I’ve never gone from RAGING to brimming with Petty Joy so fast in my damn life. That will hands down always be one of my favorite moments in. In my entire life. Very few things will feel as good or be as iconic as watching the overrated, mediocre white movie get publically humiliated by the black movie like that. That was nothing short of legendary. They will be talking about that moment 100 years from now. Know that you just witnessed history happening live.
I'm not surprised. TommyxKim were always my favorite PR couple, and I got upset when Amy Jo Johnson left the show, so Tommy and Kim's relationship ended. Now I didn't dislike Kat, but I did not like to see her paired with Tommy. To me, it's Tommy and Kim forever!
1) My first name is Lauren. (Sorry no picture, I sort of like fangirling anonymously)
2) I don’t think there is too much interesting about me. I’m your everyday average joe.
3) What don’t I love about the show? I am a hopeless romantic so of course that’s always my favorite part of any show, give me a slow burn any day! I also love the characters though. I love how even now you can see how much the characters have grown and developed. I love how the writers try to keep the history as accurate as possible. I love that you have women who are diverse, but who support each other instead of tearing each other down. I could go on and on.
4) I think I’d have to say I’m Lucy. I have always been fascinated with history. I love to look at all sides and understand that there are very few instances that are truly black and white. That sometimes good people to bad things and that bad people can occasionally do good things. I also have always believed that good and bad things happen for a reason and even though there were bad things done in history I’m not sure I would change anything because it has brought people together. The cases of “well if this hadn’t happen, then this wouldn’t have happened” kind of things.
5) I think I would probably go back and meet Fred Astaire. Not sure how I would render him speechless, but when I was young I wanted to be just like him.
tbh i love all of your fics. i just happen to have a huge drarry thing and you've always been my favorite phanfic author, but when you started writing drarry i almost died. i love it so much you're such a talented writer! keep it up!
thank you!! im glad im satisfying more than one fandom for you now haha! it feels great to be writing drarry - it definitely feels a bit more difficult but i think that’s because the world is so huge
I was nominated against my father and I lost to him, my dad was not there so I had to go up and accept the award. Alicia Vikander was the lady handing out the trophy and she was standing there in horror because she thought that I had heard the wrong name and was strutting up because I thought that I had won. That was one of the most awkward experiences of my life.