So I’m doing this again because my phone is broken and I’ve lost all the progress I’ve made on A Winchester (3). So send in a character and number and I’ll write a drabble.
1. “Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make me to hate you?” 2. “I’ve been in love with you my entire life.” 3. “I’m not happy here.” 4. “If he’s going to treat you like shit I’m going to kick his ass.” 5. “I just want to cuddle and watch Friends.” 6. “You’re hiding something from me.” 7. “If I die, I’m going to haunt your ass.” 8. “I want my best friend back.” 9.
“You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn.”
10. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you.” 11.
12. “I just want to be alone right now.” 13. “Don’t you dare to ever do that again!”
14. “Where would someone hide in a town like this?” 15. “If I ever see you anywhere near her, you’ll have to deal with me!”
16. “I thought you were a dream come true.” 17. “Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.” 18. “I came here to explain what happened, and I’m not leaving until you listen.” 19. “I made a mistake.” 20. “H-How long have you been standing there?” 21. “You can’t break my heart like this!”
22. “I wasn’t going to wait around for you forever.” 23. “The skirt is supposed to be this short.” 24. “I’ve moved on.” 25. “This is why you don’t ever have any shirts to wear.” 26. “Run, and don’t ever look back.” 27. “The three seconds rule doesn’t apply to sticky foods.” 28. “I think I’m in love with you, and I’m terrified.” 29. “Please, don’t give up on me.” 30. “When are you going to realize that I don’t care?”
31. “I may be an idiot but I’m your idiot.” 32. “When you love someone, you just don’t stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy… even then. Specially then!”
33. “Fuck…I feel I’ve been hit by a car.” 34.
“Those things you said yesterday… Did you mean them?”
“I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it”
36. “i;m tired of being your secret.” 37.
“They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous.” 38.
“Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they’d lock us up?”
“Let me tell you exactly where in hell you can go.”
40."Who gave you that black eye?!” 41.
“After everything you did, you’re asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?”
42. “I miss her so damn much, and it’s killing me that she’s gone!”
“What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!”
44. “It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.”
45. “Are you drunk?” 46.
"I’m sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes”
“You got her pregnant?! What were you thinking?”
48. “It’s OK baby, I’m here for you.” 49.
“You say the nastiest things when you’re angry, so yes, I’m walking away from you now.
“I’m starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was.”
“My parents asked about you.”
52.“Oh, gosh, you’ve insulted me! What ever shall I do? I’ll be mentally and emotionally scared for years!” 53.
“You haven’t even touched your food. What’s going on?”
54. “Do you need me to get anything from the store?” 55.
“They say I’m in here because I’m crazy, I think I’m crazy because I’m in here.”
56. “You’re hurting me, let me go.” 57. “If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t just lie and say it’s fine.” 58. “I was going to kiss him, but then my friend texted me about going to Taco Bell, and, well, there’s this cashier that works there who is way cuter, so I bailed on the rest of the date.” 59. “Don’t say you love me.” 60. “It’s a hobby of mine to prove you wrong.”
Did you know that there have been three American presidents that were direct descendants of a previous president? These were John Quincy Adams, Benjamin Harrison and George W Bush. Interestingly all three of these also lost the popular vote for their first term election.
A huge thank you to three women who aren’t (in my opinion) getting enough American Gods love and credit: Maria Melnik, who wrote Episode 7, “A Prayer for Mad Sweeney”, Bekah Brunstetter who co-wrote Episode 8 “Come to Jesus”, and Floria Sigismondi who directed it.
Thank you for giving us more stories based on the stories we love.
Thank you for being so open and welcoming and taking our requests even though we know you are probably tired.
Thank you for giving happiness, laughter, and sometimes even sadness into my lonely world.
Thank you for putting me on the edge of my seat wondering what’s gonna happen next, even though I probably already know.
And this goes out to all fanfic writers.
To the ones who just started out and are trying to find their place, to those who have been here the longest and have already found their place. To the ones who think their writing isnt any good (even though it is). To the ones who know their writing is good but are not cocky.
You have filled my life with almost as much joy (possibly more) as the fandom you write for.
Please dont ever stop doing what you are doing, because even if you dont know it, you are making someone somewhere very, very happy.