always give the one you love a chance

u know i’ve expressed my love for fake married/fake dating many, many times but like. is anything better. is anything better on this earth. does any trope or genre truly care for us quite like this one. let us reflect on a few of the gifts that fake married/dating consistently gives us:

  • character a asks “hey, will you pretend to be my date for a week for [convoluted excuse that could easily be solved without a fake relationship]?” character b, fully convinced of the futility of their DEEP AND UNREQUITED LOVE, figures this’ll be a chance to spend time with them and possibly put their feelings to rest. character b is always wrong & it is always amazing.
  • having to SHARE A LIVING SPACE FOR ARBITRARY FIC REASONS. having to see eachother in their pajamas first thing in the morning, messy haired, drowsy eyed and soft faced. going from “you can have the bathroom first” to brushing their teeth beside eachother and feeling like this closeness has always existed (at the same time, painfully aware that it won’t always). 
  • related to the last one – “"practicing”“ their casual touching so that it’s easier when they’re in public. feeling SWOOPS OF ARDOR AND AGONY when they feel the brush of a hand on their neck, or an arm loop around their waist. don’t you love how fake marrieds/dates are always method actors who must FULLY INHABIT their roles. i love it. i live for it. 
  • bed sharing. :^) we all pretend we’re bigger than this but we are not. 
  • "kiss me while everyone’s looking.”
  • the character who wasn’t aware they were in love (maybe always had been) until the fake relationship is in full swing, realizing they have to sort their feelings out before their time together is up. sometimes they succeed and angst is minimal. most of the time they don’t, really.
  • telling eachother “i love you” in public and meaning it, heart aching over it, but bELIEVING THE OTHER 2 BE ACTING. my soul is still 15, this garbage still gets me. u don’t get pining better than this.
  • the days leading up to the end of the arrangement where one of them, still confused and muddy about their Feelings and unsure how to break things off, stiffens to the casual, reflexive touching and puts their walls back up. the other one accepts and respects this as the end of their agreement and squashes back down all the hope they ever had, stuffs it next to the heartbreak they’re ignoring deep in their chest. 
  • when they realize they’re actually fully and enthusiastically mutual about the way they feel and it’s, like, two parts euphoria and one part agony because they just cannOT BELIEVE, the happiness tears them in two. maybe there are weepy or laughing kisses. i don’t know but i’m usually invested like 2000%. i love fake dating/marrieds. 
  • I LOVE EM.
Sun Signs

Your BASIC traits.

Aries: A natural born leader, willing to try anything. Usually takes on more than they can handle because they think they can handle it. Will not take no for an answer. Dramatic af. Likes making jokes, but doesn’t like when people make jokes about them.

Taurus: Stubborn but hates admitting it. Protective of their family, always willing to help. Can appear a bit pretentious at times. The best sense of humor, and quite an overachiever. A bit insecure when it comes to falling in love.

Gemini: The best communicators of the zodiac. They have a lot of dreams and overwhelm themselves with wanting to achieve all of them. Really sarcastic but usually with good intentions. Can be pushy. Loves learning new things.

Cancer: Emotional as hell, but also so much more than that. Incredibly family oriented. Can appear a bit selfish but it’s only because they think they know what is best for everyone. Usually hella organized. More of a perfectionist than any other sign. They remember every tiny detail about you. Loves cuddling.

Leo: Can come off a bit prideful. Hates showing weakness in any form, likely not a mushy person in the slightest. VERY business savvy, incredible common sense. One of the best senses of humor of the whole zodiac. Constantly moving on to the next best thing. Loves spoiling their friends.

Virgo: The smartest of the zodiac. These people are the most likely to obsess on things. Not actually all neat freaks! Usually quite cluttered. Can be slightly controlling but it’s only because they want to see those they love succeed. Gives out too many chances.

Libra: Is happiest when they’re taking care of those they love. Is usually the center of attention in a crowd, whether they mean to be or not. Struggles sharing deep emotions but wants to help you with yours. One of the biggest dreamers.

Scorpio: Not all of them are moody and dark, but all are intense. Usually thinks about intimacy more than they let on. Can be selfish but usually unintentionally. Masters of manipulation. You can always tell a Scorpio by their eyes.

Sagittarius: Like all fire signs, constantly on the move. A bit restless. Uses humor to disguise their feelings. Likely has unusual options and enjoys taboo things. Love is the most confusing thing to them. Can turn from hot to cold in a relationship in an instant.

Capricorn: Can be found making people laugh. Doesn’t like talking about their feelings, but gets upset if they feel you don’t care enough to ask. Never forgets those they love, holds on to things they learn from their relationships. Tough love is their thing. Ambitious but can take their sweet time getting there.

Aquarius: Often labeled as the weird ones, but one of the smarter signs. Loves learning. Obsessed with love but struggles with it. A natural flirt at all times. Can be incredibly detached and insensitive at times. Doesn’t mind looking silly at times to make people laugh.

Pisces: Uses sarcasm and often makes jokes that are surprisingly dark. Loves working with their hands. Emotional, and is usually the sign that is the most hard on themselves. Very smart and only happy if they’re doing something they love career wise.

The Signs as Cats I met at the Animal Shelter
  • Aries: Really quiet in the cage, but when I let her out she was very nice
  • Taurus: Really good with the other cats, even the cats who don't like other animals liked him
  • Gemini: I swear he's always in two places at once
  • Cancer: VERY LOUD!! BUT ALSO AFFECTIONATE IF YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE!! LOVES TO YELL
  • Leo: If I could describe her in one word it would just be cat. She was such a cat
  • Virgo: She's so graceful... I trust her
  • Libra: licked everything! my arm? licked! the cage? licked! the other cats? licked!
  • Scorpio: Rude! Chaotic neutral
  • Sagittarius: Oh my god he's so strong... a wonderful strong little boy
  • Capricorn: Really weird meow, I don't really trust him
  • Aquarius: The other cats don't like him
  • Pieces: Very sweet! But she sat in the waterbowl
Advice for the signs

Dear Aries, You’re full of energy and you’re ready to take on the world. You exude confidence and optimism and that attracts people. You work harder than most. But remember that it’s okay to burn out sometimes. You’re an active person with an active personality but that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to cool it once in a while. You may learn something by taking a step back and watching others. It will also give you a chance to explore another side of yourself.

Dear Taurus, You are someone that people generally trust and rely on. You’re a good friend and those around you appreciate your loyalty. But sometimes your loyalty limits your outlook on other people and other ideas. Your loyalty can turn possessive. That may push people you love away from you. Learn to become more open-minded about things you wouldn’t normally being willing to explore and you may grow and expand your views on life. It also won’t leave you feeling so restrained all the time.

Dear Gemini, Even if you don’t consider yourself a social butterfly, you generally have a natural talent for communicating well with others. People enjoy your company because, well, you make good company. However, watch what you say because you may end up contradicting yourself. You don’t always need to be a people pleaser to the wrong people. Stay consistent with your words. This will make it easier for the right people to find you.

