To love is not to possess the other person or to consume all their attention and love. To love is to offer the other person joy and a balm for their suffering. This capacity is what we have to learn to cultivate.
My favorite part about this kiss is how intense Dylan/Stiles’ face is. He’s kissing her like she’s his lifeline, the air he breathes. He’s so consumed in this moment, in this kiss, in Lydia. You can feel how much he loves her and how much this moment means to him. This is everything Stiles has spent the past 10 years building up to, and the intensity with which he kisses Lydia is like none I’ve ever seen. Lydia holds onto to Stiles, kissing him back just as forcefully, and we get this incredible moment that seems to stop time. I just can’t get over how much you can tell that this is quite possibly the most important day of Stiles’ life just by the expression he makes when kissing Lydia. It’s gentle and intense and heartbreaking all at the same time. You can feel the gentleness he possesses for Lydia, but it’s also this intense fire that burns hot enough to consume them both. It’s so amazing that these two completely opposite things can exist simultaneously in just one expression. Dylan never ceases to amaze me with how much he understands Stiles as a character and his unconditional love for Lydia.
Venus in Aries: I heard your laughter before I saw you. And then I couldn’t take my eyes off you. And after everyone had gone home we were still running around, or you were running I was just trying to keep up. You work hard, play hard and love even harder, but you like to try on a couple of sizes before you find the right fit. It’s the way you make me laugh at the most ludicrous things, the way you know exactly what you want and are not afraid to go and get it. You make me feel like anything is possible. Our love was like a tickle war turned makeout session, and I still remember the heat when our skin touched. There will never be anyone like you.
Venus in Taurus: Being with you is like coming home. Like a perfect dream. Like lavender candles and cuddling up to a marathon of our favourite show. You kissing me between every episode. You don’t like playing games and you don’t like being rushed when falling in love. You take your sweet time, worshipping my body and my mind so my heart can’t help but follow. I remember those lazy Sundays, strolling through the furniture store, your hand in mine and we would pretend to decorate our future house. But all we came out with were more lavender candles and a burning lust for each other. You turn the mundane into something truly magical.
Venus in Gemini: You drive me crazy, I never know where we stand. We spend the most incredible nights together and then I don’t hear from you in forever. Maybe that’s your style, you wanna look me in the eyes and not read my words on your phone. We sit for hours and people watch, making up backstories for them. When I’m with you I have no sense of time, all I can think about is your mischievous smile and the way you play with my hair. Your love is all-consuming, like nothing in the world matters to you more. With you my sense of reason is completely clouded, I’m yours for the night and every other night. If you’ll have me.
Venus in Cancer: My hero, my sensitive babe. Your heart on your sleeve, that look in your eyes and I was yours forever. When you kissed me I could see our lives flashing before my eyes. Sitting on opposite sides of the sofa. Your nose in a book but your hand on me, like you needed to be connected to me or else you’d die. Every time you catch me staring at you I can’t help the grin on my face. You are fragile and strong, creating this protective space around us where we can just be together. I love how you’re not afraid of your feelings, and how you already named our kids even though we need to discuss it lol. You make it feel so real, like you are the missing piece of the puzzle.
Venus in Leo: I remember the first time I met you, it all happened so fast. At a party, my friend introducing you and before I knew it your arms were around me. I remember melting into your hug, and the electricity in the air when we finally let go. Everyone else thought it was weird but we both knew, there was no turning back. Being with you feels like running through a field of flowers, faster and faster. Your laughter and your moans echo in my head. My legs feel like giving out but your hand refuses to let go of mine. It’s that smile after you say something clever, and they way you make me feel like it’s just me and you versus the world. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this loved.
Venus in Virgo: You make me feel whole. Driving down the freeway blasting our songs, I can’t sing but you don’t care. Your hand on the stick shift and for some reason I got all hot inside. It’s the way you wrap your arms around me at the checkout line, like I’m yours and you don’t care who knows. You’re thoughtful and observant, you make me feel like I matter to you. And it’s not an act, you are actually that kind. I’m trying so hard to describe you, but all I can think about is that night when my family fell apart. You drew a bath with bubbles and you held me until the water went cold. Then we ate raspberries (my favourite) and watched Modern Family. And then you loved me until I didn’t feel like I was falling apart anymore. I think that describes you more than words ever could. You’re the one I see sitting next to me on our porch doing a crossword puzzle, in our old bodies. But it doesn’t scare me because your spirit is forever young.
Venus in Libra: Being in love with you is so easy. Our first date was to the movies. You gave me a red poppy and held my hand the entire time, gently playing with my fingers. My heart was about to beat out of my chest but somehow I was calm, because you were. I love the way you talk so easy, with that breezy confidence. Like you’d never tell me a lie. The way you were charming and kind to everyone from the bus driver to the server at the pizza shop. After talking to each other all night in the park, it was the only place that was still open. My mum still asks about you. I think she loved you more than I did, and that’s saying something.
Venus in Scorpio: God, the way you tear me apart and then put me back together. Over and over again. You of all people know that life isn’t always chocolates and roses. You’re not afraid of the ugliness of human nature, instead you try to find the silver lining, the beauty in the madness. You demand that I’m honest with you, and in turn you trust me with your own secrets. It created a bond beyond love, or maybe it was love. It just felt different, like it was based in reality and not a love story. You’ve seen me at my worst and still think I’m beautiful, because you see people’s souls. Nobody can hide their true nature from you for you are an expert of reading between the lines. Your animalistic passion penetrates deep, and everything becomes a haze of lust and obsession. Because if you’re not obsessed it’s just not worth it. I would trust you with my life, because you would sacrifice your own for the one you love.
