Yes, I ship Karamel, yes I don’t like supercorp.
I made a post a few months ago saying that liking those will not make me a racist nor a homophobe. But now seeing what the cast did to the fans I am starting to think so. You just don’t make fun of fans, period.
First of all they give you the work you are doing, because after all a show gets renewed based on the number of viewers and the merchandise it sells.
Second because maybe you are an inspiration to them, to small kids, to teenagers in trouble, to young adults and adults trying to scape shitty sceneries in their life’s.
I shipped Sanvers and I am also a bisexual girl who has suffered from discrimination and racism in Japan, a country that not many people identify as racist but it is, a lot.
And I will not accept mockery in any kind, not to supercorp fans, Sanvers fans or any kind of fans in this world. You have to respect what people like and think, you have to understand your liking is not the only one. You have to get that the people have so many things going on that sometimes watching a show on tv makes them happy.
Because that’s what tv shows are supposed to do.
I want to apologize for my previous post, the one where I complained about being called racist because of Karamel, now I get that the people that act that couple are also homophobic and probably also racist
I will not support nor watch Supergirl anymore.
I don’t like shows that disrespects their fans and the actors that were not involved in the situation deserve better than that.
Dany had grown very fond of Missandei. The little scribe with the big golden eyes was wise beyond her years. She is brave as well. She had to be, to survive the life she’s lived. One day she hoped to see this fabled isle of Naath. Missandei said the Peaceful People made music instead of war. They did not kill, not even animals; they ate only fruit and never flesh. The butterfly spirits sacred to their Lord of Harmony protected their isle against those who would do them harm. Many conquerors had sailed on Naath to blood their swords, only to sicken and die. The butterflies do not help them when the slave ships come raiding, though. “I am going to take you home one day, Missandei,” Dany promised. If I had made the same promise to Jorah, would he still have sold me? “I swear it.”
Peter stares, watching them all a little blankly. By his side, Tony has his head in his hands. He’s been groaning for the past twenty seconds.
“So… you went on a ten-year murder spree where you joined a terror organisation of your own free will in order to kill Tony, who wasn’t even responsible for the death of your parents in the first place- and then decide that just Tony isn’t murderous enough for you, and go for the rest of his team for some reason, too?”
Across the room, Wanda bristles. “It wasn’t like-”
“And then your team leader let you on the team you were trying to murder? Almost immediately after the one single fight you helped them with?” Gamora interrupts. Her eyes are cold and dangerous.
Steve opens his mouth to defend himself, but Drax cuts in. “And you,” he gestures harshly at clint, “you were willing to abandon your family and get yourself arrested, just so you could involve yourself in a matter that did not concern you anyway?”
“You think I wanted to be arrested? That was all Tony-” Clint begins, but Drax roars, and Clint rears back, eyes wide and hand reaching for the bow at his hip.
“TONY STARK DID NOT FORCE YOU TO BREAK YOUR LAWS! I WAS PUT IN JAIL BECAUSE I FOUGHT FOR MY FAMILY, NOT-”
“Drax, stay calm. These people are breakable,” Gamora warns, although she is staring at them all as if she wants nothing better than to let Drax get himself worked up over them.
“You know, Tony has only been giving you his view on everything that happened,” Steve counters. He’s looking at Tony like… like he’s disappointed in him, and that’s enough to get Rocket yelling angrily.
“Oh, so you sayin’ you didn’t tear the team he invested his time, his love, his effort into, apart- all so you could save a guy that Tony had offered to rehabilitate in the first place anyway? Or what about the fact you didn’t tell him that your best bud murdered his parents? That a lie too?” He snarls, and on his shoulder, Groot’s arms are slowly growing, pricklier and heavier- he can feel the weight on his shoulders.
“I think everyone needs to calm down, here-” Sam begins, but Gamora silences him, knuckles cracking as she steps forward.
Sam, wisely, takes a step back.
“You do not get to talk- not when you chose to put your trust in a man you met for three seconds, whilst he was breaking into Tony’s compound, over the actual Avenger and team-mate himself,” she hisses, hands thrown up into the air as she turns to face all of them now.
“You sicken me. I may fight and argue and be frustrated with my team- but at the end of the day, they are still my family. They are still the people I would trust without a second thought,” she shoots a glare at Sam, “who I would always tell the truth to, even if it hurts,” Steve looked at the floor, jaw set in a grim line, “and who I would never, ever ask to be on the same team as a woman who subdued them to their worst fears and tried to kill them. I would rather die.”
She spat on the floor, and then turned away. “I am going back to the ship. You may continue your discussions if you must, but I am finished. I will only kill one of them if this continues.”
“That would be a shame,” Drax says quietly, his voice low and threatening.
Tony, who spent the majority of the conversation absolutely silent, speaks up at that point. “Hey! Drax used sarcasm!”
No one laughs. He goes back to holding his head in his hand.
Peter just looks slightly sick. His hand is wrapped very, very tightly around Tony’s.
“You know that post of text that Tony showed us a few weeks ago? He called it a… a me-me? With the breadsticks and the asshole date?” Rocket pipes up after a few seconds of silence, gun still spinning ominously in his fingers. “I think it’s time for us to shove Tony in our spaceship and say we have to go, right now, immediately.”
Despite everything, Tony lets a huff of laughter escape at that. Peter- seeming to suddenly snap out of his horrified trance- nods his head approvingly, beginning to tug on Tony’s hand. “Yes. I agree. Wonderful though this diplomatic meeting of teams was, I’m afraid we have urgent business to attend to. We have to… show Tony… something awesome.”
“Yes. LOVE, AFFECTION AND VALIDATION!” Drax roars again, curling an arm around Tony’s shoulders and placing the most violent and angry kiss possible on top of his hair.
