1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluidinstead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable withthose changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You arelovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with yourbody. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturingthe same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically.Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them thanit does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s sayingit, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’swhen you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home forthe complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, orquiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’sno book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you needto feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking thetime to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate yourpersonal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dressyourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful,because guess what? You are. — Ami Angelowicz and Winona Dimeo-Ediger