Venus in Sagittarius: We had just gotten comfortable on the top of the mountain we climbed when you hit me with “Do you think out of seven billion that some people have the same personality?” And you packed my favourite sandwich, tomato, mozzarella and basil. A moment of breathless kisses and triumph. Your strength made me feel strong too, and your devotion made my heart swell. You never stand still but it doesn’t matter, because you take me with you and always make sure I’m alright. You make me feel included, showing me off and introducing me to all your friends. I’ve never felt more proud than when I’m standing next to you. When you told me how much you loved me I knew it was true.
Venus in Capricorn: The true romantic. What drew me in was that calm stare, you looked like trouble I swear I was gonna faint on the spot. You could keep up with me, and when you took my hand and said “Trust me?” I somehow believed you. But what made me fall for you was how you kept all your promises. Your presence is honest and true, the way you make me feel like I would never be alone, like I would always have a friend. I love falling asleep in your arms to your heartbeat. You’re gentle with me, I can feel your love in every touch. Your love made me believe I could do anything, because I knew you would stick by my side. If I asked you to.
Venus in Aquarius: Keep it cool, that’s how you roll. Almost untouchable, but you let me touch you. It was like the seasons changed in seconds. You finished that last drop of champagne and said “Let’s get wet”, then we jumped in the pool. And then you kissed me. It felt like breathing underwater, I don’t even think you live in the same world as the rest of us. I texted you at 2 a.m. and you didn’t hesitate. Trapped between your body and the wall, your lips on my neck and I was already in heaven. I never thought you loved me back, until you showed up on my doorstep, whiskey on your breath and tears in your eyes. After that I never doubted you, because I knew then that your love was more than words.
Venus in Pisces: With you it’s all about the moment, and moments with you are plush and whimsical. Like sitting on a cloud. You are still the only person to ever write me a poem. And when you asked me if I liked it, how you let me see your vulnerable side even though the look in your eyes was sheer terror, you were brave. I was at loss for words so I just kissed you deeply. You see the beauty in the little things, like asking me about what I dreamt last night or giving me cupid earrings so they could whisper sweet nothings in my ear when you’re not around. Your love is poetic, you actually think of me and what makes me happy. Whenever you see something that reminds you of me you always let me know. I can’t help but think how lucky I am to be so cherished.
“But you do know that he’s a namanari, right? It is a half thing - a human one step shy……of becoming a full demon. Two beings in one body. They share their time as one or the other. One half, the idealist……who wants nothing more than to save his friends and followers. The other, possessed by the vengeful spirit of his dead lover….The perfectionist who reduced herself to a demon to get what she wanted. Watch. Now the real monster comes out. ♪ ”
Aries Venus ♈:
You'll never have a second to breathe, but that will feel amazing; it'll be like you're always on your toes, always learning new things about this amazing, wonderful human being. Yes, they will test you, they'll push your buttons and let you push theirs, but you will never feel so excited as you are when you're around them.
Taurus Venus ♉:
This love will truly behold the definition of bliss, pure bliss in fact. "Love goggles" have never been so true when you are in love with a Taurus Venus because you will forgive all of their flaws as they will be so truthful and apologetic. A love truly mesmerising.
Gemini Venus ♊:
This person puts the fun in your life. When you are without them you can't do anything but feel bored. This can cause you to feel incomplete without them at times too. This love will be like lightening roaring through your veins.
Cancer Venus ♋ :
This kind of love is a hurricane; Cancer Venus are unpredictable in love but you'll love it. Nothing will fail to surprise you and you will have never felt so loved. Be prepared to give everything you've got, because they'll be expecting it. This love is a triumphant one.
Leo Venus ♌:
This kind of love will feel effortless at time, almost like you're floating along with the biggest smile across your face at all times. You will find yourself dumbfounded by their presence and absolutely defensfless by their words, this can lead to some embarrassing moments, but it's a love you couldn't recreate.
Virgo Venus ♍:
This seems to be what real love feels like. This love quickly consumes all of your waking days and becomes the air in which you breathe. It gives you energy and a spark in your eyes, but be careful not to disappoint this lover as second chances are rare. This love will send you into second heaven but will still feel like you're standing firmly on the ground with both feet.
Libra Venus ♎:
You will almost always feel an overwhelming happiness. Your heart will feel like it's beating out of your chest at times and you might want to throw yourself at them arms open, more than you want to admit. You might struggle to always agree with their abstract opinions but your burning love will sort itself out in the end.
Scorpio Venus ♏:
This love feels full, there is nothing more indulgent and crave-worthy than this love; you won't be able to get enough. When you look into their eyes you'll feel a connection, a fierce, true connection. You fault might be not trusting them even when they've only told the truth. This is a love that truly satisfies the heart but tests the mind.
Sagittarius Venus ♐:
As cliché as it sounds for stereotypes this love is an adventure; you might feel like you never get a chance to sit down. Its not just physical adventure that you'll experience but an adventure to learn more about you.The grass seems greener, the water colder and the air fresher with them, it's a love you'll never want to leave.
Capricorn Venus ♑:
A fairytale, not an old one with a princess or prince charming but a new one, where you don't exactly understand where the point was that you fell in love but now you're so deep you can't swim to the surface. A love that event the very last moment you'll come running back for. Be weary of how many times you might have to be forgiving, but this is a love you've dreamed of before.
