rajak one)
- Then 2nd season whole scenario where M21 fooled DA-5 with his non-existent super secret info was A+ material too. It showed in detail his smarts, his guts and his kind heart, even in one of the worst circumstances.
Why are you still following it?
- Cuz amazing art, adult characters, hot guys, protective daddies, i wanna see them grow up healthy children, cool fights, family themes, and M21 in distress XD
do you like to spend time in the fandom?
- Commentary, liking, reblogging awesome fics and art by everyone talented here, occasional discussion and am trying to art/edit/fanfic myself lately^^
Do you have any ships and/or crackships that you’d like to share?
isn’t my thing. But speaking of platonic relations, I love the idea of M21 being coddled by his dads Frankenstein, & Rai (and even
Muzuka which can be considered crack lol), and his brotherly trio with
Takeo, & Tao.
I really want to talk to someone about
- XD I could go on hours about all the anime openings I’ve imagined with Noblesse characters instead, how many anime episodes will it take to get a full Noblesse anime (It would take 1, 13 episodes season with Mob Physco type opening to animate till 3rd season end to realistically fit in todays anime length standard etc), and all the ways things can get bad for our lovely protagonists, and other fandomy things.