Dear Cancer, You are a homebody. You love to relax, especially if it is by the water. People love your calming nature. You are also highly imaginative. But sometimes you let your own imagination get the best of you. You overthink and it makes you pessimistic and insecure. Try to remind yourself that everyone has these thoughts and you are not the only one. People are so worried about how they present themselves that they don’t even pay attention to your own faults nor do they remember that embarrassing thing you did that one time.

Dear Leo, You are one of the most passionate signs. You are always looking ahead with a smile and you have a warm heart. You also love being admired and people seem to admire you whether you know it or not due to your loud and cheerful nature. However, you get uncomfortable when the spotlight isn’t on you. You should learn how to give others a chance to speak up instead of you always leading the conversation. While your loud personality draws people in, it does sometimes push people away as well. Others besides yourself also have things to say.

Dear Virgo, You are the kind and quiet type. You’re definitely a hard worker. You always try your best even when you don’t even know if it’s worth it anymore. When it comes to relationships, you’re always willing to sacrifice for the other person. While this is admirable, it is also sometimes your downfall. You become disappointed easily because you give more than you get. You then blame yourself. You need to learn that sometimes you need to come first. Do what’s best for you. Don’t be so critical of yourself and you may find that life will get a little easier.

Dear Libra, You are a sign of peace. You are not one to argue and loudmouths make your skin crawl- it doesn’t even have to be someone spewing hate. You just aren’t very fond of those who say every single thing they’re thinking. Despite your dislike for them, you’re always gracious and keep an open mind. The only issue with this is sometimes when you’re met with a confrontation, you become indecisive and you don’t stick up for what you think is right. You want harmony but sometimes to get harmony you have to fight for it. Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion once in a while.

Dear Scorpio, You are the definition of a true friend. You are loyal and brave and passionate. However, you get jealous easily and because of this you find it hard to trust others and also to make new friends. You keep to yourself because getting close to others means there is a higher chance of getting hurt. You should learn how to open up more because it will bring new opportunity when it comes to relationships, both romantic and platonic. Putting trust in them means they’re more likely to put their trust in you. You need to communicate otherwise the relationship won’t thrive. Not everyone has malicious intent or is out to get you.

Dear Sagittarius, You are an idealist. You want the best for yourself and especially for others. You’re one of the most generous signs. However, because of this, you sometimes end up promising more than you can deliver. You say what others want to hear whether you fully agree with it or not. While you love your freedom, you sometimes hold yourself back by doing this. Learn to free your mind just like you learned to free your spirit. You will be much happier the day you start giving as much to yourself as you give to others.

Dear Capricorn, You have a good hold on life. When you want something, you go after it with all that you’ve got, all while maintaining regal poise. You have a lot of self-control and self-discipline. But when others don’t meet your expectations, you get frustrated and you act condescending. You need to learn how to be more patient and accepting of people’s faults because no one is perfect, not even you. You’d want others to be patient with you, so you should treat others the same.

Dear Aquarius, You are one of a kind. Most people envy your eccentricity and originality. Your independence allows you to be who you want to be. However sometimes your independent nature causes you to act aloof and it puts a strain on your relationships. You should learn to express your emotions just as much as you express your ideas and passions. It will bring about healthier relationships and you may learn something about yourself. It can also bring about some deep conversations that you seem to love.

Dear Pisces, You are the creative type. Whether it’s drawing, painting, video, woodwork, or just thinking outside the box in general, people see you as someone who can come up with the best ideas. Your gentle and compassionate nature is your strength, but also sometimes your weakness. You’re overly trusting, which a lot of times ends up hurting you.You become sad and victimized and you want to escape reality. You should learn how to turn that negative energy towards your passions. Use it to fuel your work, your music, your art. Don’t wallow in sadness. When negativity shoves, shove it back. Use it to grow, don’t let it consume you. Turn bad luck into something beautiful. If someone were to do it, it’d be a pisces.

HOW THE SIGNS SHOW THEY CARE:

aries: it’s obvious, they are super projective over you and would fight someone for you. they’ll tease you but don’t want others being mean to you. will always have your back.

taurus: very touchy, feely and supportive to those they care about. they’ll pay a lot of attention to you and always remember small details about your life. they will be there for you 24/7.

gemini: they will always want to have fun with you and go on aventures, they will try to cheer you up with laughter when you’re down and never abandon you. they’ll talk with you for hours.

cancer: they will tell you and be very affectionate towards you. they will be there for you all the time and always want to be around you. will always want to talk about your life.

leo: a leo will shower you with gifts and affection so you know they care about you. it will most likely be obvious because they will tell you or pay a lot of attention to you constantly. 

virgo: a vitro will joie around with you a lot but at the same time they will always be there for you ad be very supportive. they may not say they care but they will definitely show it.

libra: if a libra cares about you they will open up to you. they love to share their lives with people they care about and they’ll tell you personal things. they will also be there for you no matter what and make you feel good about yourself.

scorpio: there’s good chance they won’t just straight up say it but they’ll show it by always listening to you and offering advice as well as defending you no matter what, also super projective of you. 

sagittarius: would literally do anything for someone they care about. they are super loyal to the ones they love and stick by their with uplifting support and openmindedness.

capricorn: capricorns are very loyal to the ones they care about and stick up for them no matter what. they also love to help others so they’ll give lots of advice and support to you.

aquarius: they’ll want to talk and be close with you all the time. if you’re upset they will try their hardest to make you smile or laugh and they won’t ever give up on you. 

pisces: they show they care by being a comforting presence and just legging you vent. they will give you gréât advice and listen to you no matter what. they will always check up on you. 

