As of now, for 3 days per week I will give Sir full control over me, with the following rules taking place. For the remaining 4 days per week, rules may still generally be followed but their application will be more flexible and relaxed.
On full-control days, Sir will decide:
- Whether or not I’m allowed to go out (excluding for family reasons or events)
- When and whether I am allowed to use the toilet, with specific rules in case Sir is unavailable at the time of request (yet to be decided)
- Whether or not I will wear my chastity cage
- When and whether I may shower
- What I may wear during the day and also at night (within agreed reason)
- When, whether and for what length of time I wear single pairs of socks and underwear
- When I may sleep (or, under the same ruling, when I must be awake)
- What and when I eat and drink
- Who and whether I can/must talk to on social apps such as, but not limited to, Grindr and Kik
Currently, full-control days have been set as Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday of every week. This arrangement including the rules and structure are open to amendments and alterations as Sir sees fit.