OKAY GUYS, SO HERE’S OUR THEORY:
The 15 Taylors at the end of the LWYMMD music video are the 15 tracks on Reputation, but from right to left (and not from left to right), counting the one on the plane as the 6th one (between YBWM and dancing LWYMMD Taylor).
Let us tell you why:
- From right to left, the #1 is birdcage Taylor, that goes with track #1…Ready for it? Take a look at the lyrics: “Me, I was a robber…” / “he can be my jailer…”This one is the most representative outfit.
- Track #6 is LWYMMD, and on the video there’s the Taylor on the plane. This Taylor cuts the wing of the plane and, although we don’t know what it means, it has to be representative of LWYMMD. And because this song was the first one released off Reputation, it has to be representative of the album as well. This Taylor has a more general viewing, so she can control the situation. On the song, Taylor expresses this security.
- Track #8 is Gorgeous, and on the video there’s the 2014’s Met Gala Taylor, a very glamorous look. Out of all 15 looks, this one is the one that fits better with the song.
Following this theory:
- Track #2 would be a different, stronger and harder Taylor. She reveals a lot of things (tea) and clarifies who she is and that she doesn’t care about hate. It makes sense to be the second song to open the album, as the first one is telling you to be ready in the title.
- Track #11 would be a guitar track (like an acoustic, slow one - probably the one that made everyone cry in the Secret Sessions)
- Track #13 would be called Reputation, as her outfit says. It makes sense to be the 13th song, as it’s her lucky number and that’s how the album is called, so it’s an important song on it.
- Track #14 would be called Blind For Love (as the sweater that Taylor is wearing), and it being the next to last song makes sense, given that now she is truly in love now and that’s a good way to close the album.
So if this is true, we still can keep our thoughts for each song related to each outfit! We just have to change the order of them. Hope this makes sense!
theory by me (@tswiftathome) and also @fortaylorswift