What dating Peter Pan would include:
· Sharing a cozy treehouse with him.
· Waking up every morning with his warm arms locked tightly around your body.
· Peter constantly putting all of your needs in front of everything else.
· Daily trips to Mermaid Lagoon since Pan knows it’s one of your favorite spots in Neverland.
· Peter protecting you from the mermaids.
· Being a loving and caring mother to all the Lost Boys.
· Reading bedtime stories to the younger boys while Peter happily listens in, adding an extra comment when he found necessary.
· “And they lived happily ever after!” A small boy smiled with delight then chirped,
“Like you and Pan, right mother?” Peter emerged from the other side of the well-lit fire where he had been listening to you intently with a proud smirk on his face.
“Yes… exactly like Y/n and I.”
· Pan giving you special one-on-one lessons with the bow and arrow.
· Having heated makeout sessions in the middle of the forest.
· Peter teaching you how to properly hunt with him and the Lost Boys.
· “I’m impressed, y/n. You seem to be a natural at hunting. Well done, love.”
· Pan having to constantly be touching you in some way whether it be holding your hand sweetly or resting his on the small of your back.
· Peter opening up to you about his past and letting you in completely.
· Becoming close friends with Felix and going to him for almost every bit of advice.
· Pan’s eyes absorbing your every move as you twirl around the burning fire while the enchanting tunes from the pipe pressed loosely against his lips dance in the air.
· Becoming Peter Pan’s only weakness.
· Going on midnight strolls through the dark forest with Peter by your side to keep you out of harm’s way.
· Peter growing extremely protective and slightly possessive over you.
· “I just don’t fancy the idea of you out and about running wild with the boys. You’re my bird, not theirs!”
· Convincing Pan, after much persuasion, to allow yourself to teach him how to braid hair.
· “Darling, I don’t see how this will ever come in hand. How is this a useful life skill? This could never aid me in a fight. What am I gonna do… braid their hair to death?”
“Peter! Don’t be so vulgar! Maybe sometimes I’m sick of always having to do it myself and I would like a helping hand once in a while, I mean-“ A pair of soft lips cut you short as Pan held your face lovingly between his hands, kissing you sweetly.
“I’m sorry, love. I didn’t mean to upset you. It would be my honor to learn how to braid hair by you!”
· Peter actually becoming very skilled in doing your hair and jumping at the idea of braiding small flowers in between each strand of hair pulled back tightly into a single french braid. Although not ever in front of the Lost Boys that is.
· Playing light jokes on each other.
· Peter adding an entire personal library for you after discovering just how much you enjoy reading.
· Cuddling up together in your shared bed after a long and tiring day.
· Sharing stories from the past to one another and promising not to speak a single word about them to any other soul.
· Picking berries and other various fruits together as you two chat and joke the day away.
· Random acts of affection in the most unexpected situations.
· Bathing together in the rich pure streams of Neverland which eventually leads into a water war, splashing each other mercilessly as both of your laughter echoes through the forest.
· “Wow, love. Didn’t know I make you that wet! You’re dripping for me!”
“Peter Pan! Do not speak such a way!”
“I’m sorry, beautiful… I just couldn’t resist.”
· Reading the original fairytale of Peter Pan to Peter and answering all the many, and confusing, questions he has.
· Waking up to his plump lips locked softly against your forehead as he mumbles a tired “good morning”.
· Peter trusting you with keeping the real Pandora’s Box safe when the Storybrooke gang arrives.
· Pan loving you unconditionally, unlike he has ever felt for anyone in the world.
· “I don’t know how you manage to do this to me. I love you more than this very island, my bird. I couldn’t ever imagine spending a single day on this island without you, y/n. I honestly don’t believe I could make it through the day if that were the case. You’re the prettiest most rarest flower I have ever laid my eyes on and I promise you with everything inside of me, I will protect you at all cost. I truly do love you, y/n.”