Rfa+v and Saeran reactions to mc breaking her phone or something and she doesn't answer for over a day. Thanks also I really like your blog!
Thank you so much!!
- At first, when you don’t respond to his ‘Good morning!’ text, he doesn’t try to think much of it. Sometimes you slept in later than him!
- But you ignored his ‘Good afternoon!’ texts…And even sent a call of his to voicemail.
- Panicking, he started messaging Zen a bit.
- Did he forget something? Was he acting really bad? Was he being too clingy??
- After Zen calmed him down just a tad, he told Yoosung that you phone probably died.
- He tries to think that’s the answer, that he didn’t fuck up the only relationship he’s ever been in, but as it gets darker and darker out, with nothing from you, he Panics.
- He’s pacing in his house, trying to get Seven to answer his phone while holding his tears back, when you open the door.
- Before you can even explain your phone’s battery had died, he’s running to you full of apologies and hugging you tight
- When you finally calm him down and finally get through to him he didn’t do anything, he feels embarrassed by how panicked he had gotten, but your sweet kisses help him wash away those feelings
- Jahee probably wouldn’t panic as badly. At least it wouldn’t show.
- She thought you overslept at first, missing any alarms, and that’s why you hadn’t shown for work yet
- I mean the two of you weren’t living together, so she hadn’t seen you since the cafe closed last night
- She can handle the cafe on her own, with the help of a few employees that were already there, but she is an anxious mess all day.
- Accidentally bumping into things, nearly dropping cups, almost spilling coffee on herself.
- As the day draws to a close, she’s nearly sweating. She wants to call the police, but she knows Seven would be able to help better.
- She’s just about to hit his contact when she hears her name being called, and when she turns around your arms are instantly around her.
- After explaining you managed to sleep most of the day away, phone dead, her worry turns into small and gentle scolding since it’s apparent you’re overworking yourself.
- She’s so relieved that you’re safe, though you are going to get a small lecture about how to properly take care of yourself.
- He usually has set times to call you through the day. If you don’t answer, you’re quick to shoot him a message when you can to explain why.
- So at first, he doesn’t think much of it. He saw you in bed this morning, and after the rough night the two of you had, you probably were sleeping in a bit.
- But once it hits past noon, and the chef reports that no one answered when he tried to bring food, Jumin is slowly hitting ‘Panic Mode’
- What seals the deal is when he calls Driver Kim to make sure you didn’t go somewhere, and he reports that he’s just driven for Jumin that day
- So after one meeting that was very difficult to focus in, he alerts Jaehee he’s taking a longer break to check up on you
- When he gets to the house and you’re gone, it takes a lot of talking from the RFA members to not call the police.
- Because, lets face it, if he wanted to, he would have the whole area looking for you in seconds.
- So he waits a bit, setting a time for himself to give in and call, while Seven is checking any CCTVs of the place
- But all of that gets interrupted when you come through the doors, a shy smile on your face
- Guess who managed to forget her phone at home when an old friend wanted to hang out?
- Jumin frowns for a bit, but he can’t stay upset or even become close to mad- He just hugs you tight and asks if you can try to remember to bring it with you next time, or at least get Driver Kim to take you somewhere.
- It takes him a while to notice, due to how busy he always is at work.
- On breaks he’s always sending you a message, full of hearts and possibly a selfie or two
- And you send the same texts back to him, and he’s set for the day!
- But when it hits his last break and there’s still no answer from you, and everyone reports that you haven’t been on the chatroom all day, he Panics.
- He tells his director he has an emergency, and that he has to leave asap
- Thankfully, they were close to being done, so the director let him go without any fuss
- As soon as he’s out, he hightails it to your place, running a few stoplights on his motorcycle.
- Once there, and once he remembers where the spare is, he busts in and calls your name
- No answer and he panics even more, until he sees you sleeping in the bedroom, a basket of used tissues near you
- Oh… He forgot that you mentioned you felt sick yesterday.
- When you sleepily wake up, he calms down and explains why he’s there, and after you weakly laugh, starts shedding his jacket.
- If you’re sick, then you definately need some loving care, right?
- It would be hard for him to panic about the situation.
- When you leave in the morning to run a few errands, he doesn’t think much of it, just assumes you’ll be back later.
- But through the day you’re not even responding to his texts! Not even the funny ones with the best memes.
- Or even his very worried ones
- Once it gets pretty late in the day, he’s looking at CCTVS all over the place trying to locate where you could be
- He’s not really hacking much anymore, but he still has some people after him occasionally.
- He’s so caught up looking for you, that he doesn’t even notice when you eventually come in. You even said hello and he responded!
- Quietly you flick his head, and that pulls him out of it pretty quickly. At first he asks why you hit him, and then remembering you were gone all day, he practically nearly breaks your back with how strong his hug is.
- Eventually you explain you accidentally left your phone home, and that’s why you weren’t responding to his jokes.
- He fusses about losing his touch since he couldn’t locate you on the CCTV, and when you glance you just laugh
- He was looking for yesterday’s date, and that’s when he realized that it was monday, not sunday.
- You weren’t going to let him live that one down.
- At first when you don’t answer, he just shrugs it off. Sometimes he didn’t have a chance to respond to your texts, it was normal.
- But usually you…did..Around lunchtime. You always asked if he had ate. And if not, then you would suggest going to eat together
- And today he was really hoping to do that…
- But he let it slide, trying not to be too clingy.
- Then again, he couldn’t let it last all day. When your phone sent him straight to voicemail, he panicked.
- He checked the CCTV and found out you hadn’t even left the house yet, so he was quick to ‘borrow’ his brother’s car and drive out there himself.
- He spent a bit outside of your door, trying to make sure this was an ‘okay’ thing to do, but eventually he let himself in
-… Only to find you asleep on the couch, phone dead, and a game controller in your hands
- He scoffed a bit, noticing a new game case on the coffee table, and it wasn’t hard to figure out you had another ‘all nighter’ with a game.
- Though, since it was pretty late in the afternoon, he woke you up, lightly scolding you and telling you to get up so the two of you could eat.
- He would try his best to be patient about the whole situation
- He noticed this morning you were gone out of the house, but your phone was left under the pillow
- He needed to be trusting, to not worry. He had this happen several times before you, he could learn to deal with it again
- But he was so anxious the whole day.
- He wanted to send you sweet messages, to ask you how you were doing, if you were having fun
- But your phone at home meant it would be pointless
- But…He could leave sweet messages anyway, right? That wouldn’t be too bad.
- So every time he worried, every time he noticed how late it was getting, that’s what he did. It didn’t wash away his anxiety completely, but it did help.
-Late at night, when you finally walked in, realizing you left your phone at his place instead of his, you were greeted by a tight hug.
- He was so worried about you, even if he wished he could avoid showing it
- But you just apologized and laughed a bit when he seemed a bit embarrassed.
- After a few more hugs and kisses, you left with your phone in tow, not noticing the cute messages until you got home
- It really did made you smile, and you were quick to send a few of your own.