Aquarius Venus ♒:
This is a sweet love. Like have a best friend who you can hug and kiss and do whatever you wish with. An exciting experience as you slowly but surely become each others entire universe. This is a love where you will always feel complete even when they aren't with you physically because you know that you have more than just love; the bond of a friend or family.
Pisces Venus ♓:
This is a certain love; you will never have to doubt their feeling for you and you know they'll never fail to pull of the most romantic, heart melting gestures without even realising. Understand they will put you edited them,and this is a hurdle you must face together. This is a love that you never want to leave as you never felt so loved in your entire life.
Venus in Fire signs People with their Venus in Fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) are passionate, fiery lovers. Love is all-consuming, exciting, fun and exuberant. These Venus signs come alive in a relationship and they are generous with their partner. They want their friends and their partner to feel loved and valued, so they usually become their cheerleader and do nothing but love and support them. The downside to these Venus signs is that they can be too demanding of what they want and their expectations are so high, so high that they don’t even live up to them.
Venus in Earth signs People with their Venus in Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn) are loyal, committing and solid lovers. These Venus signs prefer a long-lasting relationship and so they could definitely take time in developing feelings for someone. They approach everything with caution and why wouldn’t they? They’re smart when it comes to relationships and friendships: they choose who will benefit them. The downside to these Venus signs is that they can miss many opportunities because of their constant waiting around and possibly beating around the bush.
Venus in Air signs People with their Venus in Air signs (Gemini, Libra and Aquarius) love playfully and romantically. These Venus signs possess a lot of charm and a flirtatious nature that can lure anyone in. They most value a partner (or friend) who can communicate with them anything troubling. Hiding something from them is not ideal and can be a turn off. The downside to them is that they are notorious for being flighty and may not be the type to like being tied down; they value their freedom.
Venus in Water signs People with their Venus in Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces) love wholeheartedly and deeply. People with their Venus in a Water sign are sensitive when it comes to their heart, but they often do attract the wrong people. They want to become one with their partner and will eternally love and care for them no matter the circumstances. The downside of these Venus signs is that if they are not careful, they could get stuck in a bad relationship because they are so attached to their partner and can be too forgiving.
The rain fell just loud enough for you to hear, the skies a beautiful but somber grey and the world feeling otherwise silent. The birds weren’t chirping. The neighborhood seemed empty. It was just you. You and your empty apartment and your thoughts. The all consuming thoughts that made the silence seem so loud. His voice just kept replaying in your head, like the soundtrack to the otherwise quiet moment.
Slytherin. Fall in love with their knife-edged stares and all consuming auras, fall in love with the way they hold you at the center of their world and let the rest melt away. Fall in love with the way their nimble personalities can jump from precise focus to perfectly timed humor to gripping lust to statuesque grace. Fall deeply for their charm, their allure, their unavoidable magnetism. Fall for their fractured, diamond-like personalities and be constantly awed by the complexity of their being. Fall for the way they are constantly molding themselves to situations and how they demand that you stay just as you are. Fall in love with the ways they will balance you, how they will flip personalities to make you laugh in times of worry or thread their words together to say the truth but gently, if you need it. Fall in love with how hard and tirelessly they will try to love you, how they have chosen again and again to love you.
Ravenclaw. Fall in love with the way their questions always show how intently they listen to every word you say, even if their eyes refuse to look at you. Fall for the way their bodies, no matter how awkwardly they’re shifting, are still angled in some way towards you. Fall for how they know exactly what to show you to make you laugh or smile or want to hit them because they know you too well!! Fall for their the way their mind races endlessly and the way their entire being lights up at a new idea. Fall for their idiosyncrasies, their innate creativity, their peculiar nature, their unconscious habits, their lofty ideas, their obsessions, their infatuations.. Relish being infatuated, relish how many seemingly boring things they will be infatuated with you. Eyelash thickness, the curve of your ears, moles and freckles, the shape of your wrists; they collect these in their mind like a map because they’re fascinated by you.
Hufflepuff. Fall in love with the way they will expand their hearts long passed fatigue and self-care to comfort you. Fall for their tightening holds and unrelenting devotion. Fall for their twinkling eyes, smiling in the purest adoration for you. Do not take this for granted. Every touch, every smile, and every downpour of affection are heartfelt and a gift. Fall for the safety net they cradle around you, fall into it like silk sheets and feel how much they want to love every inch of you. Fall for the ways they desire to take care of you, to push through the hard times with you, to do everything they can to make you smile. Fall for how all the tiniest ways they show they’re already thinking about you, that they’re always thinking about you.
Gryffindor. Fall in love with their almost instant desire to entangle themselves in you, in your mind, in your time, in your thoughts. Fall for the way they grin while you catch them staring at you, fall for their adorable hesitation when you make a move. Fall for their belief in your potential to be anything you want, fall for their dedication to jump into the unknown if you’re the one holding their hand. Fall for their almost blindingly bright personalities and how everyone seems to glow when they enter the room. Fall for the way your heart hammers as they beg you to do a thing with them because “it won’t be the same without you!” Let yourself realize that you’re never falling for a Gryffindor, you’re always diving headfirst while they grip your hand and that they’ll somehow always manage to catch you.
🚥🚦Venus in the 1st/Venus in Aries: these individuals want something bold, something full of life and passion. They crave an all consuming love. These folks revel in the ups and downs and the back and forths. The crave the “realness” that comes with loving another human being. For them a romance where to people can be honest and forward with one another isn’t something they’re interested in.
* Love: they tend to be very devoted and obsessed with their partner! They love to showcase their partner and steak possession over what’s there’s. They are a lot more forward and fiery when with their partners and don’t like to bite their tongues and expect the same from who their with.
