Girafarig’s rear head also has a brain, but it is small. The rear head
attacks in response to smells and sounds. Approaching this Pokémon from
behind can cause the rear head to suddenly lash out and bite.”
best of: amy pond “you know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful, and then you actually talk to them, and five minutes later they’re as dull as a brick? then there’s other people, and you meet them and think, not bad, they’re okay. and then you get to know them, and their face just sort of becomes them, like their personality’s written all over it. and they just turn into something so beautiful.”
OK, I saw the requests, so here are the sneak peak images our photographer sent us!
Just a brief background, @thechicken-master and I met in college in the mountains of NC, and his family is from that area. The pictures were all taken on his extended family’s land & on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I am so happy with how they came out and can’t wait to see the rest!
- Ace Cosette and Marius who both realized they were ace after they got together and were so worried about telling the other, but of course when they did it was a big love fest and they ended up crying for good reasons
- They’re still the most in love, attached at the hip team couple you’ve ever seen in your life
- Jehan who loves love and refuses to accept the way so many invalidate their relationships because they equate sex with love
- Enjolras who was so impressed by Jehan’s speech about asexuality that he invited him to join his new student group
- Grantaire who takes over a class at university one day to “educate these idiots like they’re children because they’re fucking acting like it” after some students say hateful ignorant things about asexuals to some of the amis
- Combeferre and Joly join in this little lesson (to Enjolras’s minor disapproval, R’s part of the presentation might have been more strongly worded than was strictly necessary) to explain the scientific take on the ace-spectrum
- Les Amis who take Asexual Awareness Week very seriously. They decorate the entire campus in black, gray, white, and purple, hand out fliers, contact the local newspapers
- They have a meeting every afternoon on the quad, where they give speeches, let others not in the group speak, and answer questions