you seem really fantastic. i really admire how you moved to nyc, because it's my dream too (it's a bit harder because i'm in canada, i'll get there!) i adore your love of broadway, disney & especially comedy. i'm jealous that you get to go to ucb, & i'm even jealous of your job because you get to say you work at nbc. believe in yourself & what you want because you are very talented gah feelings explosion tl;dr: i admire you & would love to know you better i think we'd get along this is awks
thank you. i’m sort of at a crappy point right now (literally just the last hour, sigh) so this was nice to read, and i’m sorry i don’t have more enthusiasm in answering. but this is extremely nice and thanks a lot :)
HELLO PEOPLE! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VENOM AND POISON OK? THOSE WORDS CANNOT BE USED INTERCHANGEABLY. THAT SPIDER IS NOT POISONOUS, IT IS VENOMOUS, I MEAN I’M SURE YOU WOULD FEEL PRETTY NASTY AFTER EATING A TARANTULA AS BOG IS YOUR FACE BUT COME ON. VENOM IS DANGEROUS WHEN INJECTED INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM, POISON IS DANGEROUS WHEN INGESTED. SO DO NOT CALL THAT A POISONOUS SNAKE, AND THAT FROG YOU ARE LICKING IS NOT VENOMOUS.
1) If you could play any one instrument that you don’t already play what would it be?
I would have to say violin or fiddle. I played violin when I was younger but I dropped it cause I was a rebel like that, but I definitely regret that now.
2) Do you believe in the supernatural? If so, why?
I do not know, the world is a mystery to me. I have never had evidence that is does? Although I’ve never had evidence it doesnt. There will be no reward for any information.
3) Favourite book?
UGH. Why would you even ask that!!!1dmkjfhdé
I dont remember the title, but my favourite book for the longest time was about this princess who wasnt allowed to play on the grass like the other kids, so she had no friends, and one day her parents let her because she was getting unhealthy and turns out wherever she walked flowers grew, so all the kids loved her and her flowers.
4) If you could go one place in the world, where would you go, and why
I really want to visit greece, but I want to live at least for a year or two each in New Zealand, Scotland and Ireland. Maybe Australia too.
5) Its your last day on Earth! How do you spend it?
I am torn between spending a day on the beach or playing rugby, so I`ll have to settle for a day at the beach, with time allotted for squamish.
6) What is the best advice you have ever received?
“Don’t buy that.”
7) Favourite fantasy archetype?
I must say the double agent sort of bad guy, that you dont realize is ruining everything until the end. Sometimes the hero just needs the challenge so they dont get too cocky/
8) Which is cuter, baby sloth of baby platypi?
I will have to go with sloth (xoxoxoxoxox) but HAVE YOU EVER GOOGLED BABY HIPPO??????? YOU WOULD DIE.
9) What is the last thing that you bought?
A meter long box of Cadbury Fingers. Thats right.
10) You can spend one hour with anyone you choose. Who is it, and what do you do?
HOW AM I TO DECIDE THAT. UGUGUGUHGUGHGHBHGUGUIGSLDGkshgoijadga;lkjrdlkgjalé. I think if I met any of my celebrities I would be too overwhelmed, I think I would have to finally meet in person my dearest Euan, and we would form a ceilidh band (??????) for the hour with nicole, meaghan and makenzie along with whoever the lad brings along. Also frolicking in between songs would be necessary.
11) What music are you listening to right now?
Itunes is on shuffle, playinnnnnnnnnnnng.,,,,,..,.,.,.,.,., THE LUMINEERS.
I took too long, its city and colour now xoxooxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox
1. If you could swim in a bowl of anything, what would it be?
2. If could live anywhere, fantasy or other wise, where and why?
3. If you were to be famous for any reason (acting writing etc) What would you be famous for?
4. Swim or skate?
5. If you had to give up any of your favourite foods, which would you give up?
6. If you were to swap lives with any character who would it be and why?
7. Why or why not would you like to live in a society without our concepts of time?
IM SORRY IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND OTHER THAN SHOE SIZE.
2. what should i buy you for your birthday?
3. what is your favourite language? (to speak, to listen to, to rap in, etc)
GERMAN. I LIKE TO SOUND ANGRY. ICH LIEBE DICH
4. raspberries: yes or no?
5. how much do you love amy poehler?
as much as seth.
6. what is your spirit animal? (provide an explanation)
moose/elk yo. Do NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN. JUST BEEN WITH ME MY WHOLE LIFE.
7. [ USE THIS SPACE TO RANT ABOUT A TOPIC OF YOUR CHOOSING ]
Ich wünsche Getreide könnte Teil eines kalte Suppe Familie zu sein. versucht es so schwer, aber als eine der schlimmsten Sachen zum Frühstück stecken. Es hat so viel Potential, aber es weiterhin heruntergefahren werden. Ich meine, man könnte sagen es hat seine eigene Nahrung Gruppe pro sagen, aber am Ende ist es das Backup Essen. Was, wenn du nichts mehr übrig haben, essen, schlechte Getreide immer eine zweite Saite kalte Suppe sein.
8. show me a beautiful picture
9. do you feel sad that pluto is no longer a planet?
My childhood was a lie.
10. will you let me hold your future baby and also let me tell it that it’s smart and pretty?