- The fall: once betrayed these people will not hang around I’ll tell you that right now. No matter how much they loved you and put into you, once you give yourself or your body to another person that isn’t them it’s over. The passion and fire they had for you will not only dim but you’ll watch it slowly but surely subside. Depending on how much you meant to them they won’t be vindictive or mean but they won’t see you the same and if they do come back it will be because you clicked sexually and they might still hold on to that one particular aspect.(sex for Aries and Scorpio isn’t just sex)
💍💋Venus in the 2nd/Venus in Taurus: these folks are into something they can grow.. they are planters/gardeners who are obsessed with seeing the results of what they’ve reaped. They love very hard and usually take their time because of how hard it is for them to let go of someone whom they’ve let in. They are the old time romantics..the ones who live for the pleasure filled and easy marriages and relationships where to people love one another and experience every single beauty of life together. It’s not about the trips or the places. It’s not about the big extravagant things for them. It’s about the moments and memories to people share over the course of time and look back upon tenderly.
* Love: they are very possessive and doting when in love. They tend to not be easily threatened by outside forces but can still be the types to assert their dominance when they feel as though someone is overstepping on their territory(you) they aren’t argumentative either with their lovers and usually try to beat around the bush when their is a problem as they feel it will spoil the atmosphere. They are very touchy and engaging in an earthy way when in love! Aha these are the guys and gals always grouping their lovers. (Only second to Venus in sag)
- The fall: much like Scorpio. Once you lose their trust it’s impossible for their to be a round two. They tend to be extremely forgiving and get over a lot of relationship mishaps but cheating is a hard one. And I’m so serious like unless this is a afflicted or Venus in Taurus in the 12th or with heavy Neptune or moon going on they will almost never look at you the same. They will feel betrayed not just by the act of you cheating but the act of you sharing your body and soul with someone else when they worked so hard to let you see their soul. And no there is not (brake up sex) when they leave its done.
🎡🎠Venus in the 3rd/Venus in Gemini: these guys and gals live for the type of love that moves fast and engulfs them to a point of disconnecting. They seek a connection they can’t understand and something that boils beneath. An understanding completely unspoken.. they crave the laughter and intimacy they can only share with someone who meets them mentally and can touch them physically. They want am edge and never want it to be reached.
* Love: these folks(or shall I say me 😭) tend to be very childlike and giddy when in love! You make them bubbly and energetic! They can be very abrupt and odd when it comes to being in love and can sway from emotion to emotion a lot and it can be maddening but they do pass. They can be very touchy and clingy as well but also Independent and Mr and Mrs conquer the world if you don’t keep up. With the right person they talk all the time, to themselves and in weird voices(cause you know where like 5 years old) and they want you to listen to them. They’re quiet with you and very warm.
- The fall: gemini don’t tend to show hurt on the outside and at times don’t process it in the right way be it moon/sun/Venus/mercury or mars. So upon cheating or finding out about it they will shut down. Some don’t even react. Most air signs tend to do this thing I like to call a “delayed” reaction. They won’t seem moved or bothered at first but know that the act of betrayal you did “destroyed them” but to cope most just move on and completely disengage from the error(you) and never look back. Once you lose them in that way? It’s over. They have no problem sleeping with other people and remaining single and often then not them doing this is a coping mechanism. “If I dissociate” I won’t get hurt.
🛤🌃Venus in the 4th/Venus in cancer: these guys and gals are in need of something “familiar” they want to feel at home..they want to feel as if they’re being hugged by blankets mom just washed. They wanna feel the joy of breakfast in the morning dad made. They want to feel the joy of the road trips and the bonding and comfort of home in someone. They’re always home sick even if they don’t show it. Family is so important to them for better or worse and they just want to have a nurturing love a love that’s dedicated and stable. A love they can always come home too.
* Love:tend to be sooooooooooooo sensual and touchy when in real love aha! They are also will treat their lovers like children and baby them an outrageous amount of times aha. They tend to cook and if not cook nurture and take care of their lover in any way shape or form.. they sacrifice a lot and can become super attached to the point of which your moods are their moods. You become their home and if anything happens to you it devastates them whether you lose your job/or a family member it affects them just as deeply because they feel your hurt.
- Fall: it’s 50/50 on how they deal with cheating. Some might stay if they emotional connection was deep enough and if they truly have fooled themselves in thinking they can move past it then maybe but the thing is due to the emotional nature here cheating will create a loss of boundary and make it so so soooo hard for them to trust you or emotionally connect to you the right way after this.
🏆🌞Venus in the 5th/Venus in Leo: these guys remind me of ms mr dark doo wop. “This world is gonna burn burn burn, as long as we’re going down..baby you should stick around” now to most that’s a more scorpionic song but I beg to differ. Venus in Leo want a consuming love affair one in which to people are so incredibly devoted and in love that it’s litturly a blaze so entrancing and so bright that all who witness it stand in awe. They want a dramatic love affair and they want to be recognized by their lover. They want to be seen as a sun to their lover as someone immaculate..as the sin of pride once said
“I decide” and they want to meet someone who makes them feel big.
* Love: these guys and gals are very romantic like wow. They do so much and love to take you everywhere. They always want to be around you and feel your warmth and presence and can be sad if you avoid them to much(even if you say you need space they sometimes might take it as a slight) their very independent and tend to have their own passions and expect the same of their lover but also expect for them to be one of the passions in their life and vice versa! They are very proud and endearing when in love and tend to project their will and ego onto their lovers unconsciously so.