some nice romance free keith and shiro headcanons

  • shiro was an avid couponer pre-kerberos and used to just give keith sandwich bags full of coupons to use “it’s a 7 boxes for three dollars special on hamburger helper” “shiro i hate hamburger helper”
  • keith is constantly constantly turning the light off when he leaves a room even though shiro is still in there
  • keith and shiro have lots of inside jokes because they knew each other pre-voltron 
  • they have a secret handshake but it’s really embarrassing and keith hates doing it - “you were stranded on an alien ship for a year how do you even remember this”
  • the only person allowed to touch keith’s hair is shiro when he does his patented dad hair ruffle™ 
  • shiro frequently and very loudly expresses his disapproval of keith living in a desert shack alone for a year- “you know because if you live in the desert by yourself like someone i know you might get stung by a scorpion and die like an asshole ” “just say my name shiro everyone knows you’re talking about me”
  • alien: insults shiro - keith: say that again you fucking punk i’ll rip your intestines out so what if you’re 9 feet tall and have laser eyes  - shiro: carrying keith away while keith continues to talk shit
  • shiro feels really shitty a lot of the time but he’s always trying to keep it together, keith knows better so he reminds shiro to get some rest and to eat and stuff 
  • shiro: i didn’t raise you to be this petty keith: actually you did
  • keith is constantly making jokes about not having a family and being an orphan because he Doesn’t Care but he lives for shiro’s scandalized expression
  • when shiro is really mad he calls keith by his first and last name and it instills fear into keith’s very bones
  • keith: roasts someone out of the blue shiro: i apologize on behalf of my son
  • keith is naturally a loner so the other paladins have fun a lot without him and shiro is always trying to get him to join them because he’s a really nice kid and he wants to see him be happy with friends
  • shiro is the only person who 100% knows about keith being autistic and he checks in with him to make sure he’s not overstimulated or on the verge of a meltdown/shutdown
  • shiro has blackmail on keith for embarrassing things he’s done 
  • one of the embarrassing things is crying at the lorax movie 
  • this is his secret weapon but keith never gives him a reason to use it
  • shiro goes out and yells at the others if they’re being too loud and he notices keith getting agitated 
  • shiro tried to do that thing with keith where you put cucumbers on your eyes to decrease puffiness but keith just. ate the cucumber slices.
  • *a really stressful day on the ship* keith: in a bad mood shiro: hands keith a snickers shiro: you’re not you when you’re hungry
  • sometimes when shiro is having a really bad day keith will hug him and he’s really bad at it it’s like having a suitcase placed on your back and it cheers shiro up because he knows keith doesn’t like hugging people or being Soft but he’s trying to make him feel better and shiro appreciates that
  • shiro: hey i saw you smile at lance earlier and-  keith: not. another. word.
  • sometimes keith falls asleep on the couch and shiro picks him up and brings him to his bed and tucks him in
  • shiro keeps trying to teach keith japanese and keith is like “for the last time no i have enough trouble with english” bonus: keith eventually picks up on a few phrases and says them without warning and it makes shiro So Happy
  • when someone says something ridiculous they give each other the Are You Fucking Serious stare
  • “you’re not my dad!” *dramatic gasp* “why did you all do that he’s literally not my dad.”
  • they play checkers a lot
  • keith: shiro i know bigfoot is real i know it shiro: i know buddy
  • shiro, putting a hand on each of keith’s shoulders: calm  
  • shiro: tells a joke keith: haha oh shiro you’re so funny someone else: tells the same joke keith: that was the worst joke i’ve ever heard
  • shiro tries to tell the group jokes and keith always ruins it because he calls out the punchline before anyone else has a chance because he’s heard him tell those jokes so many times
  • keith is constantly revealing minorly embarrassing things about shiro to the others - ”did you guys know shiro loves the song “never gonna give you up” - ”one time shiro bought ten pairs of crocs” - ”one time shiro literally slipped on a banana peel” - ”shiro knows every word of the hannah montana pilot” 
  • keith loves cats and back at the garrison shiro finds keith with like. 9 cats one day bc apparently they’re all his Children and he feeds them secretly and keith is like :0 bc he’s petting like all of the cats at once and shiro has Discovered him and they’re named things like mocha and tetris
  • every time keith backtalks shiro shiro goes “i can’t believe you’re doing this to the guy who brought you to see three days grace four times”
  • keith: kicks an alien’s ass  shiro internally: they grow up so fast
  • they argue a lot because shiro was raised to not wear shoes in the house and keith just. sleeps with his shoes on like a barbarian
  • shiro firmly believes hotdogs are sandwiches and it makes keith so mad one time shiro said that and he just got in his lion and left

VIRGO: So, you’re finally figuring out where the pieces of your life are supposed to fit together and ‘relief’ is a bit of an understatement. There was a time in which your existence felt a lot like trying to finish a puzzle while blindfolded: all of the parts within reach yet, still so far away. But you kept going and you found yourself again and I hope that you’re proud. I hope that when you go to sleep at night you feel comfortable with your decisions and all of the things you’ve been strong enough to overcome. I can’t promise that you won’t find yourself faced with broken things in need of fixing again, but I can promise that you’ll be able to put it back together. You always do.

LIBRA: It seems like every time you leave the house nowadays you brace yourself for impact, which is another way of saying that you’ve had to abandon being soft in order to survive. You’ve had to use your voice to ask for things that your earlier self would’ve shoved under the carpet. And while that’s definitely something to be proud of, the strength you’ve found within yourself, don’t let that close you off to all of the joy that accompanies being kind and open. It’s possible to stand your ground with open palms; asking for what you deserve and embracing the gentler aspects of life aren’t mutually exclusive. They never will be unless you let them.

SCORPIO: I know that it’s hard to refrain from comparing yourself to every person you meet, but you have to remember that not everybody has had the same background as you. Not everybody understands the feeling that comes with being told you’re not good enough, or the feeling of realizing that the people you thought were friends had been bringing you so far down that your back was flat against the floor. You haven’t fallen behind or lost your way just because you’ve had to take a few detours in order to find yourself. You’re trying your best, and your best is more than good enough. Someday you’ll be grateful that you kept on fighting.

SAGITTARIUS: Recently you felt the spark that can only ever mean something is beginning; it’s unfortunate that sometimes this also indicates that another thing is ending. And while that’s typically sad, an event you’re bound to mourn, every closed door is an opportunity to turn yourself around and have an experience that you wouldn’t normally. Eras will end as you continue to grow into yourself, and that doesn’t mean that they’re THE end. Be self-aware and work some more on loving yourself as you embrace these fresh starts and their accompanying lifestyle changes; there’s nothing shameful about being a fan of yourself.

CAPRICORN: One of the hardest things you’ll ever have to learn is that sometimes people leave and there isn’t a reason or a motive behind it, they just go. And that doesn’t mean that you did anything to instigate this, or that you push where others pull; it just means that because of whatever external reason, something wasn’t quite right. There’s no reason to make lists of all the people that you feel you’ve driven away when there are others beside you that are supportive, wanting only to shower you in the affection that you dole out so generously. The way that your peers choose to exit your life is always going to be a choice that they make themselves. You are not a burden.

AQUARIUS: You don’t have to treat every beautiful thing that waltzes into your path as if it’s temporary, bound to disappear as soon as you look away. I know that it’s hard to take good fortune with anything other than a grain of salt after everything you’ve lost, but perpetually being in a state of worry when you have no reason to be so is ridiculous. Your potential for happiness is so much greater than you’re allowing yourself to have. There aren’t limits or rules when it comes to the progress you make and the people you invite into your life. If you spend all of your time walking on eggshells, you’ll never able to leave your mark. Be bold. Be genuine.

PISCES: You’ve been taking happy vibes to the next level lately and that’s nothing to be ashamed of. I know occasionally you start thinking that maybe you don’t deserve to be feeling this light, or that there are more pressing aspects of your life that you should be devoting your attention to, but what you’re doing right now is more than okay. It’s encouraged, in fact. Try not to hold yourself to a higher standard than you would hold the people that you love to. The perfectionist that shows up within you very once in awhile to make unnecessary comments about your progress isn’t the boss of you, you’re the boss of it. Allow yourself to be happy without any strings attached.

ARIES: It always takes time to adjust to a situation that you’ve never been in before, especially when you’re doing it all by yourself. Don’t forget that you’ve seen and conquered cities much bigger than this one. I know that everything in you wants to make a snap judgement regarding whether or not you like the direction you’re walking in, but try to refrain from doing so too soon as it could change your perception of an otherwise lovely experience. Give this road a chance before re-routing and switching courses altogether. Listen to your gut, you know more than anybody else what will benefit you most in the long run.

