10 Signs You May Not Be Ready for a Pit Bull
10 Signs You May Not Be Ready for a Pit Bull posted by Pit Bulls Against Misinformation @ pitbulltruth.org
- You think dog aggression
(aggression towards other dogs) is a result of mistreatment or special
training designed to “make” a dog aggressive.
- You often repeat “only 1 in 600 Pit Bulls will make it out of the
shelter ALIVE!” but are not able to produce any evidence to back that
- You assume that someone is an irresponsible owner simply because they have an intact dog.
- You believe the ONLY way to keep a dog is loose in the house,
snoozing on the couch with a Chihuahua, Bichon, or 3 week old human baby
nestled snugly under its neck and
- If a person of color wearing saggy pants walks by with a Pit Bull
wearing a spiked collar, you whip out your phone and report them for dog
- The mere mention of weight pull sends you into a tizzy of rage over “abused” dogs.
- You firmly believe that raw feeding leads to mauling humans.
- “It’s all in how you raise them” is used so often by you, it’s on your clipboard.
- You think dog shows are nothing more than a meeting place for people to arrange dog fights.
- Your knowledge of the APBT comes mainly from reality tv shows.