- Fall: okay I’m not even gonna lie you cheat on them? They will do you very crazy.. these aren’t people to be trifled with or bothered.. once you’ve cheated on them they tend to ice you out and act as if they are “above you” in their eyes you were a mistake and they don’t plan on relishing in the memories and often times unless in a water house move on fairly quickly. But that being said they will have a lot more walls up and may even develop insecurity and low self esteem after words..
🍁🍂Venus in the 6th house/Venus in Virgo:. These folks want work and give and take. They want a love that’s based on devotion and stability-the stability of “I’ll do anything for you, will you do anything for me?” They take work ethic in love so seriously and crave a love built on a foundation of small sacrifices from each partner. They want to know their lover will be willing to jump the 7 seas for them and they want to feel safe enough to do the same back. They want a tangible love and one both physically and mentally equal in every regard.
* Love: omg like THESE FOLKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE IN LOVE LIKE IF YOURE NOT WITH THEM WYD? They are so giving and always go out of their way for their lovers! Very passive aggressive(give or take with this) and usually try to please their partner any way they can and don’t mind doing things they’d rather not if it makes their lover happy. Very sensitive and vulnerable when in love and can be quite hurt when their lover isn’t sacrificing or putting in as much as they are. This can seriously brake their big hearts man. They tend to mature as time goes along and will be very very careful with your feelings and even if they know they’re arnt ready yet they might leave you until they can be that better person.
- Fall: to put it simply. If they did love you they might still maintain the friendship aspect with you but they won’t emotionally invest with you ever again. And to make matters worse if you’ve truly hurt them not only they cut you off but if you do try to get back with them and things do get sexual you will only be seen as a “beneficial” thing to them and nothing more since they don’t deem you as a worthy emotional investment anymore.
🌚🌝Venus in the 7th house/Venus in libra: what do they crave? My these folks want romance they want to feel it-they live to breath it in like oxygen. They are very old renaissance romance and want the mundane and everyday life but to live it with another. Much like Taurus they want to be able to do life with a person they hold dear to their heart. They want their other half and someone who competes them. Who wakes things in them they never knew. Someone who guides and aids them and one whom they can guide and aid as well.
* Love: so basically if you’ve ever watched great gatsby. I want you to think of gatsby. These folks have a flair for romance! They will be very magnetic and charming. Every move will seem calculated but it’ll be to well done to detest. They will be smooth and galant and will always try to be compromising and meet you in the middle. They’re not ever going to raise their voice at you or lay a finger on you. You’re sacred to them and someone whom they treat as such. Very sympathetic and nurturing to the needs of you
- Fall: okay so in a very odd turn of events these folks are very much 60-70/100 when it comes to cheating. They may get back with you but they might not. Some can forgive and move on and see it as a mistake while others aren’t as passive and may be extremely broken by it and isolate themselves from you. You never know how the scales will be weighed on you when and if you would dare do such a thing.
❄️🌋Venus in the 8th/Venus in Scorpio: these folks crave something consuming and something that will overwhelm them in a flurry of icy cool. They want a love as hot as a raging inferno and as cold to the touch as the Wall in GOT. They like Aries what the up and downs and the trials and tribulations it that comes with selling you soul to another in this game we call “romance” they want total and complete devotion and commitment of the souls.
“Would you die for me? No that’s to easy would you live for me?”
* Love: okay I’ve fallen In love with only one and I’ll tell you this. Passion. Glares. Atmosphere. Trials. Test. Emotional purging. You’ll feel on edge. Like you never really know where you stand but you’ll know exactly where you stand. It’s like a permanent limbo and you don’t want to get out. You’ll crave their touch and you’ll want their love in full. They will be on one moment and cold them next and no I’m not kidding this never stops even when they love you they do this 😩. They will do anything for you but they will also want to hide you like a secret not because you’re unworthy but because you’re theirs. No sharing and no caring.
- Fall: gurl don’t even do it. DONT EVEN DO IT. There is a double standard here. They can cheat you can’t. This is if their underdeveloped and if they are his type you need to go. But aside from t hat if you cheat on them? There is no “let’s go again” they will never ever forget what you did and if they let you back in; let me say this you will get fucked up. Don’t get snared and don’t think all is well.
🛫⛵️Venus in the 9th/Venus in Sagittarius: these are hippie babies and they want a carefree love! They want something Reminiscent of a voyage and or a great travel. They want something they can embark on full of growth and enlightenment both spiritual/sexual/mental/physical and otherwise. They want to feel alive and need to feel all of that inside whom they love. One grand unattainable voyage disguised as man(women)
* Love:they are soooo touchy feely! They want to feel you and live for the electric jolts of affection and “extra ness” I blame this on Jupiter. They want it to feel like a trip so more often then not they’re taking you places. To Walmart. To Kroger. To the park. To their pants 😜. To the Italy. To Japan. Everywhere. They want to experience everything with you and will always try to watch shows with you and do hobbies together. A lot of youtubers have this! Ex pewdie pie and Mariza both have venus in Sagittarius. They want to play always and love having fun with you.
- Fall: 0/100. You cheat on them like sexually thats a no go. Flirting isn’t anything to them but sexual that’s a wrap. Sagittarius are described as carefree and non committal but what people fail to mention is due to Jupiter and its expansive nature once they fall in love it’s a “big” thing for them like it’s “everything” to them and if that ends up failing they shut down and become more distrusting of romance after words (hence like gemini the non committal trance begins)
🌅🌉Venus in the 10th/Venus in Capricorn: they crave a more traditional love. A love filled with roles and structure. They want a love based on devotion and morals and one that they can not only rely on but one that eases their heavy hearts and opens them up to be free and a child for once. They want a love that allows them to ignore Saturn even if just a moment to make them feel like little babies without a care in the world. Before dad started expecting so much. Before the world started watching. They want shelter.