TAURUS: Are your days really blurring together, or are you so afraid of feeling something new that you’re hiding behind the safety of monotony? Sure, you’re stuck in more than a couple of ways, nobody’s denying that you’ve faced more than your share of quicksand. But something you should consider is how your actions play into that. I think there’s a sort of comfort in being stationary, as you know exactly what to expect, but I also think that you deserve a better quality of life than you’re currently getting and some of the responsibility for changing that rests on your shoulders. Try something new this month and see what happens next.

GEMINI: The heat of summer has peaked and descended and you’re finally able to leave the house without getting burned. This means that it’s time to refamiliarize yourself with your surroundings, because in the midst of life and all its trials I think you’ve forgotten about what’s in front of you. Examining the ground that your feet touch day after day, with eyes that are wise and observant and actually looking, can lead to revelations about yourself. I know that you’ve felt the holes in your life as of late and you’ve been looking for something to fill them, and the materials to do this are closer than you think. You might already be holding them.

CANCER: It’s really easy to overthink your choices when you’ve become accustomed to exposing the soft parts of yourself only to be handled roughly and without the right amount of care. And yet despite your history of hurt you’re still choosing to try again, which says a lot more about you than other people’s actions ever could. Nobody is going to hate you for laying bare your heart and soul, and if they do then that means they don’t deserve to see it anyways. You are allowed to feel proud of your accomplishments and you’re allowed to be vocal about it. Don’t be hesitant with self praise and accepting it from others. Everyone’s rooting for you.

LEO: Your environment lately has been hectic, to say the least, and that’s starting to take a toll on you more than you can probably see. I know that it feels as though you don’t have time to take a break, and that in order to cross-off every task on your never-ending to-do list you need to constantly be on the run, but that’s just your anxiety talking. While time is a constant wave that we’re all riding, that doesn’t mean you can’t lay back and enjoy the view as you float. Caring for yourself will never be detrimental to your progress, as the health of your mind and body are crucial when it comes to success. Give yourself a break for not being a superhero.

Sims 4: Pethood Legacy Challenge

A nine generation challenge for Cats and Dogs!

Use the tag #pethood so I can check out your posts, and take a look at my YouTube channel where I’ll be posting my own gameplay! 

Instructions:

  • No cheating unless it is for storyline purposes
  • Heir choice is entirely up to the player
  • Start on the smallest lot in Brindleton Bay
  • Purchase one tent then cheat funds to 0 

Gen 1: A Sim’s Best Friend

Dog Lover, [your choice], [your choice]

After a series of poor financial decisions, you find yourself homeless. You decided to travel to a town called Brindleton Bay to see if you can start a new life there. You earned money by getting a job and selling fish you caught.

  • Place only a tent on the lot 
  • Fish for money
  • Use public lots to satisfy all needs except sleep 
  • Introduce yourself to strays you encounter
    • Choose one out of the strays and befriend it, do not adopt 
  • Get a job
    • Once you are financially stable, adopt the stray
    • Become best friends with your pet
  • Make friends and fall in love
  • Have a child through adoption or biological means
  • Have your pet have puppies 
    • Raise the puppies for a few days before giving them up for adoption
  • Reach top of your career
  • Gift the heir with a kitten once they become a young adult 

Gen 2: Crazy Cat Lady/Guy

Cat Lover, Insider, Hates Children

Growing up, your household was filled with laughter and barks. You wanted to provide that kind of lifestyle for your children, just with meows instead of barking. With your new pet kitten, you decided to go into the city and start a new life. 

  • Move into a small apartment in San Myshuno with your kitten
  • Join the social media career
    • Simstagram the kitten almost every day 
  • Give the kitten its own room and pamper it
  • Fall in love with someone from the city
    • Move in together and have a child before becoming an adult
    • Avoid caring for the baby unless it is starving 
    • Argue with partner whenever the baby cries
    • Break up and kick partner out of apartment 

You thought you had found your perfect match. But love just brought you heartbreak and a child you never really wanted.

  • Adopt another cat
    • Name it after ex
  • Try to date again but fail
    • Adopt another cat and name it after the sim you pursued
  • Adopt a cat at random intervals after the child ages up from toddler 
  • Be good friends with every cat
  • Never throw a birthday party for the child
    • Give the child the smallest room possible

Gen 3: What A Foxy Sim

Noncommittal, Hot-Headed, Dance Machine

Maybe it was because you were neglected as a child, but you constantly craved attention. Ever since you were a baby, your mother never even glanced at you. Her attention was always on those damn cats. You vowed to never be like her. In fact, you didn’t want to be part of this pet-obsessed family at all. 

  • Leave the city as soon as you become a young adult
  • Despise your mother
    • Never introduce yourself to any family members
  • Work as a musician (or celebrity if you have road to fame) 
  • Go to clubs/bars whenever you can 
    • Never turn down an invite to a party
  • Flirt with random people, never become boyfriend/girlfriend
    • Go on dates every week, preferably with different people
  • Irresponsibly woohoo (risky woohoo or occasionally try for baby)
    • Once you are visibly pregnant stop going on dates

Pregnancy wasn’t something you wanted or expected. But you didn’t want a child to be neglected like you were. So you reluctantly decide to wrap up your partying days and settle down.

  • Move in with the person you have the highest romance bar with
    • Raise the child with them
  • Meet a little fox
    • Slowly befriend it
    • Eventually adopt
  • Never interact with a cat
  • Occasionally go on a date with someone other than spouse
  • Have child catch you cheating

Gen 4: I Want To Help

Cat Lover, Outgoing, Cheerful

Growing up, you had believed everything your mother told you. But seeing her cheat made you rethink everything she had ever said. You found out about your grandmother through her social media profile, and decided to fix everything that went wrong in your family.

  • Age up with high conflict resolution for mediator trait (Parenthood) 
  • Be friends with grandmother and mother
    • Fix their bad relationship with each other
  • Have a large group of friends 
  • Fall in love with a cat owner
    • Only start dating after learning traits
    • Marry and move out when your mother befriends the cat
  • Have multiple children
    • Love them equally
    • Try to give them good character values

You loved having a cat, and wanted to help all animals. So why not become a vet? Better yet, why not become a vet with your entire loving family? 

  • Open a family vet clinic 
    • Have it reach 5 stars
  • Adopt so there is always at least one pet in the family
    • If a pet becomes pregnant, keep as many pups/kittens as possible

Gen 5: Artistic Streak

Creative, Active, Family Oriented

Your parents taught you to give every life a chance. You loved animals dearly, and got along well with all (well, almost all) of your siblings. In your large family, there was never a silent moment. But you always felt like your life was lacking just a little bit of color…

  • Max creativity skill as a young child
  • Be friends with all siblings except one
    • If you want, you can sort out differences during adulthood
  • Join the painter career
    • Move into a small house/apartment
    • Adopt a cat and dog and give them custom paint
  • Paint pictures of your pets (paint by reference) 
    • Frame at least one of each
  • When you become successful, move to a larger home
  • Meet someone while walking dog and instantly fall in love
    • Propose and marry very quickly
    • Adopt or conceive a child on wedding night
  • Throw extravagant parties for your child and spoil them
    • After they age up from a toddler, die from unnatural causes

Your death was a shock to the entire art industry. Your child was devastated and took days off school to just cry. And your spouse? Well, they weren’t actually too upset. Because all this time, they had just wanted your success.

