am i tagging to much

Sunshine?
  • <p> <b><p></b> <b>Jughead:</b> I spy with my little eye something beggining with 's'<p/><b>Kevin:</b> Sunshine?<p/><b>Jughead:</b> Nope<p/><b>Jughead:</b> *looks over to Betty and Veronica arguing* Sexual Tension<p/></p><p/></p>

When you realize you can’t paint and you neglected your beloved chemistry book…

9

I was tagged by @s-lay-ing to make a moodboard of photos from my phone! 💜 Thanks so much! You’re one of my very very favorite blogs, your tags are #relatable and never fail to make me 😂🤣 (I seriously check your tags every time you reblog something from me..lol) also your seventeen ships gifs give me life and make my skin clear. 🙃

This a bit difficult for me considering 85% of the photos on my phone are of work schedules and really disgusting snapchat screen caps. The other 15% is art/sketches and whatnot. There’s not really a theme for this just my life in silly instagram filters and b&w + Kyungsoo ½ of my namesake. Anyways a few are of from a trip poke hunting in St.paul, a few from a trip to San Diego, and rainbow sea at P!atd a couple weeks ago..

Just gonna tag a few ppl 😗 @min-yoongini @kae-popx @insecure-trash-bag @jay-jay-the-jina @mylifeiskpoptrash @maybescoups  💜💜💜 and anyone else who wants! No pressure, just spreading the fun!

4

lance has a lot of proud parents after he no-scoped that prison guard

tags from my post here (x)

4

Seen undertale sans design a lot on Twitter…. freaked me out at first, but learned to love it.. I didn’t know who they were and wanted to know more?! (apparently just sans in pain. sans x pain = otp lol)

it is not my design, got permissions from @Ebott_UT on twitter here: [link]
Seen a lot of fell sans from @withtheworms and @illegalsekrit … Vapetale?! (content creator can be/will be nsfw be careful!) (but so good so good…)

Swap sans and swapfell sans just made up myself to play with




…. i have lowkey trypophobia, unsure why i am simultaneously freaked out and love this… 

4

Jongin for Esquire Korea 2017 Feb issue

a page of seijou doodles

For all he threatens to hit Oikawa (or actually does), his hands can be quite gentle.  (❛▿❛✿)

Because I can not imagine why people would think Iwaizumi is 24/7 angry. He’s not. Just a bit grumpy

SU fandom in facebook: HAHA LOOK AT THIS! *offensive jokes, terrible shippings, stupid comentaries* UWU SUPER NEAT RIGHT?? PLS LIKE AND SHARE!! 

Me: … its fine i’ll go to Tumblr

SU fandom in Tumblr: EVERYTHING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SHOW SUCKS AND REBECCA SHOULD RETIRE THE SHOW IS AWFUL IS BADWRITTEN AND-

Me: 

underneath every personality trait ive stolen, under every faked opinion to get you to love me, im nothing

The prints I ordered from @dement09 came yesterday and I AM LOVE THEM??? They were packaged really well and they’re all super pretty and I got a Bismuth sticker and a note and omfg -  I love you deni my sweet babu I hope you get your late ass christmas package soon <3 <3 <3

Bonus: pupper for scale, and envelope art

Yuri visiting Otabek, letting himself fall onto his bed, pressing his face into the pillow and happily muttering “Otabed”; Otabek making a noise that’s half laugh half groan at the increasingly sillier puns on his name.

6

congrats on anime debut!!! 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

(also on pixiv)

How to Survive Finals

Finals week is almost here and I, personally, am sick as a dog. It is Not Good. However, this being ill thing has shoved me into survival mode, which has reminded me of the important parts of surviving finals week!

Drink lots of water. Water is good for you. Dehydration leads to headaches, and constant sugary drinks lead to sugar crashes. Both are sucky, so just drink water!

Don’t come within five feet of me. I am currently a hive of filth and disease, laden down with most maladies known to man. Just stay away.

Remember sleep is your friend. Sleep is so good. Start studying NOW, so you don’t feel the last minute urge to ignore sleep in hopes of getting two more facts to stay in your brain.

Remember real food is your friend. Eat a vegetable that hasn’t been fried, you heathen. Your body will thank you and you will not feel like a garbage dump.

Try to start papers at LEAST three days before they’re due. There is NOTHING worse that trying to write a paper the night before it’s due, especially if it’s more than five pages long. Start early!

An uneventful finals week is a good finals week. Just because your friends are going to Walmart at 2 am to bother people does not mean you need to go with them, ESPECIALLY if you have a final before noon. Sometimes, being bored during finals week is the preferable option.


Go forth and make good decisions.