* Love: AWWWE THEY ARE sooooo cute like we must protec em all. They are super childlike and sweet and tend to be 1,000 times more sensitive and tender then when you first met. Playing with your hair. Rubbing your sides. They want to provide for you be it man or women. They seek to be a solid foundation for you. They stay tough for you and take the role of being emotionally strong In times of crisis for you. They nurture you much like Venus in cancer and can be drawn to the role of protecting you. Females with this once in love are like wonder women when it comes to the girlfriends or boyfriends and will litturly grow wings and flip the planet into the sun if you hurt them.
- Fall: ill be honest here and short and simply for my cap folks because you know and I know there’s not second chances. You cheat in any form and it’s not only done but it never existed and with how chillingly aloof cap Venus can be once they get their with you you’ll wonder if you were really in love.
🚀🎱Venus in the 11th house/Venus in Aquarius:. They crave something extraterrestrial. They want the kinda love thats forward and futuristic something that goes beyond society and something that invites something new and uninhibited. They want to see the future in your eyes the uncertainty of man and see you aloof to the idea of it all. They want the unbothered and unmoved partner in crime they’ve ached for. Someone who’s believes in something yet doesn’t let anything categorize them. Someone just as un-labeled as they. The rockstars.
* Love: okay let’s be honest. These people are so sos soooooosjsbdodbriehejehdjebdjd like cmon. They are super ooey gooey. The meaningful messages and the complete understanding. The doting partners who are willing to stand before all in protection of their partners individuality. They will be cool and far away even in love as their hearts are in love with human nature just as much as you do at times they can’t help but be captivated. They are endearing and romantic and erratic. You’ll never stop hearing from them. They’ll always communicate and let you know what’s happening. They won’t be good at expressing their feelings but they’ll feed you it with their actions and before you know it you’ll have a scrapbook of all of the moments you two have shared as you lay crying remembering all of the seemingly harmless but deep gestures made from such a unique human being.
- Fall: alright these guys are a trip. When you cheat on them not only do they cease all emotional involvement but they completely cut you off and lots of people say aqua Venus will hold on to the friendship part that is very accurate but it’ll take some time for them to see you as a “friend”
🌊🌪Venus in the 12th/Venus in Pisces: they want the divine. They want to feel the spirit world coursing through their veins. They want to feel death at their finger tips and the tether of life’s 8 ball dangling beneath their feet. They want to be devoured by the feeling to be annihilated by the moment. The torment and the loss and sacrifice of love is their life force. They grow from it. They want someone who reminds them of the humbling stance of “man”
* Love:these are some of the most intense and overwhelming lovers period(me) they are always touching and rubbing. They love to listen to your stories and show you their undivided attention. They sacrifice for you much like Venus in Virgo and feel rejuvenated doing so. They stand by you through pain and seek to ease your suffering. They guide you and worship you and see the absolute best in you. They encourage you’re quirks and the parts of yourself you hide from the world. They are sensitive and connected to you so dearly. You become their world and everything they desire in life. In as sense you become their divine.
- Fall: okay speaking on me personally.. yes I’ve gone back after minor cheating like flirting and maybe a mistake here and there but one thing I cannot come back from is sexual cheating. And I hope I speak for all Pisces placements..astrology describes these people as unable to stand their ground to giving in to easily especially to abuse but once you cheat on a Venus in Pisces it’s over.. you’ve broken them and theirs no fixing what you took away. Their heart is fragile and due to Neptune’s influence they idealize you as a god and once they see you betray them the novelty wares of..you’re nothing more then a “human” to them and nothing more.
Hope this post was helpful I’ve been wanting to do it since I felt like some of these signs get a bad rap. And personally cheating is wrong and even if someone goes back or comes back to you after you need to understand it’s a horrible thing to do and maybe this is controversial but maybe you didn’t truly love that person..
that being said all venus signs are beautiful and amazing in their own way and I hope this post allows you all to see that in yourselves.
The beginning of love. This love can arise suddenly, but is transient, not yet firm in the heart.
2. الْعَلاقَةُ (‘alaqah) = Attachment
Love that becomes attached to the heart, and loses the transitory property ofhawa.
3. الْكَلَفُ (kalaf) = Infatuation
Love that begins to intensify and have a physical affect on the lover.
4. الْعِشْقُ (‘ishq) = Desire
Love that engulfs the heart of the lover entirely, and takes it as its residence, such that love and the heart in which it resides become intimately familiar with one-another. This love blinds the lover to any faults in the beloved.
The little boy that has Rhysand’s face but Feyre’s personality. He’s always covered in paint for he paints things he loves: his family. Sure he’s strong, power coursing through him, but he’s more than that. He’s dedicated and full of the passion that rages inside of his parents. When he fell in love, it burned so fiercely that there were people who believed it would burn down the sorld
The girl they have sometime after that. She’s said to resemble her mother, due to her coloring, but hers is a face that resembles the aunt she never met: Rhys’ long dead sister. She masks herself with humor to hide that calculating mind. Only a fool would think her older brother is the automatic Night Court heir. They would never betray eachother, for they love eachother unconditionally and are best friends, but they are each aware that the day it’s time to ascend. It could be either of them.