  • Have spouse join the painter career
    • You can cheat so they become successful immediately 
  • Repaint family pets
  • Spouse should not talk to the child unless absolutely necessary 
  • Child grows up with perfect grades
    • Achieve at least two positive character value (parenthood) 

Gen 6: Reach For The Moon

Jealous, Mean, Ambitious

Being the only child to a rich widow, you always got what you wanted. But it was never enough. You looked innocent at first glance, but you weren’t the nicest sim around. Anyone doing better than you made you jealous, and you could never get along with co workers. Your only goal was reaching the top of your career, and nothing was going to stand between you and your goal.

  • Work as a teen
    • Get perfect grades
  • Move out to a new neighborhood 
  • Join the astronaut career 
    • Haha get it? Shoot for the moon??
    • Be disliked by all co workers 
    • Always complete the daily task, even when your needs are low 
  • At level four of your career, join a random club
    • Befriend everyone except club leader 
    • Overthrow leader
  • At level five, adopt a pet that is the same breed as a neighbor’s or co worker’s
    • Make it more unique or better dressed
    • Max the training skill
  • At level six, fall for someone with a spouse
    • Get closer and eventually make them leave their spouse
  • At level seven, propose

Your fiancee was pretty decent, but you wanted someone that would make everyone around you green with envy. So you decided to explore your options before fully settling down. 

  • Flirt with other married sims
  • At level eight, leave your fiancee at the altar
  • Once you max your career, choose the most successful sim
    • Convince to leave spouse
    • Marry
  • Try to get twins (fertility trait, massages, or adopt two kids) 
    • If you don’t get twins, just have two children and age them together
    • Always age up the twins on the same day   
  • Favor one child over the other 
    • Bigger room, more toys, etc

Gen 7: Not My Fault

Bro, Clumsy, Kleptomaniac

Ever since you were young, you felt like your twin was always favoured over you. You were always too loud, too sloppy, or too annoying. Even your classmates preferred your twin as a friend. So you turned to less… mainstream methods of becoming successful. But hey, it wasn’t you who wanted to go down this path. You just wanted acceptance. Right..?

  • Have no close friends throughout childhood
  • Make only one friend during high school
  • Fall for a classmate
    • Watch as twin ends up dating your crush
  • When you age up, move out to live with your twin
    • Lock yourself into your room whenever your twin throws a party
    • Practice hacking
  • Your twin becomes successful in a publicly accepted career 
    • Doctor, business, etc
  • Get a job in a similar career but quit after a few days
  • Your twin gets married to your crush and has a child
    • Move out when the baby becomes a toddler
    • Get a house with your high school friend 
  • Adopt a raccoon
  • Hack for money
    • Steal items when funds are low
    • Max mischief skil
  • Sneak into twin’s house while he is at work
    • Seduce his/her spouse 
    • Leave before he/she returns
  • Get caught cheating

Getting caught made you realize how selfish you had become. By now, your feelings for your highschool sweetheart were close to nonexistent. Gradually, you begin to understand who you had loved all along. Somebody who had been by your side since high school

  • End relationship with twin’s spouse
  • Start dating roommate
    • Go on unique dates (go to the gym, garden together, visit the lighthouse, etc) 
  • Marry roommate
    • Adopt a child, even if biological child is possible
    • Other children are optional
  • Raise raccoon and child(ren) very well
  • Shelter child(ren) from your past and the dangers of the world

Gen 8: At Death’s Door

Snob, Family Oriented, Insane

Your family was never struggling for money, nor rich. Your parents had always shielded you from the dangers and pains of the world, and that lead to a pretty bland childhood. During your high school years, you began realizing how limited your life actually was. You wanted more. You weren’t content with just a normal life. You wanted something more… exotic.

  • Stay out late and rebel since high school
  • Move in with your grandparents during teenage life stage
    • Adopt a robot dog (custom paint) 
  • Have no curfew
  • Party often and have a large group of not so close friends
    • Date around, never get soulmate status
  • When one of your grandparents die, talk to the grim reaper
    • Fall in love with the grim reaper
    • Start trying to kill a sim to see the reaper again
  • Try to get one of the relationship bars to 50%
    • If you can’t make it after one sim death, keep killing sims
    • The sim is insane, so use any method
  • When you reach 50% in either friendship or romance
    • Add reaper to the household with cheats
  • Throw a lot of money into the wishing well (romantic garden)
    • Use the 1,000 simoleon option 
    • Wish for a child
    • Try to get the overwhelmingly negative or death outcome 
    • Treasure the child and raise him/her with the reaper

What were you thinking during your younger days? Dating the reaper of souls? Raising a child together? Strangely enough, you began craving the mundane life you wished to escape.

  • Break up with grim reaper, move him out
  • Begin dating a normal sim
    • Have a baby biologically or adopt
  • Get engaged, do not marry yet

Gen 9: Wished Upon

Evil, Loner, Foodie

Your mother abandoned your otherworldly father when you were young. Then she moved on to a boring old sim. You hated your sibling and your stepparent. You wanted your real family back. 

  • Join the renegades as a child 
  • Become enemies with stepparent
  • Despise sibling
  • Stage an “accident” for stepparent
    • Meet up with your reaper father
    • Get parents back together
  • Become a chef
  • Live on the museum lot by the graveyard
    • Adopt a ghost pet and befriend random ghost animals
  • Never marry 
I cannot take back all the minutes, hours and days I spent loving you, and nor would I if I could. It is not the taking back I want so much as the getting back… There is nothing I would not give for one more second, one more moment… one more chance.
But in truth I know it would make no difference even if I had a million years because I would never be done loving you… I would always feel as though it ended too soon and I still had so much love to give.
So go out into the world and be happy.
Know that you are someone special who changed the course of a life with both your presence and your absence and that I will spend every one of my remaining weeks, months and years missing you…
Because whether you realize it or not – every moment of my lifetime has been dedicated to loving you… even if you don’t want to spend it with me.
Stardust || JJK

Group: BTS
Member: Jeon Jungkook x Reader

Genre: Soulmate AU! Red string of fate au

Word count: 3.3 k

Synopsis: 

You didn’t believe in soulmates until you lay your eyes on Jeon Jeongguk, the younger brother of your best friend’s husband. That is when you see the red string which begins encircled around your pinky and ends in his.

A/N: This is my thank you for 2k+ followers. It is inspired by the Chinese folklore of red string of fate (read it, if you haven’t. Its cute). Lang Leav is also an inspiration behind this imagine (points to ‘soulmates’ and ‘stardust’). Enjoy reading!


“Why do I have to go?” you whine to your best friend So Rim who is trying to convince you to go to Seokjin’s celebratory party.  She gives you an incredulous look through the mirror before resuming running the make up brush in full circles on her cheeks to fill up any gaps left in her make up. You sigh and fall onto her bed head first, pulling the blue covers over your face.

“ You have to go because it will be a good opportunity for you to meet men, and maybe one of these men will be your soulmate” she doesn’t stop in her motions but keeps her eyes trained on your covered figure.