“Later, losers!” Rocket calls out, sticking his middle finger up behind him and then turning to punch Tony’s thigh gently before scarpering back to the ship.
Groot hops down from Rocket and then latches on to Tony’s forearm, clambering up his arm until he was resting on Tony’s shoulder instead. Tony glances over at him and grins happily. He’s always had a bit of a soft spot for Groot.
“hey,” he whispers, as the tiny tree alien quickly began to grow a few flowers, and then plucked them off his hand and tucked them into Tony’s hair. “I am Groot,” he whispers right back in reply.
Tony smiles, rolling his eyes. “Yeah yeah, I know. Don’t worry about them- I left them behind a long time ago.”
Steve hears that. He looks at tony for a long time, his eyes a little sad and regretful.
Tony just stares right back, and then raises his eyebrows and shrugs, adjusting the beginning of the flower-crown Groot was making for him.
“Call me the next time it gets too much for you guys to handle,” he calls out after them, as Peter and Drax both steer him hurriedly back toward the ship and away from his old team.
Groot giggles on his shoulder, and then places another flower behind his ear. “I am Groot!”
“I agree,” Tony says, just as Peter nods his own approval, gently bumping their shoulders together. “Let’s go and play Space-Tag.”
If you want to be added to my permanent tag list, enter your username with the @ symbol here
As always, likes/comments/reblogs are super appreciated! I worked hard on this one, so hope you enjoy! Eek…posting smut always makes me SO nervous.
I paced the tiny length of my room at least a dozen times, trying to shake off what had just happened between Quill and I. Even with weeks of grazing touches and longing looks behind us, that was the closest we’d come to…to what? What exactly had I been about to say to him before Rocket had interrupted with his imperfect timing? That I had feelings for him? That he was right?
Obsidian Daughter of Mother Gothel because she knows repunzle her hair is long (only reaches to her hands tho) mostly unhappy due to her living conditions and her abusive mother She only comes when its dark cuz she loves the stars one day she meet Harry Hook (sorry for so many Harry Hook stories) and you suprise me from there on (an idea one of my friends had and i kinda made it better :pp)
Disclaimer - I do not own any of Descendants’ characters and/or ideas all credit goes to the creator and producers of Disney Descendants
Pairing - Harry Hook x Reader
Summary – (Y/N) is the daughter of Mother Gothel and one night when she goes out in the night she meets the infamous Harry Hook.
Warning(s) - abuse, mentions of not wearing clothes
What I Learned About IDW Transformers Characters From Tumblr
- smol jock - a fukboi - jerk that means well - self-esteem issues - wants Optimus-Sempai to notice him - only notices him when he’s been Bad - so Sempai put him on the Punishment Boat - looks cool - (acts like he) thinks he’s cool - isn’t cool - irresponsible - Drifts BFF - co-captain - is a bad co-captain
- Voldemort - noms sparks - has an Uber Deluxe spark - portal guts???? - how does that work??? - u stab him and then ur knife’s in China??????? - secret nerd - lame poetry - said fuck the police - the police beat him up - so he turned TEH EVUL - and beat up the world - so the world’s sorta not alive anymore - wasn’t quite the goal but w/e - v STRONG - and now he’s an Autobot?????????? - now he’s not so strong because the Autobots gave him Bad Juice - co-captain - gun
- it’s da…. THERAPY MAN - “hey rang” - “hey run” - “hey rag” - “hey ran” - “hey reng” - “hey rug” - “hey rong” - “hey ring” - “hey rign” - is a saint - cute - dad friend - giANT NERD - likes model ships - a d o r a b l e - polite as fuck - would be a good boyfriend - and a good dad - or just a good friend - how in fucks name do people forget him - he’s so fuCKIN nICE DUdE - I WANT A HUG FROM HIM - AND I WANT HIM AS MY THERAPIST - I FEEL LIKE HE WOULD NEVER JUDGE ME - smol luv bug - useless alt mode - TONS OF POCKETS - functionists are the worst dude i agree
- a Good Man - has Suffered - tired and grumpy - slaps people with wrenches - a bit mean - but as i said - a Good Man - “DOCTOR DOCTOR” - “what is it >:(” - “WHATS THIS STRANGE WART ON MY AFT?” - “a physical manifestation of your stupidity” - needs a break - but work never sleeps - has seen too many dead people - BFFs with Optimus
- LEADER OF CYBERTRON - THATS MORE THAN YOU EXPECTED, ISNT IT? - THATS WAY BETTER THAN JUST “Leader Of The Decepticons” - A+ JOB DUDE - DIDNT EXPECT THIS MUCH!! - I happy for you pal!!! - huh, what’s that? - ur seeing dead people? - um… - have u talked to Rung about that? - no? - I’ll set up an appointment…. - *whispers* yikes…. he’s got some issues….
- smol bean - cute - pure - but he lies sometimes - fell in a fucking hole and was stuck for like 10000000000000 years - poor kid - said he works in bomb disposal - he doesnt - kid please - stay away from bombs - you don’t need to impress people - you’re impressive already :) - is roommates with Mr. Grumpy Skeleton Face - Grumpy Skeleton Face no likey - at first - now they are totes in love and have tons of gay sex - tons - so don’t mess with baby face here or you’re in for a beating
- grump - understandable since he’s in an alternate universe - and all the people he knew are gone - now he’s stuck with some losers on a ship - but w/e - cause now he has a tiny boyfriend - that’s pretty great - what’s not great is that time he fucked up his face - and broke his horn - shit sucks man - he’s ok now - I think - man who am I kidding - no one in this fucking universe is ‘ok’ - poor saps
Am I the only one who, despite liking those vanity fair covers, feel like I’m being queerbaited ? It’s like “We know lots of like this ship so we will give them false hope by putting them next to each other in our promos and never make them happen”.