according to my observations (the layers of sweaters and switching from wearing turbans to wearing my beret and other various wool hats,) today is truly the first day of autumn in portland, or so it feels. when i uncovered my eyes from the comforter this morning, i saw a great gray cloud outside the open window. some rain fell, the wind shook the tarp over our dolphin, and now the sun and a hint of blue sky are peeking from their comforter of cloud. today i am fighting to stay motivated and focused on certain businesses that need my attention, but i figured i deserved a small break to update my tumblr, and since i wont be able to see my few rolls of negatives i dropped off at the lab until tomorrow, i figured i’d share with you some of my favourite tumblr blogs these days… but first, i want to say thank you to PDN for the neat little mention in this article, coincidentally about tumblr blogs.
some of my favourite tumblr blogs these days:
- adam goldbergs photo journal.
- roy kahmanns collection of photographs.
- amanda uribes words and photographs.
- reggie watts cell phone/digital pictures.
- kates endless attic of news and inspiration.
- renee, the ultimate muse.
- anjas attention to style and detail.
- the faders updates on the rich and famous.
- alissa andersons humble approach to sharing her photographs.
- the yellow bird projects charitable indie world.
- jody rogacs beautiful and romantic photographs.
- free dolphin rides.