Keep reading

Crush (Loki x Reader)

Originally posted by littlemisssyreid

Prompt : “So you love him!”

“No! I like him! There’s a difference! In my world it’s called a crush.”

“A crush? Why a crush??”

“Well, I suppose it’s because if the other person doesn’t like you back… your - ah, heart is crushed…?”

 “Well isn’t that depressing, is it!”

The prompt was taken from @wri-ting-prompts


You couldn’t help but stare at the man sitting in front of you as he flipped a page of the book he was reading. You had your own book in front of your face to make your staring less obvious. How he could not feel your eyes making holes in his gorgeous head was beyond your understanding.

“Loki!”

Loki raised his head as his brother entered the room looking for him. He raised one of his eyebrows in question. Oh God! The things this man did to you.

“Tony, the Man of Iron, is looking for you. He is in his lab.” Thor said in his thundering voice.

Loki sighed but did indeed get up to leave. You frowned. You were looking forward to spend quite some time with Loki which mostly involved you staring at him like a creepy stalker but you would take whatever you could get at this point.

Loki’s seat was now taken by Thor who was intently staring at you. The way he was staring freaked you out.

“Thor? Is something wrong?”

Thor tilted his head a little and squinted his eyes.

“You have feelings for Loki.”

Your eyes widened.

“Wha..what? No. No. No way. I mean..” you laughed nervously “ why would you think that?”

Amazing job, (Y/N). If he had any doubts before they would have simply vanished by now.
Seeing the look on the blond God’s face, you mentally groaned.

“You were staring.” He simply stated. “You always are.”

You tried to hide your embarrassingly red face in between the pages of your book.

“Its that obvious?” you questioned already knowing the answer.

He smiled at you.

“I know everyone thinks he is evil considering he did destroy half of New York but the Loki I have been around isn’t like that. He is sweet. He makes me laugh. Whenever I am around him, its like nothing can go wrong. And he reads. Now, how often do you find a guy like that?” You rambled.

So you love him!’’ He shouted.

No! I like him!” You liked Loki. Definitely.  But love still had a long way to go.

Your declaration was met with a confused Thor.

There’s a difference. In our world, it’s called a crush.”

A crush? Why a crush?

Well, I suppose if the other person doesn’t like you back….your — uh, heart gets crushed..?” You shrugged.

Thor frowned.

That is just depressing.

Don’t I know it.

“You should tell him, (Y/N).”

You opened your mouth to respond but was cut off by someone entering the room.

“Tell what to whom?” Loki questioned.

“I was telling (Y/N) to declare her feelings to the man she likes.”  You stared open mouthed at Thor and missed Loki’s glance towards you.

“Right now I declare that I want to kill someone.” You said while glaring at the man sitting in front of you.

Thor ignored your statement and got up to leave. “Oh, and Loki. Please stop crushing her. “

You dropped your head in your hands hoping the sofa you sat on would just swallow you out of existence.

Loki sat beside you and on not getting any response from you , he nudged you.

“I am highly embarrassed right now so, we would have to talk like this. That is, if you want to talk.”

“Of course I want to. Spending time with you is my only highlight of the day.”

You could swear that your heart stopped.

You looked up at him.

“So, who is the man who has your heart?” he questioned.

“Someone I know my friends would not approve of. But with him around everything is just better, you know? He makes me feel special.”

Loki looked away from you.

“I don’t think he feels the same about me.”

He gave you half a smile and said, “Well, you are special. And he would be a fool not to feel the same way, not to cherish you.”

You were pretty sure that your heart would pop out of your chest any moment now. Well, then you could give your heart to Loki, literally.

You took a deep breath.

It was now or never.

“It’s you.”
You couldn’t bring yourself to even look at him. Oh, the irony.

“Me?”

“Considering you are someone who reads a lot, you are kinda dumb.” You rolled your eyes. “Yes, you.”

Silence.

Your throat went dry and your eyes burned. You felt like crying. At least he could say something. But even without words you had got your answer.

“I think I have embarrassed myself enough today”, you swallowed the lump in your throat,” so I am gonna go.”

“Stay. Please.” He took your hands in his and met your eyes with his own.

“I..uh, I never thought I could find someone for me. Everything I ever wanted was given to Thor because he was the worthy one. I did not believe that. You have helped since the day I have come here. You would choose to spend more time with me than Thor. It was the first time anyone chose me over my brother. But this time I do believe that I am not worthy of you. I am not worthy of your love, (Y/N).”

“Don’t you think that’s for me to decide?” you asked.

You brought your face closer to his and brushed your lips against his giving him a chance to pull away.

He did not.

You kissed him and he responded before you two pulled away to breathe.

“I choose you, Loki. I will always choose you.”

Dear Signs

Dear Aries, You’re full of energy and you’re ready to take on the world. You exude confidence and optimism and that attracts people. You work harder than most. But remember that it’s okay to burn out sometimes. You’re an active person with an active personality but that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to cool it once in a while. You may learn something by taking a step back and watching others. It will also give you a chance to explore another side of yourself.

Dear Taurus, You are someone that people generally trust and rely on. You’re a good friend and those around you appreciate your loyalty. But sometimes your loyalty limits your outlook on other people and other ideas. Your loyalty can turn possessive. That may push people you love away from you. Learn to become more open-minded about things you wouldn’t normally being willing to explore and you may grow and expand your views on life. It also won’t leave you feeling so restrained all the time.

Keep reading

Jupiter, the gift of the gods

Jupiter in Aries: Bravery and participating determinedly in competition. When enthusiastic these individuals will take action out of impulse and had over heels start something new but never lose their true goals. Not afraid to expand their horizon, even though challenges may occure - they will fight. Headstrong nature usually and short tempered, adventure is good for them and like to do work on their own and most likely to not take orders from just anyone.

Jupiter in Taurus: Knows their inner worth, won’t go for anything below their standard usually,  likes prosperity. Patient and will hold on to secure believes/arguments, but ‘realistic’ optimists. Quality before quantity. Need to take their time to adjust to new situations, plans ahead and waits for their future profits. Investement and shares could be something for them. 

Jupiter in Gemini: Differently interested, has no problem to connect everything together/enjoys finding similarities and differences. Gaining knowledge = key, curious characters and highly flexible. Has no problem usually to adjust to different people and situations, new chances always lie ahead (small or big ones) and are usually socially engaged. 

Jupiter in Cancer: People feel comfortable around you, these individuals are needed and love to be needed and to be usueful as well. Give of homey vibes an naturally have a tolerant and friendly side to them which leads to others trusting them easier/easily. Empathetic but not easily fooled because they are emotionally intelligent enough to see through lies (or at least sense them), won’t give their heart warming side to anyone though because they do not like being used or fooled. 

Jupiter in Leo: They feel like the royality themselves or better said are royality themselves. Humorous and creative showing others the way and do not appreciate being understimated/made fun of or just plainly talking when they are speaking. They will take care for anyone who lives in their kingdom and bring of course a theatralic nature to them, joyful and proud they expect a pat on their shoulder, if not? they sure know how to gain respect are make you respect them. Also: a healthy, real self confidence is key. 

