- Alice: Everybody relax. He's lying. He doesn't have any poison.
- Bendy: No, I don't have any on me. But, I do keep some in my fridge at home in the relish jar.
- Boris: There's poison in that jar? I thought I was allergic to pickles. What's in the jar with the skull and crossbones?
- Bendy: Well, that's mayonnaise. That's a decoy.
- Boris: And the mayo?
- Bendy: That's shampoo.
- Boris: You're telling me I've been putting shampoo on my sandwiches?
- Bendy: If you're using the mayonnaise, yeah, probably.
Oooo M!A with you being daddy sized? 👀3-5 asks?