- Jon: We need to trust each other. We can’t fight a war amongst ourselves. We have so many enemies now.
- *forehead kiss*
- Jon: So we should probably get married.
- Sansa: What?
- Jon: I meant to other people. Not to each other. That would be weird, right? Unless you want to. Do you want to?
- Sansa: Wait, are you asking me?
- Jon: No, of course not!
- Sansa: ... Okay?
- Jon: Unless you want me to ask you to.
- Sansa: Jon, I -
- Jon: Oh, will you look at the time? Winter's here. Gotta go!
I know you get a lot of hate, but have you ever had constructive debates with people who genuinely disagreed with you?