And then the twins born many years later. The darlings of the Night Court. Even in the Hewn City, they are adored. The boy with his mother’s looks and the girl with Rhys’, only their eye colors being switched. They are strength, they are power, but most importantly they are good. It was their birth that began the patch up between the CoD and CoN.
Mor adopted her son after the birth of the first two heirs to the Night Court. She was determined to do it alone, though Azriel and Cassian eventually stepped in one night when the child recounted the horrors his family put him through. Mor cried all night, hugging the Autumn Court boy. He had lived in a harsh court, a court that brutalized her, and yet he was a survivor as well. Her son was fond of his friends, though none as much as the eldest daughter of Nesta and Cassian.
Nesta and Cassian’s daughter was an unstoppable force of nature. With her father’s golden brown skin, her mother’s cold blue eyes, and waist length dark hair, she was a beauty all would grow to worship. But it was not that that people feared her for. She changed the Illyrian ways, forcing the women to train. It was she that made them realize that they were worth more than being fucked and bearing children. She was a living legend. People came to preferring to deal with their High Lord and Cassian than with the daughter of the General.
It was Nesta and Cassian second daughter that pulled hearts. Her beauty was similar to that of her sister’s, but gentle. Her blue eyes lit up at romance, but she wasn’t weak. No, she burned. Burned so much that few could capture her heart. She wanted something all consuming, like the love surrounding the Inner Circle.
By contrast, Azriel’s son was quiet. He didn’t often speak his mind, but when he did, people stopped and listened. He was the carbon copy of his father in looks, though shadows didn’t clothe him. No, light did. His light drove away the shadows in his father’s heart and in the heart’s of others. His kindness burned bright and he was intolerant of people that showed anything but. When he found his mate, nothing stopped him. People still feared his father and the sight of Truth Teller, but they relaxed at the sight of him. What they didn’t know was that he could be worse than his father in terms of temper, but he didn’t let those bad days ruin the good ones.
Ever since Sherlock series 4 came out, collectively we were like “what the HELL is this?!?! This doesn’t make any sense!” BUT after many months of tossing ideas around the fandom, we have made theories that could explain the weirdness, but nothing we can all agree on. Now, this meta here may be absolute garbage to you, but I believe, in my heart of hearts, I’ve solved it. Please read it in its entirety with an open mind before you reblog it just to tell me I suck.
Thanks in advance, you da best
Here’s the short version: Sherlock actually jumped at the end of The Reichenbach Fall, just as Doyle intended him to die. Gatiss and Moffat said they are correcting something in this adaptation that no one else has gotten right before. Many of us assumed the homosexual romance was the one thing they were changing, but we were punched in the face right after The Final Problem came out. Gatiss and Moffat are changing the sacrifice. Holmes was intended to die for his friends but Doyle needed more money and rewrote the series after “The Final Problem”. That turned Holmes’ sacrifice into a cruel joke against Watson. This is what BBC Sherlock is fixing, and we’re about to see it come to fruition.
I know many theorists despise the homosexual reading of Holmes and Watson, while many people in general despise theorists on this site. That’s fine, I don’t care how people feel about gay theories and/or TJLC and its followers. But I’m here to tell you TJLC, at its core as a concept, was right. You may hate Moffat and Gatiss, you may think Sherlock is a piece of shit show, and that’s fine, you do you. But hear this one meta out, please. I think even the hardest skeptic can at least apprectiate the thought and logic behind this.
In 1947, Tove Jansson began one of her most famous and most challenging art projects ever. She was ordered to paint two large frescos to the dining room of the Helsinki city hall, by Erik von Frenckell. Tove began the ambitious work with passion to celebrate the time after war in Finland. Each step she reported to her “beloved Vifslan”, Vivica Bandler.
Vivica Bandler was Tove’s first female lover. Their love was passionate and all-consuming. Tove worshipped Vivica and described that loving her had changed everything. All things felt new and all feelings were more intense. And Tove was not shy about showing this love, even if she did it in secret (note, homosexuality was illegal in Finland until 1971 and listed as a disease until 1981).
One of the boldest and bravest gestures was in one of the frescos ordered by von Frenckell (Vivica’s father, actually).
The blonde woman smoking her cigarette is Tove herself and the dark-haired woman dancing behind her is Vivica. Painting them so close and so visible was a brave move on Tove’s part and served to fuel the rumours around them. Tove laid out her love for all the world to see, but in a careful way.
Tove and Vivica even appear in Moomin books; as Thingumy and Bob from Finn Family Moomintroll (1948). Their original Swedish names, Tofslan and Vifslan, give away the connection. These two speak in a secret language only they can understand and are running away from The Groke who wants to steal their precious gem; the most beautiful thing in the world. You do not need deep analysis to see what the story represents.
Eventually Tove’s and Vivica’s love ended like all quick and passionate love stories; to it’s own impossibility. Like with about all her lovers, Tove still remained friends with Vivica. Hot summer turned to cool autumn in the book and the frescos were finished.
