In the spirit of the cool weather and winter creeping in, can you do a HC of how RFA members + V and Saeran react to MC seeing snow for the first time? Personally I have never seen snow and I'm curious how everyone would react. Thank you so much! You are amazing and so is your writing :)
((I hardly see snow where I live >.> I understand the pain of not having snow))
- Apparently MC had come from a really warm place.
- He was so excited to show her the snow, since the news had predicted it to dump
- When they woke up the next morning, everything was covered in white
- MC pulled on a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and a light jacket and ran out to go touch it
- Yoosung had to stop her before she ran outside and got hypothermia
- After they had properly bundled up, Yoosung led MC outside.
- Several snowflakes landed in her hair making it look like a crown of snow
- She touched the snow, and was shocked at how squishy it was.
- Yoosung runs back inside for something, and MC just stands there, amazed at how smooth and even the snow was
- Yoosung returns with some rocks and a carrot
- “MC! Do you want to make a snowman?”
- They name it Olaf
- At the end of the day, it’s cuddle time to warm back up
- He lives in a half-basement apartment, so when they wake up, all they can see is white outside
- MC throws on her winter clothes as fast as she can and dashes outside
- Zen gets outside and she’s running round with her tongue out
- “Hey MC! Watch this!”
- Zen then falls backwards into the snow, and since he’s wearing white, he completely disappears
- MC can’t stop laughing
- He then teaches MC how to make snow angels
- Then they try to make a snowman…it’s the thought that counts
- The day ends with them getting a large coffee, fish shaped bread, and sitting together watching the snow fall on the street
- It finally starts snowing and MC runs outside.
- She can see her breath and it’s amazing
- Pretty soon it starts dumping, but MC doesn’t care
- By the time Jaehee get’s outside, MC is basically a snowman
- MC jokingly throws a snowball at Jaehee
- Jaehee is not impressed.
- Or that’s what MC thought until Jaehee pulled back the hood of MC’s jacket and shoved snow down her back
- They both have a lot of fun throwing snowballs at each other
- Neither of them can aim because they’re laughing so hard
- They both go inside and drink hot chocolate (with mini marshmallows) to finish off the day
- “But Jumin! I’ve never seen snow before”
- “Yes, but you can see the snow from here”
- MC really wants to go out into the snow, but Jumin doesn’t want her to catch a cold
- MC looks like she’s going to cry
- Jumin can’t stand MC crying, so out they go.
- She’s like a little kid. He finds it rather cute how she scrunches up her nose when a snowflake lands on it
- She drags him into the snow with her
- At first, he doesn’t really like it, but when MC dumps snow down his coat, he plans on getting her back for that
- He ends up pinning her down and returning the favor by dumping snow down her jacket
- He’s acting like a little kid again, running around and yelling.
- MC has never seen him smile so brightly before
- They end the night cuddling for warmth, and Elizabeth 3rd decides to join the cuddle pile
- MC! MC! Lookit! It snowed!
He’s way too excited about the snow
- He already has a sled ready.
- They go to the top of the biggest hill they can find, then sled all the way down
- or that was the plan anyways
- They kind of fell off half way down
- Seven starts a snowball fight
- They end up making snow forts and are launching snowballs at each other as quickly as they can
- They end up just grabbing armfuls of snow and kind of throwing it in the general direction of the other person
- Seven ends up trying to run away and does a face plant into the snow
That’s enough snow for one day
- The day ends with them cuddling under an electric blanket together eating home made s’mores
- MC is a little too excited about the snow.
- She ran ahead of V and slipped on some ice
- He caught her thankfully
- “Guess you really fell for me”
- They get a coffee together and watch the slow falling snow for a while
- They end up making a little snowman on the side of the road
- He tells MC about the times when he and Jumin were younger and played in the snow
- Apparently Jumin used to try and eat the snowflakes out of the air…or at least he’d try to
- MC is laughing at the image of a little V watching a little Jumin trying to eat the falling snowflakes
- They end the happy day with cuddles and holiday music
- He’s never seen snow either
- MC really want’s to go outside but Saeran would rather not (He gets sick easily, so I don’t blame him)
- But Saeyoung literally throws him outside
Saeyoung, he’s going to freeze to death! Let him back in!
- Eventually they get Saeran into proper winter attire.
- He’s outside, but he doesn’t have to enjoy it
- MC is so happy, she’s spinning in circles.
- Saeyoung sneaks up on MC and dumps snow down her coat
- Saeran then grabs Saeyoung and shoves snow down his pants
- Eventually they’re all covered in snow
- Saeran and MC end the night with hot cocoa and cuddles.