Jupiter in Virgo: High standards for themselves and others which can be very benefitting. When interested they will gather all the knowledge there is and aim to be great or perfect at their thematics. Go into detail but won’t lose the main string usually, great teachers and patient people will appreciate their willingness. if not suffering from negative self conciousness they will know the worth of their work. 

Jupiter in Libra: Harmonic and welcoming, good at being with people or handling them well, want to treat everyone equally and correct. Charming and due to that easily gain popularity. Aesthetically pleasing or have a good taste and like to be surrounded by wealth and to live the ‘good life’. Can gain or win chances due to being people smart, but again, being real is essencial. 

Jupiter in Scorpio: Seeks out the truth and will find it, finds magic in the dark. Sees through people and many situations, your sorrow is their sorrow and when confronted with injustice will fight against it harshly. While standing up for others they will find themselves in a position of power: the strength of moderation, restraining oneself and realistic views of others will give you a sense of rightness and what is good for you and others.

Jupiter in Sagittarius: Doubled luck, you arrow shoots right through the cosmos. Expanding makes you lucky, no matter what and how, likes to be in the light and was born to live in it. Searces for something bigger and believes in the cosmos, optimistic nature, believe that karma will help them and the universe will find its ways. Their horizon is endless and strive for wisdom. 

Jupiter in Capricorn: You know which position you would like to have in your preferred society/community and has the dream to be appreciated for their ideas and knowdledge. Disciplined, knows what they are fighting for, persevering and ambitious, they will be adored by many who look up to those power packs. Know how to spend their ressources wisely and plan ahead, proudly they will show what they earned. Same with Taurus, investement and shares  could be something for them. 

Jupiter in Aquarius: Unconventional and love freedom. Their ideas flow like a river through them and always ahead of others. A scheme is nothing for them, character development happens naturally in their freedom and can work with a team but usually gives the ideas. There is a rapid change in their (financial) life situation now and then, but they sure know how to find a way out of it, trust their guts or people in their community. 

Jupiter in Pisces: Universal, cosmic love and their will to help are endless. Their heart is big and are spiritual gifted. Like to gift their loved ones. Idealistic and appreciate love from others. Might seek others out for help when emotionally (financially) in need, their wisdom and potentional is not dependent on others, they need to realize their own great potentional at times, a good word from friends is pure bliss. 

I love the theories, but can we take a step back and appreciate for a moment?

Who Killed Markiplier? is absolutely amazing. There was clearly so much work and passion poured into it.

Mark’s acting abilities are really impressing me though. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t doubt he could do it, I’m still amazed though. We all knew he could do the Colonel, and Jim… Damien’s character is so intense sometimes though. He conveys a lot of these really deep emotions and Mark pulls it off so well! You know it got to you when he left you at the top of the stairs with that, “you too.”

Everyone’s acting in this is phenomenal though. I love all of the characters for what they are, and how they interact with each other. I love the story, the crazy hints, all of the possible misdirects and all of the crazy jokes.

When he dropped that Jumanji reference in the third chapter, I had to pause the video because I was laughing too hard to see or hear it anymore. I laughed for way longer than I’m willing to admit before I could even finish the video.

We’re not even to the end yet and I’m already hoping so hard that there’s going to be Behind the Scenes, and maybe even Bloopers. We could all use some Jim Bloopers in our lives, couldn’t we? Also is it just me or is Jim a little inspired by West of Loathing’s stupid walking? XD

At the end of all this… whether that’s tomorrow, or who knows when…no matter what theory is right, or if they’re all wrong and he has some big trick up his sleeve, it’s all been amazing. Thank you to all of the theorists and crazy fans for pouring over those videos and giving me all the hints I couldn’t get on my own. He was right… it’s never been about the poker, or about him or his death, it was always about us. ;) I already know I’m going to love however this ends.

I doubt they’ll see it… but if someone from Teamiplier or anyone who worked on the videos does see this, thank you. Thank you for the amazing videos, the great set up, and this chance to just be a crazy theorist with this awesome community.

 I hope they’re proud, because I for one am proud of them.

I Own You

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Words: 2500

Warnings: NSFW (smut!)

A/N: Since I’m back on tumblr, I decided to repost some of my old work and fanfics! Hope you enjoy! 

Originally posted by rosamundamuddyfoot



A dull headache was the first thing that woke you up. You blinked few times to clear your sight and look at the empty side next to you.

Turning around you noticed that the sheets were a pure mess and then you noticed that it was 2 p.m.

“Ah, great!” you groaned and then pulled to covers to the side.

You were naked and probably got awfully drunk last night.

Then it hit you. You had a fight with the god of mischief before you let tequila possess you.

Keep reading

To Jungkook, there’s no such thing as love. pt.5 End

Pairing: Jeon Jungkook x Reader

Genre: Angst

Word count: 2,090

[pt.1] [pt.2] [pt.3] [pt.4] [pt.5End]


Originally posted by totallyyehet

Here he was, sat on my sofa with a glass of water in his hands. Why was he here? I don’t have a clue. Why did I open my door for him? I don’t know why I did either. Maybe it was the way he was looking at the door when I looked through the peephole, or maybe it was the way he was punching the door with his fists, demanding that I’d open the door for him. Or maybe even the way his voice wavered as he stuttered calling out to me. ‘Y/N ah! Please just please open the door, let me see you, let me talk to you.’ So I guess that’s how I ended up opening the door because my heart wouldn’t let me do otherwise. I was looking at him from the kitchen door, leaning against the frame of it, pondering to myself. 

Keep reading

How the signs show they care

Aries: it’s obvious. They’re super protective over you & would fight someone for you. They’ll tease you but don’t want others being mean to you. Will always have your back.

Taurus: very touchy feely & supportive to those they care about. They’ll pay a lot of attention to you & always remember small details about your life. They’ll be there for you 24/7.

Gemini: they’ll always want to have fun with you & go on adventures. They’ll try to cheer you up with laughter when you’re down & never abandon you. They’ll talk with you for hours.

Cancer: they’ll tell you & be very affectionate towards you. They’ll be there for you all the time & always want to be around you. Will always want to talk about your life.

Leo: will shower you with gifts & affection so you know they care about you. It’ll most likely be obvious because they’ll tell you or pay a lot of attention to you constantly.

Virgo: will joke around with you a lot but at the same time they’ll always be there for you & be very supportive. They may not say they care but they’ll definitely show it.

Libra: they’ll open up to you, they love to share their lives with people they care about & they’ll tell you personal things. They’ll be there for you no matter what & make you feel good about yourself.

Scorpio: there’s a good chance they won’t just straight up say it but they’ll show it by always listening to you & offering advice as well as defending you no matter what. Also super protective of you.

Sagittarius: would literally do anything for someone they care about. They’re super loyal to the ones they love & stick by their side with uplifting support & open mindedness.

Capricorn: very loyal to the ones they care about & stick up for them no matter what. Also love to help others so they’ll give lots of advice & support to you.

Aquarius: they’ll want to talk & be close with you all the time. If you’re upset they’ll try their hardest to make you smile or laugh & they won’t ever give up on you.