- his solid gold heart
- messy hair and glasses
- “hee hee”
- his eyebrows
- when he says smth that doesn’t make sense but sticks with it as if it somehow does
- so much lateral thinking
- he’s so smart
- the way he covers his mouth when he laughs
- making everything into a song
- his colourful wardrobe (including mismatched socks)
- the fact that literally everyone would tell you he’s the kindest most compassionate and encouraging person they’ve ever met
- he’s sweet bc he consumes all sugar within a twenty mile radius
- he loves all animals and all animals love him
- the galaxy jacket that makes him look like a space nerd in the best way
- animal impressions
- when his eyes get rlly wide and he makes That Face
- when he put blue in his hair that was Good
- saying smth dirty and then pretending like he didn’t know
- the fact that he doesn’t curse but sometimes lets one slip 10/10
- “try new things”
- leaving scented candles everywhere
- when he gets overly excited about things
- naming his houseplants and then inevitably killing them on accident
- he invented everything
- being so unapologetically himself and embracing all the weird and wonderful and encouraging everyone else to do the same
You don’t choose who you fall in love with, do you? And once you do fall in love—that obsessive sort of love, that all-consuming love, where two people can’t stand to be apart from each other for even a moment—how are you supposed to let a love like that pass you by?
Moon: how you nurture, how you show affection, how you offer comfort & care, how you tend to needs; how you cope with anger or frustration, how you express those emotions, how you express love; your perception of what your child needs based on your memory of your own childhood, how you apply your experience of life to your child, how you take what you learned from the parent that nurtured you and use it in raising your own child; how you make your child feel safe and loved; how you navigate pregnancy/motherhood
(if you’re a woman) and your perception of / attitude toward those things; how parenthood affects you.
Mercury: how you speak to your child, how you teach your child to speak, how you listen to your child; how you teach your child in general, the attitude and approach you take to teaching; the way you share information with your child.
Venus: what you dress your child in, how you style their hair; how you decorate their bedroom; what you buy for them, especially the toys & clothing; how you handle their self-esteem; what social values you instill in them, what manners you teach them, how you socialize them, what you teach them about their presentation and their appearance; how you express love and affection.
Jupiter: your philosophies/beliefs about parenthood, your knowledge surrounding parenthood, your parenting values; how you impart your personal wisdom to your child, how you mentor them, the morality & philosophies you teach them, the truths & deeper meanings you teach them; what you learn through parenthood, how the experience of parenting a child enlightens you; how you encourage & impassion your child, how you engender a lust for life within them; how you enrich their life or how they enrich yours.
Saturn: how you scold/punish your child, how you handle their mistakes & flaws, what privileges you give them, what you teach them about their privileges; how you discipline your child, how you engender self-discipline within your child; how you influence their self-worth and work ethic, what you teach them about work, how you prepare them for jobs / the future / society; what practical skills you teach them, how you encourage (or force) them to be productive; the structure you build in their lives, the foundation & stability you create for them; how/if you introduce them to the harshness of the world,
how you raise them to be a member of society, the life lessons you prepare them for; your fears about your child, your fears about parenting, the mistakes you make as a parent, the mistakes you’re afraid of your child making, how strict you are as a parent.
Ceres: what you feed your child, how you satisfy their physical needs, how you nurture & care for them physically; how you nurture your child in general, what compassion and sensitivity you offer, your selflessness or lack thereof, what you are willing to give, your unconditional love; your relationship to the organic and biological side of being a parent; how you make your child feel secure.
Vesta: how family fits into your destiny and/or highest potential, how you channel your individual essence into the well-being of your family; your devotion to your family & children; how you “keep” / take care of your home, the things that belong to you, and the people (and animals) you’re responsible for.
2nd House: the environment you raise your child in, how you accommodate them materially, how you take care of them physically, how you treat/spoil them; the fundamental & personal values you teach your child, the principles by which you teach/raise your child, what you teach is be important in life, how you influence their personality and life path, what you teach is essential for happiness; how you set them up for the future practically/materially.
5th House: your attitude toward procreation; your relationship with your child overall, how you connect to them as a parent / their creator; the media you surround your child with (music you play, shows you let them watch, etc); how you play with your child, the sweet & joyful side of parenting, the fulfillment you draw from raising your child; how you bring art into your child’s life; what you teach your child about love/sex & relationships; how you allow your child to enjoy life (especially in their teenage years), the freedom you give them in their teenage years; the essence of your love for your child.
6th House: your relationship with your child overall, how much you’re able to give, how you behave as a caretaker in general; your devotion to your child’s well-being, your concern with their health; your everyday home routine; how you tend to the physical needs of your child, what you feed them, how you keep them active & healthy; how you approach sickness in your child, how you prevent illness/injury, how you heal your child, how you cope with an ill/injured or disabled child, how you cope with a child that consumes all your time & energy; your unconditional love and how you show it through care/service/healing.
Imum Coeli: the home you make, both materially and emotionally; the safety, structure, and stability you provide; how you handle your child’s psychology & the influence you have on it; how you nurture your child emotionally, your relationship with them as someone who protects & cares for them, how you defend your child from the outside world & the public, how you treat your child in private; how you treat your child at night & how you handle their sleep schedule; how you handle their secrets and their deepest psychological needs, how you handle their emotions and their pain, how you care for their development.
Medium Coeli: your vision for your child, what you hope they will become, how you influence their destiny/purpose/potential; how you build their self-esteem & self-worth, how you encourage their dreams, how you help them achieve their dreams, how you support them in their career, how you instill the discipline to work toward their own dreams; your authority in their life, the impact you have on who they become, how they find the meaning in what you taught them & apply it to the rest of their lives, how their identity/ego absorbs your parenting style.
(The IC-MC axis also rules how your childhood and experience of parenting from a child’s perspective influences your parenthood; your parents, the way you lived and what you learned as a child is re-purposed as you raise your own child. You become what you learned from your parents, positively or negatively, in your own unique way. The mistakes you make and the things you do well as a parent come from your understanding of your own parents’ mistakes/skills.)