i'm a closeted trans girl and sometimes it can be really annoying and dysphoric for me that my figure isn't female. i don't have a feminine waist or breasts or anything. i'm a freaking vertical straight line. idk if it's possible, but do you have any tips on how to make your body look more feminine? i mean for when i'm wearing clothes, cause when i wear female clothes it looks really weird. idk. this can get really hard, and i imagine you might get it. plz?
Yeah I hear ya.. I get annoyed that i barely have any curves too.. There are lots of ways you can make your body look more feminine and curvy with the kinds of cloths you wear
- wearing flared skirts and dresses to give you dem hips!
- dark colors on top, light colors on bottom to draw attention away from broad shoulders
- rockin’ boots that draw attention to your sexy trans girl legs! (trans girls have amazing legs, this is a fact)
- i think that patterned tights and long thigh high socks look hella sexy and feminine (plus again, trans girl’s legs are to fuckin’ die for i tell you)
- try to choose small necklines that cover your more of your chest and shoulders.
- necklaces are great because they draw the eye to the center
- get a choker. every trans girl needs a choker.
- padded bras make your boobs look bigger
- sometimes baggy clothes can make it look like you have no curves
- layering around the hips is good to make them look fuller
- i personally am a big fan of tight t-shirts. i think they make my body look very feminine and gay (so that’s a plus)
Anyone else have any good style tips???