Pisces: they show they care by being a comforting presence & just letting you vent. They’ll give you great advice & listen to you no matter what. They’ll always check up on you.

Rose Glow

Originally posted by kaimikachan

Character(s): Reader X Wonho, Minhyuk

Genre: soulmate!au, cheesy floof, smut

Warning(s): possessive!wonho, praise!kink, edging, kindof!exhibitionism(?)

Length: 5.5 k

Summary: Wonho doesn’t like Minhyuk. Never has, never will.

requested by the sweetest @honeyheonie (aka the softest soft to ever soft the planet)


Your mother tells you stories when you’re young, of spring blossoms and fluttering hearts and ticking clocks on your wrists. Of soulmates and the parts of you they complete.

When you first meet your soulmate, your wrist will show a clock that counts down to your first kiss.

Keep reading

A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC / A GATHERING OF SHADOWS by v. e. schwab sentence meme.

  • ❛  I’d rather die on an adventure than live standing still.  ❜
  • ❛  After all, you can kill people, but you cannot kill magic. Not truly.  ❜
  • ❛  Impossible. What a useless word, in a world with magic.  ❜
  • ❛  Everyone thinks I have a death wish, you know? But I don’t want to die – dying is easy. No, I want to live, but getting close to death is the only way to feel alive. And once you do, it makes you realize that everything you were actually doing before wasn’t actually living. It was just making do. Call me crazy, but I think we do the best living when the stakes are high.  ❜
  • ❛  You have two faces. One you wear for the world at large, and the one you wear for those you love.  ❜
  • ❛  Everyone’s immortal until they’re not.  ❜
  • ❛  It is as it is. It cannot be undone. So please, be grateful, and be done with it.  ❜
  • ❛  The thing about freedom? It doesn’t come naturally. Almost no one has it handed to them. I’m free because I fought for it.  ❜
  • ❛  I know you can do this. I know you can hear me. Stay with me. Listen to my voice.  ❜
  • ❛  Maybe you just got a taste of what it really means to be alive. You almost died. So now you know what it feels like to live. To fear for that life. To fight for it. And once you know, well, there’s no going back.  ❜
  • ❛  You made a mistake. Everybody makes them. Even me. I’ve made many. It’s only fair that you made one.  ❜
  • ❛  I did only what I had to do. If I could have given my life for yours, I would have.  ❜
  • ❛  A kiss for luck. Not that I need it.  ❜
  • ❛  I know. I know what and who you are. What will you do? Kill me?  ❜
  • ❛  Why am I the only one in this fucking world to be held accountable for my actions?  ❜
  • ❛  Aren’t you afraid of dying?  ❜
  • ❛  I’m sorry. For whatever happened to you. For whoever hurt you so deeply that you see things like friends and fondness as weapons instead of shields.  ❜
  • ❛  You know so little of war. Battles may be fought from the outside in, but wars are won from the inside out.  ❜
  • ❛  Between the two of us, we’ll tear the whole world down.  ❜
  • ❛  I am going to cut that smile off your face.  ❜
  • ❛  It hurts. More than dying ever did. There are days when I feel like I deserve this.  ❜
  • ❛  Death doesn’t scare me. Not nearly as much as the idea of wasting a perfectly good life in fear of it.  ❜
  • ❛ You’re always so eager to slash and stab, why couldn’t you have stabbed him.  ❜
  • ❛  Which is it, huh? You’re angry at me, or worried about me, or happy to see me? Because I can’t keep up.  ❜
  • ❛  Wouldn’t it be amazing, if we got away with it?  ❜

Keep reading

kags-kun  asked:

heyo, would you happen to have any recs of fics you really like?

Ok so it’s been a while since I last made a compilation post (previous ones can be found here: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx) and since I get the impression that most people don’t really visit my fic rec tag I thought I could put a new one together :’D So here goes:

Monachopsis by hiuythn (12k, completed)

He’s fine in the beginning—always been fine alone. But eventually, it takes a toll.

>> Keith missing the team in s4. He’s really amazingly written, if he’s your fave you should definitely give this a chance. And if he isn’t you should still give it a chance because the team feels are great!

Love Letters by aleria (37k, completed)

Keith works better with horses than people, so why the hell is he stuck working at a Renaissance Faire?

>> I’m floored by this author’s style of writing, it feels like you read an entire novel by the time you’ve finished the fic. The amount of plot and character development that’s in such few words is amazing, I still have troubles comprehending it :’D

i wanna be your last first kiss by goldenastrum (8k, completed)

After seeing Lance and Hunk kiss, Keith had just felt curious about the two boy’s relationship. As it turned out, Lance and Hunk were not dating, but only kissed because they wanted to.
Keith and Lance became smooch buddies afterwards.

>> this is just??? adorable???? very very adorable.

something just like this by klancekorner (59k, completed)

Keith reluctantly becomes the counselor for the Red Cabin at Camp Voltron, a summer camp in the middle of buttfuck nowhere that his older brother Shiro has worked at for years. Already unhappy with the current position that he is in, Keith prepares himself for a boring, sweaty, miserable summer; and his frustration only grows when he meets the counselor for the Blue Cabin- an insufferable asshole with a horrible sense of humor, a devilish smirk, an inexplicable animosity towards the Red Cabin, and a smile that literally looks like the sun.

>> you probably know that author already from Follow My Lead or Hearts Don’t Break Around Here but their style of writing is really fluent and alive, I find myself enjoying all of their fics no matter what they are about  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

i could be the one by shukagari (19k, completed)

After he is hit with a spell, Lance has visions of Keith’s heart’s desires and he’s left incredibly confused when he finds himself appearing in all of them.

>> this was a cute fic!! I laughed several times because Lance is just such an adorable oblivious dork. If you just want something that feels good read this one :D

Keith’s Type by AmbitiousSkychild (24k, completed)

It figures that after years of getting it hilariously wrong face-to-face, Lance finally gets good at talking to Keith through a screen, which is, like, one of his biggest accomplishments. Then, Pidge makes the comment that Keith has a type, while heavily implying that it’s Matt.

>> Lance thinks Keith has a crush on Matt……. he’S SO OBLIVIOUS IT HURTS :’D

No Greater Gift by usernicole (20k, completed)

Keith gets a cat, learns the True Meaning of Family, and falls in love. In that order.

>> VERY CUTE!! I don’t even remember when I read the fic but I still remember the name of the cat and all, something about it was just memorable <3

we’re intimate acquaintances (tangled up again) by NotRover (6k, completed)

When Lance wakes up to the second Monday in two days, he knows there’s only one explanation: He’s come into close proximity to his soulmate.
If he doesn’t want to be stuck repeating the same day for the rest of his life, he needs to find his soulmate. The only problem? He’s started falling for someone else.

>> a unique soulmate AU that I enjoyed a lot!! It’s another one full of fluff with very little angst^^

Feelings On Fire (Guess I’m A Bad Liar) by melancholymango (23k, completed)

That one fic where Lance is cursed to be honest to and about the person he lies to more than anyone else. Hijinks ensue.

>> there’s a lot of secondhand embarrassment in this fic…. but it’s still so good…… r e a d  i t


And that’s it for now, have fun :D